Nexus Apartments at Orenco Station

Hillsboro, OR

Nexus Apartments at Orenco Station

Nexus offers stylish and modern studios, one, two & three bedroom apartments. Your home features black appliances, track lighting, washer and dryer, air conditioning and so much more. Enjoy resort-style amenities while getting connected here at Nexus!

1299 NE Orenco Station Pkwy
Hillsboro, OR 97124

Before last December I would have marked "Very likely" or "Strongly likely". However, my friend's car was towed last December because she forgot to hang her visitor parking pass on the rear view mirror of her vehicle that had been in the parking lot for no more than a few hours. The charge from Titan Towing was $340. I've never had a problem finding a parking place in the parking lot and don't understand why this policy was implemented. It's very inconvenient to require visitors to have a parking pass.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I liked the layout of the apartments and the area was close to shopping and restaurants.

The only reason I wouldn't recommend this apartment to somebody is if they had an electric vehicle.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The leasing staff was the best out there. Not only were they personable, but they worked as a team. They were prepared, knowledgeable and confident.

Hopefully rates don't increase too much to renew a lease. We were told the community would be gated this year, hope that happens very soon.

I will be happy when the new parking sticker system is implemented; hopefully it will be vigorously enforced. Other than that, I am a "would".

Poor construction - too noisy!

The walls are so thin that you can hear everything. The noisy group of interns carousing at all hours of the night while you're trying to sleep because you work the next day was unacceptable.

Complait's go unnoticed.

The staff, the apartment, location to MAX, the local conveniences including shopping, restaurants, walk ability and all the nice dogs we meet!

Nice location, nice apartments, but expensive.

I would recommend the apartments because management is competent, location is awesome, and the apartments are good quality. There are more positive attributes than negative ones.

We feel the rooms are all large and comfortable except for the living room we feel is small. There is tons of storage and we love the great kitchen. The main reason we rented here was the fact that there is air conditioning but I wish it went in to the other 2 bedrooms also. We also rent a garage and storage unit and love the large size because we have a lot of things to store.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

This is a nice property that should be properly shown and sold in a highly competitive neighborhood. I found the agent to be friendly, but not professional enough in his sales approach. I was not impressed with this agent.

I would only recommend it to people I would actually like to live near.

Proximity to Orenco station, Shops, etc, will be the Pros and Rent + bad personnel would be the Cons.

Pool area and hot tub is only open until 10, even on the weekends and holidays.