Nexus Apartments at Orenco Station

Hillsboro, OR

Nexus Apartments at Orenco Station

Nexus offers stylish and modern studios, one, two & three bedroom apartments. Your home features black appliances, track lighting, washer and dryer, air conditioning and so much more. Enjoy resort-style amenities while getting connected here at Nexus!

1299 NE Orenco Station Pkwy
Hillsboro, OR 97124

Availability to pick up packages on weekends/after hours, cheaper garage parking, elongated toilet bowl, more guest parking, and less voicemail when calling office.

The staff here is fantastic. The grounds are fantastic. I like the size/layout of the apartment. Change utilities from all electric to some gas. More outdoor BBQ's because summer is coming.

Gym area is very small. Community is so big that sometimes it is difficult to get the equipment. It would be good to have some window support like platforms.

We have only been here for six months, so we have not had the opportunity to evaluate most of the amenities. But, so far we have been loving it here. Staff is friendly and the location is perfect for our family. Thank you.

Upkeep is great, community is very appealing. Upgraded appliances would be nice. Faster response time in gym maintenance (took more than 6 months to get 2 out of 3 treadmills fixed.) Friendly staff and love the pool area.

I have one marketing recommendation. I have lived in this community since March of 2010. While almost every aspect of the facility has been upgraded since then, the two marketing posters that are on the exterior windows of the fitness center have not been upgraded. The images on them are outdated.

So far so good! Oh, one thing. Please fix the treadmills. One of them is always not working. Other than that, I'm very satisfied.

My husband lived here a few years ago when we first met. A few years later, we decided to move back here. Anthony remembered us and we were happy to see there hadn't been much turnover. When he left, we were very worried about the quality of service we would see around the office. I am pleased to report that everyone has still been fantastic, especially Becca! We are very happy living here and have no place to move anytime soon. The only thing we would like to see change is having the community totally smoke free. I hate having my windows open only to close them because a neighbor is smoking.

The people in the office are awesome! The only problem I have is how often the kitchen lights need replacing.

This is a good management team. When the lots were washed and restriped, it took place in an orderly fashion and with plenty of notice. The team (old and new) is friendly and responsive. I've only had one difficult issue with my unit, and the team did address it.

Doing an excellent job on all fronts. Eric is a great manager and runs a tight ship.

Good staff, most are very helpful. If rent is going to keep increasing upgrades needs to be made to appliances and lighting.

Great complex. Great staff. Should have more signs for residents to pick up dog messes.

Would like to be able to fill my wonderful soaking tub for a hot bath, but unable to because of the small water heater. The tub was the main reason I took this apartment. This is a great staff, and Rebecca is the best!