Nexus Apartments at Orenco Station

Hillsboro, OR

Nexus Apartments at Orenco Station

Nexus offers stylish and modern studios, one, two & three bedroom apartments. Your home features black appliances, track lighting, washer and dryer, air conditioning and so much more. Enjoy resort-style amenities while getting connected here at Nexus!

1299 NE Orenco Station Pkwy
Hillsboro, OR 97124

I like that everything is well maintained and that if something breaks, it is fixed immediately.

Nexus is very nice apartment community. I'm new to Portland! I have been here for 2 months only. I feel good living at Nexus. Location of Nexus is very good to walk, and retail stores also nearby. My friend is staying in Beaventon in some other apartment. I'm not satisfied with that apartment. Nexus location si nice. I'm happy and my husband is too. Friendly team here.

Very friendly staff, would continue living here if I could after my lease ends.

I have been living in Nexus for around 2 years now. I am totally satisfied with the service provided by the staff. The management staff is courteous and responds to your concerns immediately. I would specifically like to commend the maintenance staff. I have to say, they are simply awesome.

For the rent, please allow cashier's checks.

Nexus is really good at making you feel at home. Customer service is great! Amenities are clean. Gym is well equiped, pool is huge, and maintenance is quick! Apartments are loud. A very annoying piping sound coming from maintenance garage. One of the maintenance guy's SUV has a semi truck back up sound and wakes up building A every morning. Apartment was not clean when we moved in. But overall, supersatisfied and hope to stay here for a while. Fantastic personnel!

While the Nexus community is very well maintained and the staff is very helpful and welcoming, the recent increase in monthly rental amounts is very disconcerting. My specific rent increase was over $200 per month, which seems pretty steep for a year over year increase. I would also like to see a few more community events. Overall, I enjoy the Nexus facility and community, but I am concerned about the rent increases.

Great overall. We moved in less than two weeks ago. My only complaint is that when shown a model home, we were told flooring would be one of two hardwood options. When we actually had signed the lease and were let in to our unit, the floors were not what was promised. They are a grey and white tile. We purchased furniture to match the floors, needless to say the furniture doesn't match the tile.

Great! Always very welcoming when I come in. Very helpful, I have never been treated rudely. Thank you for that. It would be great to have more events for the complex. During the summer, there was a movie in the park and Qdoba was served for dinner. It was a great event and it would be fun to have more of those. It might also be nice to have the pool open earlier in the year and the hot tub open later in the night.

Need more leasing agents in office on weekends, there is always a long wait. Possibly open an hour sooner, office opens after I start work and is only open for an hour after I get home.

Everything is great. In the beginning, the new staff took a bit to get used to things, but now they are great.

Office staff is very friendly, compliant, and helpful. But, the office is often closed for several hours during the day, leaving the clubhouse inaccessible. The hours are clearly not always lunch hours, either.

Overall, staff is great, please retain them. Friendly, professional, and attentive! Maintenance crew is top notch for service calls! Thank you again. Short term, apartments are adequate for price point. But, a longer term upgrade strategy may be needed. Compared to newer properties going up, the only feature that stands out is air conditioning.

It would be great if there was an online payment method for AUM.

I wish the hot tub was open 24/7.