Marquis at Town Centre

Broomfield, CO

Marquis at Town Centre

The Marquis at Town Centre is quietly nestled in the gorgeous city of Broomfield Colorado. When you live at the Marquis you are just minutes from Boulder and all the hiking and biking you can handle. Also just a short drive away is the lively Downtown Denver. We guarantee you will love your new home here at The Marquis at Town Centre. Our luxury community offers a unique variety of amenities that will exceed your expectations, including an alluring pool, relaxing spa, a 24-hour state of the art fitness center, executive style business center, and an 18-seat private movie theater. We will be waiting for you!

1001 East 1st Ave.
Broomfield, CO 80020
(303) 465-2000

Well, the rent is pretty high and I don't like sharing water bills with everyone in the building. But the double garage is wonderful, especially in winter. I'm happy with the appliances. The maintenance requests are always taken care of quickly.
Thank you for your feedback! I am glad to hear that you are enjoying your time here. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you!
Community Director

Overall the community has a lot and the apartments are nice, however there are some things that can be frustrating such as the ongoing maintenance and lack of concern by staff.
Lindsay,
I would like to sit down with you to discuss your concerns. Please give me a call so we can schedule a time that is convenient for you.
Community Director

I've had a really good experience. I don't know with the new staff if their will be changes or what to expect but so far it has been fine. My only compliant is that my apartment could start using upgrades.
Kristina,
Although we are all relatively new in the office, we are all committed to providing the best possible service to our residents. The only policy change that I have made since I started here is that the Business Center is now open 24 hours. Otherwise, business as usual! I sent you an email about potential improvements to your apartment and I look forward to discussing them with you.
Community Director

Too many young people who are noisy, drive fast yet the management tends to sell the place as one for professionals. With so many new places being built in Broomfield, that would be my preference.
I am sorry that you are unhappy with your living experience at Marquis at Town Centre. If you would like to meet with me to further discuss your concerns, I will be happy to do so.

Very convenient location with lots to do in walking distance; very friendly neighbors and staff.
Downfall - dog park isn't always great to go to because of it always being so wet and swampy; or lots of neighbors go to the park when their dogs are not friendly with other dogs (can't really control, just a little annoying).
Thank you for your feedback! I am currently working with our landscaping company to rectify the situation with the grass being too wet. I hope to see significant improvement in the near future and would appreciate any further feedback you may have on the progress.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I had the pleasure of touring the community today, and it was a great place to call home, from staff to everything. It had very clean facilities and amazing amenities. It was very secure. It had the most courageous staff and great spacious units. I felt at home. The people are so kind, and I always found a kind smile. When it comes to needing a service request, the staff seems to respond very promptly. They were very friendly. The office staff is very friendly and very courteous, always willing to assist with anything that we need.
I wanted to personally thank you for filling out our survey. Your feedback is very helpful and sincerely appreciated.

Although the purpose of your visit was not to find a new home at this time, should your housing needs change in the future, we hope that after touring our community, you will consider choosing Marquis at Town Centre.

Community Director

Your apartments are too expensive for their size, parking is terrible and you pick and choose when to enforce the rules.
Thank you for your feedback. I would really like to speak with you to address your concerns. Please contact me in the Leasing Office at your earliest convenience.
Community Director

price too high. I've seen better communities for cheaper prices ie{The Bradburns}
Please let me know if you have any suggestions that you feel would improve the value of your apartment as compared to the rent. If there are any specific features, amenities or activities you would like to see us add, I would love to hear about them!

Thank you!
Community Director

I feel safe. Everything is within walking distance. I love it.
Thank you for your feedback. We are so happy you are enjoying the community! If there is anything we can do for you, please contact us at your earliest convenience.

Centrally located to stores, restaurants, library, post office, Hwy 36, etc. Well taken care of grounds, quiet, functional living space.
Thank you for your feedback. We hope you continue to enjoy the community! If there is anything we can do for you, please let us know!

The management make an effort to keep the community clean, beautiful and safe.
Thank you so much for your kind words. We are very proud of our community!

Degrading external appearances. Old heavily used appliances.
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey! I would like to let you know that this summer we are painting the entire property and refinishing all of the interior breezeways. I hope you like our new look! Please contact the office in regards to the appliances, we can help with this - 303.465.2000 thanks!

We have recommended it to friends looking to move to the area!
Thank you so much for referring our community, we really appreciate it!

I thought people would be more friendly and considerate. Letting your dog bark for an hour and smoking when you know it will rise to the patio above you doesn't sound that considerate to me. However, the older residents are very friendly and nice.
Thanks for taking the time to talk to me this morning. Please let us know if we can be of any help in the future.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I feel this property had everything to offer and does not need to be changed.
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our community! We are so happy you find our community to be a great place to live!

-the Marquis staff