Promenade Park

Charlotte, NC

Promenade Park

Surround yourself with spacious interiors and an active lifestyle full of amenities. And, all is just steps away from great shopping, dining and entertainment!

11115 Shadow Grove Circle
Charlotte, NC 28277

Overall the apartment complex is very nice and I feel very safe living here. The only drawback is the road noise from highway 485. I feel like updated insulated windows would help lessen the noise but other than that we love living here and would recommend it to anyone looking to rent.

Quiet, great shade for walking !

Well maintained and charming environment with excellent access to shopping and highway. I would recommend better consistency regarding trash removal. 5 pm is way too early prompting working homeowner to place trash out early AM, before returning home, so as mot to miss pick up. Hence, trash bags outside fir long periods of time reducing the pleasant atmosphere. Kudos to new fencing surrounding garbage area a fresh landscaping. Maintenance deserves high fives!

It’s a great location. Great apartments. Great staff.

Recommend for its commitment to keeping the grounds very nice and safe. The attentive staff is very committed. Beautiful grounds with lots of wildlife.

Very Happy here!!!!

Lively, comfortable environment.

You can get decent square footage in a good area with highway access close by. The improvements have all been cosmetic. Paint and new cabinets are great but the insulation is thin between units and the door seals and windows have small gaps leading to poor insulation and higher energy bills.
Eric,
Thank you for your feedback. Can we come over and take a look at the issues you are having? We do not normally hear problems like this in our community. Thank you.

I would most likely recommend this apartment community because of its location, it’s aesthetic appeal,I I would recommend this apartment community due to its location, it’s aesthetic appeal, its accommodating/professional staff, the structure/layout of apartment.
I would perhaps hesitate due to the lack of certain features ie walk-in shower, high toilets, poor cabinetry.
Thank you, Ophelia for your feedback. We certainly enjoy having you and your family as residents.

It's spacious but pricey and has a roach problem.

I live here due to a current tenant recommendation. I would recommend to anyone I trust and know, looking for a rental apartment home.
Thank you so much. We are delighted to know you love your home at Promenade park!

Pricing

Property is kept up well

I feel secure here. It is neat, nice people, close to everything I need or want and the team is truly exceptional, I mean that.

The community is: modern, safe, well maintained, and a fantastic location within Charlotte. A perfect mix between uptown and suburb. Easy access to interstates and the airport.