Broomfield, CO

Marquis at Town Centre

The Marquis at Town Centre is quietly nestled in the gorgeous city of Broomfield Colorado. When you live at the Marquis you are just minutes from Boulder and all the hiking and biking you can handle. Also just a short drive away is the lively Downtown Denver. We guarantee you will love your new home here at The Marquis at Town Centre. Our luxury community offers a unique variety of amenities that will exceed your expectations, including an alluring pool, relaxing spa, a 24-hour state of the art fitness center, executive style business center, and an 18-seat private movie theater. We will be waiting for you!

1001 East 1st Ave.
Broomfield, CO 80020
(303) 465-2000
78% 208 out of 268renters

Recently Viewed

Very nice
I wanted to thank you for taking the time to complete the online survey from Marquis at Town Centre. We greatly appreciate your feedback and value you as a resident.
I am glad to hear that you are enjoying your experience at Marquis at Town Centre. The best referral we can have is from you.

If someone you refer moves in to Marquis at Town Centre, you will receive a Resident Referral Discount!

Sincerely,

Marquis at Town Centre

As mentioned in my earlier comments, I haven't had any complaints about the apartment. The leasing office has been helpful and responsive in answering questions and we like the apartment and community areas.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

Jackie did an outstanding job giving me information about the community, the management company and the events the community hosted. I was extremely impressed and would have leased if I was in the market.

It's a perfect location for me. I plan on being here another year.
I am glad to hear that you are enjoying your experience at Marquis at Town Centre. The best referral we can have is from YOU, our resident!

Did you know? If someone you refer moves in to Marquis at Town Centre, you get a Resident Referral Discount!

I hope that you continue to enjoy everything about Marquis at Town Centre. Please know that if any issues are to come up, we are here for you. Feel free to contact the leasing office at 303-465-2000 with any questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

towncentre@cwsapartments.com
303-465-2000

I would recommend you because I love it here, but most of my friends could not afford to live here.
Thank you for your feedback! We're excited you continue to call Marquis at Town Centre your home. Please keep in mind we have multiple sizes of floor plans as well as traditional and upgraded units. Hopefully we can find something for everyone!

Best,
Marquis at Town Centre

The community simply does not live up to the standard which it claims to uphold. These are nice apartments at reasonable rates, however they are lagging behind competition in the area which is only slightly higher rental rates and yet many more amenities and services.
Dear Kevin, We greatly appreciate your feedback and are always open to suggestions. We regret to hear that you are not enjoying your time at Marquis at Town Centre. Our goal is to provide a comfortable and enjoyable living experience for everyone. We will use your survey answers and comments to help us better serve our current and future residents. If you have any suggestions on how we can make your stay here more comfortable, please don't hesitate to contact the leasing office at 303.465.2000. Sincerely, Amber

A big advantage over other places to rent in the area is the green spaces and local shopping. We utilize the walking paths everyday which is ideal with dogs and the location is just minutes from every type of shopping.
Thank you for taking the time to post on renter's voice. The location is right in heart of Broomfield and extremely convenient!

Overall, this is a very nice place to live and the demographic of the people are those that care about the property and are respectful of one another.

I have made my feelings known for months.Whatever changes that have been made at the corporate level had made the marquis marginal at best. I will NOT renew my
lease. I will also not recommend anyone move here.
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. I would like to take the time to meet with you to discuss your concerns. If you could please contact me at 303.465.2000 to set up an appointment.

Best Regards,
Jackie Eldridge
Community Director

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The staff at the community appeared to be cohesive and able to work well as a team. I saw two instances where they assisted one another; one to clear a paper jam in a printer, and the other to find keys to perform a tour. The cooperation among the staff made the office appear to be a pleasant and welcoming environment.
Thank you for completing the survey. At Marquis at Town Centre we pride ourselves on our community spirit and hope one day you can be a part of it! Let us know if we can help you with anything.

The Town Centre Team

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

These are very nice apartment homes with great affordable prices.
Thank you for taking the time to post on Renter's Voice! We're glad to you liked your visit to Marquis at Town Centre.

If we can help you in any other way, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Jackie Eldridge
303-465-2000

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The pool was beautiful and had a waterfall. The leasing agent was full of energy.

It needs to be more modern looking besides just the updated convenience.
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We've recently added new modern finishes including granite countertops, a tile backsplash and stainless appliances to our apartment interiors. Stop by the leasing office to take a tour or view our pictures online. I hope you'll agree the updates look great!

Pricy and the 48 hour mantainence guarantee is bogus.

Older community. New paint job is woefully dull and boring. There are SO many great, bright colors out there for homes and apartments - blues, greens, reds. You missed badly.