Nexus Apartments at Orenco Station

Hillsboro, OR

Nexus Apartments at Orenco Station

Nexus offers stylish and modern studios, one, two & three bedroom apartments. Your home features black appliances, track lighting, washer and dryer, air conditioning and so much more. Enjoy resort-style amenities while getting connected here at Nexus!

1299 NE Orenco Station Pkwy
Hillsboro, OR 97124

I have enjoyed living here and appreciate working with Eric (manager.) He seems to care, which is great. However, the rent increase is NOT acceptable. I am disabled and on government income. I wil be forced to cancel my life insurance in order to afford to stay living here. An extra $175 a month is not reasonable, but I cannot move at this time. This has caused a serious hardship for a valuable member of your community. I now will be unable to pay down other debts because my income will go almost entirely to rent.

The maintenance/repair service is great. The fire alarm is really annoying sometimes. The windows got several repairs but are still not working properly.

This community is terrific in every aspect, and I would highly recommend it to people. Management/maintenace staff members are all very good.

Service requests are always prompt. Staff is helpful and courteous. However, I would like to mention my recent experience with the towing incident. The towing company is horrible, and it caused a lot of disgrace. The Nexus staff was not helpful. Few of them were nice, but a few were nasty. This happened in December of 2014, 2 weeks after towing thing started. This thing has discouraged a lot of my friends from taking up an apartment here.

The biggest thing I would like is support for fully electric vehicles.

Great job. Great maintenance crew.

We have really enjoyed living here so far. The neighborhood is quiet, our apartment is nice, and we love the location.

Hot water problem. We are not getting enough hot water when everyone uses it.

Very good service. Would appreciate it if you would have free weights and bar bell in gym.

Fitness room treadmills remain broken for months. One treadmill four months, another over 3 months, and currently one for 5 weeks. Manager is flippant. Great maintenance team.

Friendly office staff, very helpful on my move in and first few months. Grounds are well kept, and apartment feels like home. Glad I made the switch from my other apartment. Feel safe, and no neighbor issues to report.

Nexus has some of the friendliest staff members and the best manager of any apartment I've lived in. I look forward to each interaction with them. The maintenance staff is also very stellar and friendly. Their responsiveness is surprisingly quick!

Great office staff. Nice apartments, love that they have air conditioning. Hope there is a plan for updating appliances, because they do not compare with what all the new places are putting in. Also, the stairwells could use a good cleaning. Great maintenance staff!

The price point no longer matches the amenities offered.

Maintenance requests have been answered very quickly.