Nexus Apartments at Orenco Station

Hillsboro, OR

Nexus Apartments at Orenco Station

Nexus offers stylish and modern studios, one, two & three bedroom apartments. Your home features black appliances, track lighting, washer and dryer, air conditioning and so much more. Enjoy resort-style amenities while getting connected here at Nexus!

1299 NE Orenco Station Pkwy
Hillsboro, OR 97124

Nexus is a beautiful place to live, and they are constantly striving to make it better. Awesome giveaways.

Good relations with the leasing office folks. Very easy transition with the lease takeover. Thanks to Michael and Rebecca!!

The visitor parking passes didn't result in easier parking. There are still cars with flat tires, and visitor passes that haven't moved for months. And, the towing company is predatory. They charge 2 times the standard fee and were very difficult to work with.

The staff at Nexus is wonderful. Everyone is polite and respectful. They always have a smile for you. The grounds are beautifully maintained and the pool guys always stop to pet my dog. It would be nice to update the apartment flooring. Carpet is never a good idea, and the tiles in the kitchen and bathrooms are not attractive.

I'm happy with Nexus except for the following two items: Titan towing and valet waste. My friend's car was towed shortly after the towing policy was implemented. Is towing really necessary? I never had a problem finding a parking spot prior to implementation of this policy. Please allow me to opt out of valet waste, I never use this service.

The apartments and amenities are great. I just wish the place had more storage, including a pantry or similar to pantry in washer/dryer area. Adding some shelving could improve this issue.

Great maintenance staff, responsive and know their job well. Courteous staff. High regard for cleanliness of complex. Add access entry to buildings, after hours especially. More recreation amenities (sauna/racquetball.)

Customer service seems to be the only thing lacking on this property. Though things eventually get resolved, I have had to recommunicate my problems several times on several occasions.

Staff is friendly and helpful. Trash collection time is a bit early, hard to follow the schedule. Kitchen lights break too often (every few weeks.) It would be great if those could be replaced with more sustainable bulbs.

Staff is always very courteous and professional. I love the community events so much, the staff makes us feel like family. The grounds are always kept neat and clean, and even with busy businesses located nearby, I've never had any issues with community parking. Three years as a resident and looking forward to year 4! Thank you!

I want managers to email office closure information a little bit earlier if possible.

Please increase quality of fitness center. Include a bar bell.

There has been an issue with keeping treadmills in working order in past several months. Many times, door from workout facility to restroom and hallway is not unocked promptly after staff arrives in morning. Communication from office needs improvement. Emails regarding closures (of package pickup service specifically) are sent too late, need to give more notice.

Overall, experience at Nexus is great. Parking tends to exhibit an overcrowing later in the evening. However, leasing staff is responsive and respectful to all resident (my) concerns.

There is a big problem with people speeding through the parking lot, delivery trucks also. Add more things to playground. We love the apartment and would stay here forever if the rent didn't go up every year. We are retired and on a fixed income, so we are looking for a place to buy. We would really like a better refrigerator and washer/dryer.