The Reserve at Tysons Corner

Vienna, VA

The Reserve at Tysons Corner

Indulge in a stylish residence featuring designer interiors, spa inspired baths, unsurpassed amenities, and a world class location only minutes to shopping, 20 minutes to DC, and a free shuttle to the Dunn Loring metro.

8060 Crianza Place
Vienna, VA 22182

Solid value, feels safe, quiet environment, and great location.

Over paying for my unit. See above.

great location off of 495! Quiet and affordable

Comfortable and safe. Staff provide good customer service. It’s not just an apartment it’s a home.

The staff, maintenance crew, everyone is so kind and prompt. The apartment was in good shape when I moved in and anything that I've needed fixed has been asap.

I think in general the community is excellent. My particular apt has drawbacks. I think I would reward repeat leasers versus increasing rent every year.

The ten is a bit high.

The apartment is nice and I do like my own apartment. However, in the matter of a couple of weeks with no communication from the leasing office, the parcel pending lockers stopped working, there was a giant dead rat on the side walk, an elevator stopped working, all doors to the building stopped access to everyone to enter (the doors were just propped open and closed doors could not be used), garage doors stopped working, lawn sprinklers remained on all day, and the garbage shoot stopped working and garbages just piled up and stunk in the trash room. Not exactly a place to recommend someone to live. Communication from the office would go a long way acknowledging the problems and what is being done and when resolution is expected.

I have 2 problem with this apartment, and if you don't solve it, I can't recommend it to anyone. This problem only depends on the decision of the top management that I have said many times

The gym is lacking. The basketball court should be eliminated or turned into a half court and the gym upgraded as many apartment complexes in the area have done recently.

Great staff!! Thank you for making the experience so fantastic.

I would not recommend this apartment community due to the overpricing of units.

The amenities are very restrictive and there isnt a good solution for guest parking

A Great place to live!

The staff is personable and the environment feels very comfortable. Requests are handled very quickly.