Marquis at Town Centre

Broomfield, CO

Marquis at Town Centre

The Marquis at Town Centre is quietly nestled in the gorgeous city of Broomfield Colorado. When you live at the Marquis you are just minutes from Boulder and all the hiking and biking you can handle. Also just a short drive away is the lively Downtown Denver. We guarantee you will love your new home here at The Marquis at Town Centre. Our luxury community offers a unique variety of amenities that will exceed your expectations, including an alluring pool, relaxing spa, a 24-hour state of the art fitness center, executive style business center, and an 18-seat private movie theater. We will be waiting for you!

1001 East 1st Ave.
Broomfield, CO 80020
(303) 465-2000
79% 191 out of 243renters

Recently Viewed

A big advantage over other places to rent in the area is the green spaces and local shopping. We utilize the walking paths everyday which is ideal with dogs and the location is just minutes from every type of shopping.
Thank you for taking the time to post on renter's voice. The location is right in heart of Broomfield and extremely convenient!

Overall, this is a very nice place to live and the demographic of the people are those that care about the property and are respectful of one another.

I have made my feelings known for months.Whatever changes that have been made at the corporate level had made the marquis marginal at best. I will NOT renew my
lease. I will also not recommend anyone move here.
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. I would like to take the time to meet with you to discuss your concerns. If you could please contact me at 303.465.2000 to set up an appointment.

Best Regards,
Community Director

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The staff at the community appeared to be cohesive and able to work well as a team. I saw two instances where they assisted one another; one to clear a paper jam in a printer, and the other to find keys to perform a tour. The cooperation among the staff made the office appear to be a pleasant and welcoming environment.
Thank you for completing the survey. At Marquis at Town Centre we pride ourselves on our community spirit and hope one day you can be a part of it! Let us know if we can help you with anything.

The Town Centre Team

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

These are very nice apartment homes with great affordable prices.
Thank you for taking the time to post on Renter's Voice! We're glad to you liked your visit to Marquis at Town Centre.

If we can help you in any other way, please don't hesitate to reach out!

303-465-2000

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The pool was beautiful and had a waterfall. The leasing agent was full of energy.

It needs to be more modern looking besides just the updated convenience.
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We've recently added new modern finishes including granite countertops, a tile backsplash and stainless appliances to our apartment interiors. Stop by the leasing office to take a tour or view our pictures online. I hope you'll agree the updates look great!

Pricy and the 48 hour mantainence guarantee is bogus.

Older community. New paint job is woefully dull and boring. There are SO many great, bright colors out there for homes and apartments - blues, greens, reds. You missed badly.

I had been told the exterminators would come to my apartment on Monday after I saw a mouse. I cleaned and had an appointment with the janitor for 10am. I went to the office and he came at 11am. Then the exterminator came on Wednesday. The back sliding door was left opened by the exterminator and I was not aware of it. Notification would have been appreciated.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I was really impressed to hear about the 30 day guarantee where if I did not like the apartment they would release me from the lease. That was great customer service. The leasing professional was great. I really felt comfortable with the tour and service. Keep up the good work.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

This was a great property conveniently located close to shopping, major freeways and Denver. The community is extremely well maintained and the staff is really friendly and made me feel really welcome!

Staff turnover is a big opportunity and will likely cause major rental price increases.

To me, a peaceful and quiet environment is essential to quality of life, especially at the current rental rates. That condition is lacking.
Thank you for taking the time to post on Renter's Voice. Would you have time to talk in regards to your post? I'd love to see what we can do to help out and make your situation more enjoyable. I can be reached at 303-465-2000.

I look forward to hearing from you,
CWS Apartment Homes

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The apartments were nicely designed, with fairly large bedrooms, but the kitchens were small. The leasing staff were nice, and the overall community was good, but neither were exceptional.
Thank you for taking the time to comment on Marquis at Town Centre. We appreciate your feedback and our always open for suggestions. We hope you'll give us another opportunity to show you just how amazing our community can be! Please let us know when you would like to stop by again, we can be reached at 303-465-2000.

CWS Apartment Homes