Nexus Apartments at Orenco Station

Hillsboro, OR

Nexus Apartments at Orenco Station

Nexus offers stylish and modern studios, one, two & three bedroom apartments. Your home features black appliances, track lighting, washer and dryer, air conditioning and so much more. Enjoy resort-style amenities while getting connected here at Nexus!

1299 NE Orenco Station Pkwy
Hillsboro, OR 97124

I recommended to a lot people. All my friend and colleagues like the place where I live its Nexus :)

- I already recommended two people who moved in recently.

This used to be a nice place to live, I can no longer say that - which appears is due to poor management and poor management choices.

Leasing problem

I contacted the Nexus leasing office to rent an apt. After getting the credit score cleared. On phone I was asked to deposit $150 for security deposit and was told that I'll be receiving the leasing papers to sign. After more than a month when I didn't receive the leasing papers I really thought someone just got my credit card no. on phone and probably it was just a scam. I had to ship my belongings to Hillsboro so I had to quickly look for another apartment. After more than a month I was contacted and told that the apartment is still on my name and if I don't move then all deposit will not be reimbursed. That was such a disappointment when someone wouldn't do his job in a timely manner and you will end up suffering for that. I requested that if I can rent any other apartment after my recently rented lease finishes (which was in two months). And then again I was never contacted back in two weeks. So overall I rated that if you are not in town to sit face to face.... Don't rely on the expertise of the leasing office alone it will be just a frustration and lost of deposit.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The leasing professional was friendly and did a great job demonstrating the apartment and community.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community amenities were inviting. The apartment I saw was spacious and very comfortable.

To our knowledge, Nexus is one of the best communities in Hillsboro, though the rent amount is a bit on the high side. It's worth spending more for the facilities and maintenance. Any day would prefer Nexus over other apartments in Hillsboro region.

Generally, I'm happy. New staff is great, as several of the old staff members were not nice to talk to. Prices have stayed fair. Maintenance is great here, don't change a thing. Please don't put gates in, it's unnecessary. Lighting in apartments could get better. Visitor parking is more annoying now, but I get it.

Nice staff, gets work/order maintenance stuff done quick.

I preferred the previous staff members. They knew my name, were always prompt to respond to issues and packages, and were generally more friendly. I had an emergency maintenance that was treated as a bother to the staff and answering service. I took hours for someone to respond, and when I asked for a manager to call back, two times, it never happened. The fire alarm continues to go off randomly (including in the middle of the night.)

Great management, excellent processing of service requests, and great maintenance of park and gym. But, rent's around $50 higher than Orenco Station apartment complex.

Even with the staff change this year, I continue to get fantastic customer service from the leasing and maintenance teams. I absolutely love living at Nexus! The only challenge I continue to have is parking. The addition of parking passes has helped, but I actually find it more challenging now later in the evenings to find an open parking space. Maybe better towing enforcement is needed, 24 hours?

Overall, I like living at Nexus. All maintenance issues have been fixed promptly. The management team is very friendly and helpful, although I miss Molly, she was awesome. The parking situation is frustrating although understandable with all surrounding complexes not offering adequate parking. It would be nice if the pool was open year round.

Great management and maintenance. Responsive, helpful, and considerate.

Very disappointed with the towing policy. I attempted to address this with management but was not satisfied. Many other residents feel similarly. Towing has started to help residents in a few areas, however, the towing company is now making money towing legitamate guests in areas and during times that are not affected by retail or construction parking. Unfortunately, management was unable to address the problem and nearly pointed to the declared policies.