Nexus Apartments at Orenco Station

Hillsboro, OR

Nexus Apartments at Orenco Station

Nexus offers stylish and modern studios, one, two & three bedroom apartments. Your home features black appliances, track lighting, washer and dryer, air conditioning and so much more. Enjoy resort-style amenities while getting connected here at Nexus!

1299 NE Orenco Station Pkwy
Hillsboro, OR 97124

After hours access to business center or leasing office is rare. Access through gym door is difficult, sometimes locked and others not. I thought it had 24/7 access, very annoying/inconvenient. Was unaware of being able to pay AUM bill in office. Never saw emails/was informed about that option. Never received community newsletter.

Very good maintenance service requests. Mail pickup service is good. But, there was a huge difference in the rent price for 2015 from 2014 when compared to other apartment complexes at surrounding locations. Gym should be bigger, it is very small.

It would be great if you could offer more onsite yoga classes.

The Nexus team is very friendly and prompt in getting things done. Maintenance is taken care of very quickly. Apartment complex always looks clean.

I think that the amenities and grounds at Nexus are kept extremely nice year round. The one issue that I sometimes have is that when I come into the office, there is often no one available to help me and sometimes it seems as though no one actually wants to help me. Add a recyclig bin by the mailboxes, add recycling/compost options as more accessible options/for pickup, and extend hot tub hours.

We enjoy living in this community. It is always clean, well kept, and we receive really good service from the staff. We would like to thank you!

I like that everything is well maintained and that if something breaks, it is fixed immediately.

The apartments do not isolate the noise very well, you can easily hear what's going on in neighbors' apartments. Management support and customer service have been awesome. Eric provides us full support and prompt resolutions to our problems. Maintenance staff response and quality are great.

Nexus is very nice apartment community. I'm new to Portland! I have been here for 2 months only. I feel good living at Nexus. Location of Nexus is very good to walk, and retail stores also nearby. My friend is staying in Beaventon in some other apartment. I'm not satisfied with that apartment. Nexus location si nice. I'm happy and my husband is too. Friendly team here.

Very friendly staff, would continue living here if I could after my lease ends.

I have been living in Nexus for around 2 years now. I am totally satisfied with the service provided by the staff. The management staff is courteous and responds to your concerns immediately. I would specifically like to commend the maintenance staff. I have to say, they are simply awesome.

For the rent, please allow cashier's checks.

Nexus is really good at making you feel at home. Customer service is great! Amenities are clean. Gym is well equiped, pool is huge, and maintenance is quick! Apartments are loud. A very annoying piping sound coming from maintenance garage. One of the maintenance guy's SUV has a semi truck back up sound and wakes up building A every morning. Apartment was not clean when we moved in. But overall, supersatisfied and hope to stay here for a while. Fantastic personnel!

While the Nexus community is very well maintained and the staff is very helpful and welcoming, the recent increase in monthly rental amounts is very disconcerting. My specific rent increase was over $200 per month, which seems pretty steep for a year over year increase. I would also like to see a few more community events. Overall, I enjoy the Nexus facility and community, but I am concerned about the rent increases.