Marquis at Town Centre

Broomfield, CO

Marquis at Town Centre

The Marquis at Town Centre is quietly nestled in the gorgeous city of Broomfield Colorado. When you live at the Marquis you are just minutes from Boulder and all the hiking and biking you can handle. Also just a short drive away is the lively Downtown Denver. We guarantee you will love your new home here at The Marquis at Town Centre. Our luxury community offers a unique variety of amenities that will exceed your expectations, including an alluring pool, relaxing spa, a 24-hour state of the art fitness center, executive style business center, and an 18-seat private movie theater. We will be waiting for you!

1001 East 1st Ave.
Broomfield, CO 80020
(303) 465-2000

Marquis at Town Centre is rated 4.1862 out of 5 by 145.
Date published: 2014-04-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Apartment Review from a Current Renter Would: • access to running / walking paths • great location - next to ball parks, happy hours, grocery store, etc. •
Date published: 2014-04-08
Date published: 2014-03-15
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Apartment Review from a Current Renter I have told friends asking about the "value" that we wished we had read more reviews, the utility fees are too high. The rent seems high for the quality of the apartment, we don't use the amenities, so they are valueless to us.
Date published: 2014-03-18
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Apartment Review from a Current Renter Apartments are conveniently located.
Date published: 2014-03-13
Date published: 2014-02-28
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator Overall this was a very appealing community. It was well situated in the area of shopping and easy access. The community showed well. The amenities looked clean, well kept and inviting.
Date published: 2014-03-06
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Apartment Review from a Current Renter Overall, I have enjoyed living here. I think most issues I've encountered have just been characteristic of apartment living. Parking has been better lately, but several times in the past I have had to park outside the community gates which defeats the purpose of living in a gated community (particularly since this always occurs after dark). This is particularly frustrating when there are quite a few covered parking spots that are not rented, but cannot be used by anyone else.
Date published: 2014-02-25