Marquis at Town Centre

Broomfield, CO

Marquis at Town Centre

The Marquis at Town Centre is quietly nestled in the gorgeous city of Broomfield Colorado. When you live at the Marquis you are just minutes from Boulder and all the hiking and biking you can handle. Also just a short drive away is the lively Downtown Denver. We guarantee you will love your new home here at The Marquis at Town Centre. Our luxury community offers a unique variety of amenities that will exceed your expectations, including an alluring pool, relaxing spa, a 24-hour state of the art fitness center, executive style business center, and an 18-seat private movie theater. We will be waiting for you!

1001 East 1st Ave.
Broomfield, CO 80020
(303) 465-2000

The communication between us and the mail delivery and the office staff is bad, we got a priority letter sent to us and it came to the office and we were not notified of it. We only found out 3 days later when we walked in to see if there was anything for us at the office.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community amenities were not the very best I had seen, but they were a cut above many. The leasing professional was amazing to say the least. She was imaginative, creative and wonderful. I could have spent an afternoon just hanging around the community with her. She was the best amenity and the best billboard for her company I have seen in a long time. Most people are not so loyal to their companies. I would love to live in the apartment she showed us. Based on the age of the community, the price was a bit high. The older communities that are charging the same price as the newer communities have a lot more vacancies. This was a great experience.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

This was a great location. It was close to recreation and shopping. It was also a quiet neighborhood.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community looked nice and clean but I think they were a little over priced.

It would depend on what the person was looking for.

Based on community amenities, there are much better values.

Very nice comfortable
Laurie, Thank your for completing the survey for Marquis at Town Centre. We truly enjoy you as a resident and hope that we have provided a great living experience for you at Marquis at Town Centre. If there is anyway that we can improve on your living experience, please let us know! Feel free to respond to this email or to give our leasing office a call at 303.465.2000. Thanks,

The pool and hot tub, have not been working properly. I am disappointed with the dogs barking and whining. People walk their dogs at my patio and are not picking up after them.
Susan, Thank your for completing the survey for Marquis at Town Centre. We truly enjoy you as a resident and hope that we have provided a great living experience for you at Marquis at Town Centre. If there is any way that we can improve on your living experience, please let us know! We will continue to remind residents of our pet policies and to be responsible about their pets. Our pool and hot tub are working properly for your enjoyment. Feel free to respond to this email or to give our leasing office a call at 303.465.2000. Thanks,

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

This was a very nice updated community with good amenities. I would refer my friends to this community.

i like the location of the complex.

grounds are a mess. dog poop all over. trash area often left with trash overflowing. MANY newer apartments in the area with comparable rates. People drive too fast. pool noise is not monitored or controlled. Management has talked for over 2 years about the need for security. No interest in cleaning exterior of windows, even after the paint job was completed.

The staff is the best and the area is unbeatable!

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I was unable to receive a presentation and cannot make any comments.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

This was a lovely community. The grounds were nicely maintained. The pool and hot tub area was large and attractive. Many of the apartments ha attached garages. Excellent!!

The cost of rent would eliminate some of my friends from being able to live here but that's the only reason I wouldn't recommend it.