Nexus Apartments at Orenco Station

Hillsboro, OR

Nexus Apartments at Orenco Station

Nexus offers stylish and modern studios, one, two & three bedroom apartments. Your home features black appliances, track lighting, washer and dryer, air conditioning and so much more. Enjoy resort-style amenities while getting connected here at Nexus!

1299 NE Orenco Station Pkwy
Hillsboro, OR 97124

- Relatively new
- Excellent Floor plan
- Courteous Staffs
- Well maintained
- Outdoor activities in summer viz Movie night, Garage sale..

It is a beautiful complex wth well maintained apartments and I really like the area. Having nice parks, gardens, resturants & grocerry store close by is awesome.

I would recommend Nexus because, as said earlier, the value is there; the proximity to the retail community is great, my apartment spacious and well-lit, and the staff friendly and personable. What's not to recommend?

The apartment features are cheap and the rent seems high based on that alone, but the service and the community features are on par with the rental rate

I did recommend someone and will do so again.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I really appreciated the location and the community amenities offered at this property. I was a bit disappointed by the interior finishes, as the cabinetry and appliances were somewhat dated, although in good condition. I would rent at this property based on the amenities and location, rather than the apartment interiors.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

My perception of the community was amazing and it was very beautiful. It was well kept up and I could tell that they really took care of their community.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The property, amenities, and community features were impressive. I could see myself living here. This is a very nice community with a fabulous staff.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The beautiful park in the center of the community set this community apart from all others. Outside the front door, in the park, is a walking path, a picnic area, a playground, a swimming pool and beautiful shrubs and plants. Entering the community, it was a WOW experience seeing the park. The community has upscale shops and restaurants within walking distance. Nexus really has it all.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

This community was very nice. Everything was clean. The amenities were very nice. I wanted to move that very moment. I would most definitely recommend this community to my family and friends.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I have already told a friend about this apartment community because I am so impressed. I want to live there myself. The assistant manager went above and beyond to find an apartment that would best suit my needs. The level of service she described is above the other apartments I have been interested in.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I was immediately struck by the new look of the community and the perfectly manicured grounds and clean parking areas. When driving into the community, there were several parking spots designated for prospects. All the signage looked freshly painted, the sidewalks and driveways were clean. The office was immaculate, clean and inviting with fantastic decorations and large new and modern looking furniture. The beautiful condition of the office made me excited to see what the homes themselves would look like. The fitness facility, business center and media room as well as the kitchen was amazing and the staff offices were also modern with new looking equipment. Between some of the buildings in the community was an enormous lawn area and a playground/park area as well. It was an extremely convenient location within walking distance to shopping, restaurants and public transportation. I definitely got the impression this was a high-end luxury community and one of the best in the area.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community is very nice and clean. But the agent didn't give a decent presentation or build up any value to justify the price. I had to ask questions to get answer. Base on his presentation, I would not lease from him.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community was beautifully maintained and in a prime location. The agent represented it well in person. On the telephone, I thought a little more detail would be helpful but I would have gone to look anyway. The leasing professional was professional and friendly.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

This was a great experience due to the expertise of the leasing professional. She was wonderful, professional, warm, friendly and knowledgeable. She seemed to be a great asset to this organization!