Broomfield, CO

Marquis at Town Centre

The Marquis at Town Centre is quietly nestled in the gorgeous city of Broomfield Colorado. When you live at the Marquis you are just minutes from Boulder and all the hiking and biking you can handle. Also just a short drive away is the lively Downtown Denver. We guarantee you will love your new home here at The Marquis at Town Centre. Our luxury community offers a unique variety of amenities that will exceed your expectations, including an alluring pool, relaxing spa, a 24-hour state of the art fitness center, executive style business center, and an 18-seat private movie theater. We will be waiting for you!

1001 East 1st Ave.
Broomfield, CO 80020
(303) 465-2000

It is quite overpriced for what you are getting. The apartments are old and the walls are thin. I hear my neighbors. The windows and doors are drafty and the utilities are very high because of that.

To many pitbulls and dogs that are not supposed to be in here. The parking situation is awful. People park in the handicap spots every night and all weekend long. There are no consequence for those who break all the rules here. Dog crap everywhere you walk most days.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The Leasing Professional was friendly and upbeat, and the community was well maintained.
We wanted to thank you for taking the time to share your experience at The Marquis at Town Centre. We greatly appreciate your feedback and value your opinion.

Please know if you have any questions! Thank you again!

Sincerely,
Marquis at Town Centre Management Team

I would recommend this community mostly because the units are very comfortable with decent features for a normal quiet life, the best part is the management/service team which are responsive, supper nice and professional.

The only thing I would like to see improved would be a notification when a package is received in the office. A quick email would suffice, which seems easy to do in an automated way.

Dog friendly

Very convenient location and I can usually find parking close to my unit. However, noise from neighbors (apt 1131 specifically ) is often excessive and shakes my apartment.

Very spacious and beautiful p;;lace

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The leasing professional was very friendly and the conversation was very sincere and natural. The leasing professional was knowledgeable and did not seem out for just a sale. I did not see the amenities. The price is decent for the area and location. I would feel very comfortable recommending this community to others.
Thank you for your feedback on The Marquis at Town Centre Apartments!
I wanted to thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey and share about your experience when visiting our community. I am so happy to hear that you had an enjoyable time when touring with us and like our community and the leasing agent that helped you!
We hope that you decide to move to The Marquis at Town Centre in the future, so that CWS may deliver a happy living experience to you.
Our team is pleased to know that you would recommend us based on your experience!
We wish you the best and please let us know if you need anything! We hope to see you again, so let us know if you would like to schedule a follow up appointment to visit :)

303.465.2000
aking@cwsapartments.com

The experience of living at the Marquis has gradually declined. I get the feeling that complaints are ignored. The staff seems to avoid confrontation.
Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey you received from us recently, regarding your living experience at The Marquis at Town Centre.
I was sad to hear that you have not been fully satisfied with your living experience and appreciate your feedback regarding our service. I am happy to set a time to speak with you regarding your concerns. Your feedback helps us to increase our level of customer satisfaction for all of our residents and is always greatly appreciated.
We value you as a resident and hope that we can make your living experience a happy one as that is our number one goal.
Take care and hope to hear from you!
Best Regards,

303.465.2000

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

It was a relatively new community. It had easy access to major highways and a lot of stores, restaurants and bars. The apartment was large and had a lot of windows. All the angled walls in the apartment gave the apartment character.
Thank you for your feedback on The Marquis at Town Centre Apartments!
I appreciate you taking the time to take our survey and share about your experience at our community. I am so happy to hear you had an enjoyable experience with me when touring our community.
I wish you the best and hope you move to our community in the near future, so that CWS may deliver happy living to you!
Take care and please let us know if you need anything or would like to schedule a follow up appointment!
512.465.2000
aking@cwsapartments.com

In some ways living here has been great but there are a lot of things we would love to change. There is dog poop EVERYWHERE. There are neighbors with aggressive dogs who do not follow rules. Neighbors blast music and park in handicapped spots. People do not treat their surroundings with respect.

Beautiful and feel safe

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The leasing professional showed me all amenities and a model apartment and gave me a good indication as to what the community had to offer.

I like the environment, the people in the office are great and well they have been really nice with me, helping me in every aspect I have needed