Marquis at Town Centre

Broomfield, CO

Marquis at Town Centre

The Marquis at Town Centre is quietly nestled in the gorgeous city of Broomfield Colorado. When you live at the Marquis you are just minutes from Boulder and all the hiking and biking you can handle. Also just a short drive away is the lively Downtown Denver. We guarantee you will love your new home here at The Marquis at Town Centre. Our luxury community offers a unique variety of amenities that will exceed your expectations, including an alluring pool, relaxing spa, a 24-hour state of the art fitness center, executive style business center, and an 18-seat private movie theater. We will be waiting for you!

1001 East 1st Ave.
Broomfield, CO 80020
(303) 465-2000

Marquis at Town Centre is rated 3.9956 out of 5 by 225.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator I was really impressed to hear about the 30 day guarantee where if I did not like the apartment they would release me from the lease. That was great customer service. The leasing professional was great. I really felt comfortable with the tour and service. Keep up the good work.
Date published: 2015-07-29
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator This was a great property conveniently located close to shopping, major freeways and Denver. The community is extremely well maintained and the staff is really friendly and made me feel really welcome!
Date published: 2015-07-14
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Apartment Review from a Current Renter Staff turnover is a big opportunity and will likely cause major rental price increases.
Date published: 2015-06-30
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Apartment Review from a Current Renter To me, a peaceful and quiet environment is essential to quality of life, especially at the current rental rates. That condition is lacking.
Date published: 2015-05-27
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator The apartments were nicely designed, with fairly large bedrooms, but the kitchens were small. The leasing staff were nice, and the overall community was good, but neither were exceptional.
Date published: 2015-05-15
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Apartment Review from a Current Renter Staff are good and we liked living here, but the place looks unappealing, rent has increase too much for the size of apartment we are getting.
Date published: 2015-05-12
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Apartment Review from a Current Renter Overpriced for a gated community, no parking, living area is tight
Date published: 2015-04-30
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Apartment Review from a Current Renter This is a temporary residence for us; our home, family and friends are in Illinois.
Date published: 2015-04-14