Quatama Crossing

Hillsboro, OR

Quatama Crossing

Quatama Crossing offers one, two and three bedroom apartment homes where you can relax and unwind. For those in search of action and recreation, you can walk down to Quatama Crossing's all inclusive Community Center. There's something for everyone!

8650 NE Trailwalk Drive
Hillsboro, OR 97006

It's a great place to live

I already have. One of my friends is here already and I am working on getting a second one moved in.

I am very concerned about the safety of my children since the you guys changed the bus stop location!

We been longtime living here ,it's safe ,quiet and clean place
We do love our apt very much

For what we are paying, I feel it meets our needs, and I would likely recommend it to students and others experiencing financial difficulties.

We are treated like family!!

I've recommended to 3 people to come live here.

I would give this community a 10 if there were some sort of convenience store within walking distance of the community.

That your good place to live

Overall I love living here as the length of time in this apartment complex shows. I've been a resident here for a very long time.

Parking is a hug problem. U can hear thru the walls when people are running up and down the stairs. The office doesn’t manage the smell of weed coming into the hallways. They don’t check to see has parking permits or enforces the rules of parking.

Other apartment complexes open up their gyms . You are not going been trying to figure out a way. You just say no .

They spell everything out.

The parking spaces are to tight and don't adequately fit a Truck and residents don't pick up their dog poop and it gets left on sidewalks

The rent is raised each year, I find it to be expensive for the size of the apt.