Nexus Apartments at Orenco Station

Hillsboro, OR

Nexus Apartments at Orenco Station

Nexus offers stylish and modern studios, one, two & three bedroom apartments. Your home features black appliances, track lighting, washer and dryer, air conditioning and so much more. Enjoy resort-style amenities while getting connected here at Nexus!

1299 NE Orenco Station Pkwy
Hillsboro, OR 97124

Great overall. We moved in less than two weeks ago. My only complaint is that when shown a model home, we were told flooring would be one of two hardwood options. When we actually had signed the lease and were let in to our unit, the floors were not what was promised. They are a grey and white tile. We purchased furniture to match the floors, needless to say the furniture doesn't match the tile.

Great! Always very welcoming when I come in. Very helpful, I have never been treated rudely. Thank you for that. It would be great to have more events for the complex. During the summer, there was a movie in the park and Qdoba was served for dinner. It was a great event and it would be fun to have more of those. It might also be nice to have the pool open earlier in the year and the hot tub open later in the night.

Need more leasing agents in office on weekends, there is always a long wait. Possibly open an hour sooner, office opens after I start work and is only open for an hour after I get home.

Everything is great. In the beginning, the new staff took a bit to get used to things, but now they are great.

Office staff is very friendly, compliant, and helpful. But, the office is often closed for several hours during the day, leaving the clubhouse inaccessible. The hours are clearly not always lunch hours, either.

Overall, staff is great, please retain them. Friendly, professional, and attentive! Maintenance crew is top notch for service calls! Thank you again. Short term, apartments are adequate for price point. But, a longer term upgrade strategy may be needed. Compared to newer properties going up, the only feature that stands out is air conditioning.

It would be great if there was an online payment method for AUM.

I wish the hot tub was open 24/7.

I like the leasing staff, but the manager is a different story. I can't put into words how bad he is.

Parking is a continuous problem. I usually have to park on the other side of the complex when I come home from work because I work until 10 p.m. Otherwise, I am very satisfied!

We couldn't be any happier living at the Nexus apartments. They have made our experience here extremely pleasant and are very attentive at addressing any issues that come up, such as maintenance. We are very thankful for continued great service. Highly recommend!!!!!

All staff members have been very attentive and responsive to all requests and questions.

Prompt response to maintenance requests. Somewhat disapointed with management since complete change of staff. Friendly, warm staff. Wish staff could get AUM communication under control. Have had to come in 5+ times in 5 months to fix bill errors.

Love the apartment. When my son moved back to the area, he actually ended up renting a studio without even seeing it first because he loved ours. Sure wish the refer a friend program had been available, I totally rented you guys an apartment!!!

I love how friendly and professional the staff is. I love the grounds, property is so clean and well maintained. I love the landscaping and park-like setting. I love how the complex is dog friendly and provides doggie bags and waste containers. I love the clubhouse, we've rented it two times. I love how quickly maitenance responds to requests. My only complaint is that I wish we had elevators. We are on the 3rd floor and going up/down stairs with groceries and other things gets old.