Marquis at Town Centre

Broomfield, CO

Marquis at Town Centre

The Marquis at Town Centre is quietly nestled in the gorgeous city of Broomfield Colorado. When you live at the Marquis you are just minutes from Boulder and all the hiking and biking you can handle. Also just a short drive away is the lively Downtown Denver. We guarantee you will love your new home here at The Marquis at Town Centre. Our luxury community offers a unique variety of amenities that will exceed your expectations, including an alluring pool, relaxing spa, a 24-hour state of the art fitness center, executive style business center, and an 18-seat private movie theater. We will be waiting for you!

1001 East 1st Ave.
Broomfield, CO 80020
(303) 465-2000

price too high. I've seen better communities for cheaper prices ie{The Bradburns}
Please let me know if you have any suggestions that you feel would improve the value of your apartment as compared to the rent. If there are any specific features, amenities or activities you would like to see us add, I would love to hear about them!

Thank you!
Kiely Barrett
Community Director

I feel safe. Everything is within walking distance. I love it.
Thank you for your feedback. We are so happy you are enjoying the community! If there is anything we can do for you, please contact us at your earliest convenience.

Centrally located to stores, restaurants, library, post office, Hwy 36, etc. Well taken care of grounds, quiet, functional living space.
Thank you for your feedback. We hope you continue to enjoy the community! If there is anything we can do for you, please let us know!

The management make an effort to keep the community clean, beautiful and safe.
Thank you so much for your kind words. We are very proud of our community!

Degrading external appearances. Old heavily used appliances.
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey! I would like to let you know that this summer we are painting the entire property and refinishing all of the interior breezeways. I hope you like our new look! Please contact the office in regards to the appliances, we can help with this - 303.465.2000 thanks!

We have recommended it to friends looking to move to the area!
Thank you so much for referring our community, we really appreciate it!

I thought people would be more friendly and considerate. Letting your dog bark for an hour and smoking when you know it will rise to the patio above you doesn't sound that considerate to me. However, the older residents are very friendly and nice.
Thanks for taking the time to talk to me this morning. Please let us know if we can be of any help in the future.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I feel this property had everything to offer and does not need to be changed.
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our community! We are so happy you find our community to be a great place to live!

-the Marquis staff

Location, amenities, staff are all excellent. I can only speak for this apartment and I would say it could use a little updating to bring it in line with the term "luxury."
Thank you for taking the time to review our community! We are so happy to see that overall you are very satisfied with your living experience here!

Would:
• access to running / walking paths
• great location - next to ball parks, happy hours, grocery store, etc.
Thanks for your review. We love the location too!

I have told friends asking about the "value" that we wished we had read more reviews, the utility fees are too high. The rent seems high for the quality of the apartment, we don't use the amenities, so they are valueless to us.

Apartments are conveniently located.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

Overall this was a very appealing community. It was well situated in the area of shopping and easy access. The community showed well. The amenities looked clean, well kept and inviting.
We are so happy that you liked it here at the Marquis. Thank you for taking the time to tell us what you thought of our community.

Overall, I have enjoyed living here. I think most issues I've encountered have just been characteristic of apartment living. Parking has been better lately, but several times in the past I have had to park outside the community gates which defeats the purpose of living in a gated community (particularly since this always occurs after dark). This is particularly frustrating when there are quite a few covered parking spots that are not rented, but cannot be used by anyone else.

I may recommend it, but tell them to get an apartment that gets sun, since the apartment windows leak a lot of air, and the floors are freezing all winter.
Thank you for your response. Please give me a call or email me so we can discuss some options that might help. Thanks again!