Marquis at Town Centre

Broomfield, CO

Marquis at Town Centre

The Marquis at Town Centre is quietly nestled in the gorgeous city of Broomfield Colorado. When you live at the Marquis you are just minutes from Boulder and all the hiking and biking you can handle. Also just a short drive away is the lively Downtown Denver. We guarantee you will love your new home here at The Marquis at Town Centre. Our luxury community offers a unique variety of amenities that will exceed your expectations, including an alluring pool, relaxing spa, a 24-hour state of the art fitness center, executive style business center, and an 18-seat private movie theater. We will be waiting for you!

1001 East 1st Ave.
Broomfield, CO 80020
(303) 465-2000

I have told friends asking about the "value" that we wished we had read more reviews, the utility fees are too high. The rent seems high for the quality of the apartment, we don't use the amenities, so they are valueless to us.

Apartments are conveniently located.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

Overall this was a very appealing community. It was well situated in the area of shopping and easy access. The community showed well. The amenities looked clean, well kept and inviting.
We are so happy that you liked it here at the Marquis. Thank you for taking the time to tell us what you thought of our community.

Overall, I have enjoyed living here. I think most issues I've encountered have just been characteristic of apartment living. Parking has been better lately, but several times in the past I have had to park outside the community gates which defeats the purpose of living in a gated community (particularly since this always occurs after dark). This is particularly frustrating when there are quite a few covered parking spots that are not rented, but cannot be used by anyone else.

I may recommend it, but tell them to get an apartment that gets sun, since the apartment windows leak a lot of air, and the floors are freezing all winter.
Thank you for your response. Please give me a call or email me so we can discuss some options that might help. Thanks again!

the apartment space is wonderful; the extra costs and not being able to do simple things like park and pick up mail - gets old.
Thank you for feedback. We will work on the items listed to see if we can make things better.

An elevator would help for many friends who are older and in wheelchairs or
crippled with leg or hip surgery.
Thanks for your feedback. I would be more than happy to discuss your specific needs by phone or in person. I will call you today!

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I would recommend this community to my family and friends.
Thank you!

I have had a positive experience living here. I would recommend the apartment complex but would reference the person to take into consideration that some of the apt features need to be updated as well as the gym when they look at the price and compare with other apt complexes.
Thanks for your feedback. We are planning on replacing all the cardio equipment early next year.

Great place to live. Everything is up-kept and cozy
We are so happy that you are enjoying your home at the Marquis!

It is beautiful and it is its own community. I love the pool and the theater
Thank you! We appreciate you and love to read that you enjoy living here!

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

My experience at this community was pleasurable. The agents were very nice and friendly. I felt comfortable touring the community with the agent. The grounds were kept up very nicely. The amenities were nice. The apartment model was beautiful. Overall, I enjoyed the experience.
Thank you for stopping by and sharing your experience!

My wife and I are so happy to be here that we encourage many of our friends to do the same.
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our community! We are so happy to see that you are enjoying your stay with us!

The one thing I don't like is that when sitting in my living room I can hear everyone come up the stairs. The outside wall is not very soundproof.
I have sent you an email asking for more specifics. Please feel free to come to the office, call or send an email so we can work on keeping the noise down for you.
Lori

Well maintained apartment. Clean grounds and facilities. Responsive staff.
Glad you are liking it here atThe Marquis! Please let us know if we can help you in the future.