Nexus Apartments at Orenco Station

Hillsboro, OR

Nexus Apartments at Orenco Station

Nexus offers stylish and modern studios, one, two & three bedroom apartments. Your home features black appliances, track lighting, washer and dryer, air conditioning and so much more. Enjoy resort-style amenities while getting connected here at Nexus!

1299 NE Orenco Station Pkwy
Hillsboro, OR 97124

Generally, I'm happy. New staff is great, as several of the old staff members were not nice to talk to. Prices have stayed fair. Maintenance is great here, don't change a thing. Please don't put gates in, it's unnecessary. Lighting in apartments could get better. Visitor parking is more annoying now, but I get it.

Nice staff, gets work/order maintenance stuff done quick.

I preferred the previous staff members. They knew my name, were always prompt to respond to issues and packages, and were generally more friendly. I had an emergency maintenance that was treated as a bother to the staff and answering service. I took hours for someone to respond, and when I asked for a manager to call back, two times, it never happened. The fire alarm continues to go off randomly (including in the middle of the night.)

Great management, excellent processing of service requests, and great maintenance of park and gym. But, rent's around $50 higher than Orenco Station apartment complex.

Even with the staff change this year, I continue to get fantastic customer service from the leasing and maintenance teams. I absolutely love living at Nexus! The only challenge I continue to have is parking. The addition of parking passes has helped, but I actually find it more challenging now later in the evenings to find an open parking space. Maybe better towing enforcement is needed, 24 hours?

Overall, I like living at Nexus. All maintenance issues have been fixed promptly. The management team is very friendly and helpful, although I miss Molly, she was awesome. The parking situation is frustrating although understandable with all surrounding complexes not offering adequate parking. It would be nice if the pool was open year round.

Great management and maintenance. Responsive, helpful, and considerate.

Very disappointed with the towing policy. I attempted to address this with management but was not satisfied. Many other residents feel similarly. Towing has started to help residents in a few areas, however, the towing company is now making money towing legitamate guests in areas and during times that are not affected by retail or construction parking. Unfortunately, management was unable to address the problem and nearly pointed to the declared policies.

I have enjoyed living here and appreciate working with Eric (manager.) He seems to care, which is great. However, the rent increase is NOT acceptable. I am disabled and on government income. I wil be forced to cancel my life insurance in order to afford to stay living here. An extra $175 a month is not reasonable, but I cannot move at this time. This has caused a serious hardship for a valuable member of your community. I now will be unable to pay down other debts because my income will go almost entirely to rent.

The maintenance/repair service is great. The fire alarm is really annoying sometimes. The windows got several repairs but are still not working properly.

This community is terrific in every aspect, and I would highly recommend it to people. Management/maintenace staff members are all very good.

Service requests are always prompt. Staff is helpful and courteous. However, I would like to mention my recent experience with the towing incident. The towing company is horrible, and it caused a lot of disgrace. The Nexus staff was not helpful. Few of them were nice, but a few were nasty. This happened in December of 2014, 2 weeks after towing thing started. This thing has discouraged a lot of my friends from taking up an apartment here.

The biggest thing I would like is support for fully electric vehicles.

Great job. Great maintenance crew.

We have really enjoyed living here so far. The neighborhood is quiet, our apartment is nice, and we love the location.