Nexus Apartments at Orenco Station

Hillsboro, OR

Nexus Apartments at Orenco Station

Nexus offers stylish and modern studios, one, two & three bedroom apartments. Your home features black appliances, track lighting, washer and dryer, air conditioning and so much more. Enjoy resort-style amenities while getting connected here at Nexus!

1299 NE Orenco Station Pkwy
Hillsboro, OR 97124

Staff is friendly and helpful. Trash collection time is a bit early, hard to follow the schedule. Kitchen lights break too often (every few weeks.) It would be great if those could be replaced with more sustainable bulbs.

Staff is always very courteous and professional. I love the community events so much, the staff makes us feel like family. The grounds are always kept neat and clean, and even with busy businesses located nearby, I've never had any issues with community parking. Three years as a resident and looking forward to year 4! Thank you!

I want managers to email office closure information a little bit earlier if possible.

Please increase quality of fitness center. Include a bar bell.

There has been an issue with keeping treadmills in working order in past several months. Many times, door from workout facility to restroom and hallway is not unocked promptly after staff arrives in morning. Communication from office needs improvement. Emails regarding closures (of package pickup service specifically) are sent too late, need to give more notice.

Overall, experience at Nexus is great. Parking tends to exhibit an overcrowing later in the evening. However, leasing staff is responsive and respectful to all resident (my) concerns.

There is a big problem with people speeding through the parking lot, delivery trucks also. Add more things to playground. We love the apartment and would stay here forever if the rent didn't go up every year. We are retired and on a fixed income, so we are looking for a place to buy. We would really like a better refrigerator and washer/dryer.

After hours access to business center or leasing office is rare. Access through gym door is difficult, sometimes locked and others not. I thought it had 24/7 access, very annoying/inconvenient. Was unaware of being able to pay AUM bill in office. Never saw emails/was informed about that option. Never received community newsletter.

Very good maintenance service requests. Mail pickup service is good. But, there was a huge difference in the rent price for 2015 from 2014 when compared to other apartment complexes at surrounding locations. Gym should be bigger, it is very small.

It would be great if you could offer more onsite yoga classes.

The Nexus team is very friendly and prompt in getting things done. Maintenance is taken care of very quickly. Apartment complex always looks clean.

I think that the amenities and grounds at Nexus are kept extremely nice year round. The one issue that I sometimes have is that when I come into the office, there is often no one available to help me and sometimes it seems as though no one actually wants to help me. Add a recyclig bin by the mailboxes, add recycling/compost options as more accessible options/for pickup, and extend hot tub hours.

We enjoy living in this community. It is always clean, well kept, and we receive really good service from the staff. We would like to thank you!

I like that everything is well maintained and that if something breaks, it is fixed immediately.

The apartments do not isolate the noise very well, you can easily hear what's going on in neighbors' apartments. Management support and customer service have been awesome. Eric provides us full support and prompt resolutions to our problems. Maintenance staff response and quality are great.