Nexus Apartments at Orenco Station

Hillsboro, OR

Nexus Apartments at Orenco Station

Nexus offers stylish and modern studios, one, two & three bedroom apartments. Your home features black appliances, track lighting, washer and dryer, air conditioning and so much more. Enjoy resort-style amenities while getting connected here at Nexus!

1299 NE Orenco Station Pkwy
Hillsboro, OR 97124

Doing an excellent job on all fronts. Eric is a great manager and runs a tight ship.

Good staff, most are very helpful. If rent is going to keep increasing upgrades needs to be made to appliances and lighting.

Great complex. Great staff. Should have more signs for residents to pick up dog messes.

Would like to be able to fill my wonderful soaking tub for a hot bath, but unable to because of the small water heater. The tub was the main reason I took this apartment. This is a great staff, and Rebecca is the best!

Having a larger gym space and having the pool open longer.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community was well maintained. The leasing professional showed a positive attitude.

The location is wonderful, the grounds are clean and staff is friendly!

The same as the reason provided in the first question. I'm not receiving the peace and quiet that's necessary to be comfortable, and I'm not sure I'd recommend this place to anyone else.

Anyone who wants to live in Orenco - great place.
Dear Renter,

Thank you for your review. We agree Orenco Station is a great place to be and we appreciate your satisfaction with living at Nexus. If you need anything please let us know.

Again, everything is wonderful except for the parking situation. The pool make the apartment even more enticing in the summer.
Dear Renter,

We are glad that you are satisfied with Nexus. We agree that the pool is amazing in the summer months. For our resident's convenience, we open the pool on Memorial Day weekend and close it when the Fall rains come usually past Labor Day.

You mentioned a concern over parking please call the office or email us and let us know what concerns you have over parking.

Thank you again for your comments and we appreciate your residency at Nexus.

comfortable space, conveniently located, so much new stuff is going to open in the area that it's going to be an even greater location in the future
Dear Current Renter,

Thank you for your great apartment and community review. We agree, Orenco Station is going to be a great area with all that is coming to include retail and restaurants. It is amazing the changes that have happened in just a short time.

Thanks again and we appreciate the value you see in our location. Thanks for calling Nexus home.

Before last December I would have marked "Very likely" or "Strongly likely". However, my friend's car was towed last December because she forgot to hang her visitor parking pass on the rear view mirror of her vehicle that had been in the parking lot for no more than a few hours. The charge from Titan Towing was $340. I've never had a problem finding a parking place in the parking lot and don't understand why this policy was implemented. It's very inconvenient to require visitors to have a parking pass.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I liked the layout of the apartments and the area was close to shopping and restaurants.

The only reason I wouldn't recommend this apartment to somebody is if they had an electric vehicle.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The leasing staff was the best out there. Not only were they personable, but they worked as a team. They were prepared, knowledgeable and confident.