District at Washington

Houston, TX

District at Washington

Welcome to District at Washington. A brand new community of premium apartment homes in the dynamic Washington Avenue corridor. These stunning 1 and 2 bedroom homes feature spacious designs, premium amenities, and top quality finishes.

230 T C Jester Blvd
Houston, TX 77007

Safety not the best. Gates broken and open a lot, doors not locked due to being broken, has been like that for years

Cheap spacious living but amenities not reliable

I wouldn’t due to the location of the elevators and parking lot. The hallways are extremely cold during the winter and the opposite during the summer.

Reena is on top of it

I have never seen anyone clean the complex except the porter in the mornings who empties the trash chutes. But that's as far as he gets. Hallways are disgusting, trash stays in the same place for days, walkways to garage are filthy, garage needs some cleaning.. property walks don't actually happen, they should or you would see the filth.

I am neutral only because I prefer not to live in close vicinity of family and friends.
Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback!

Everything is nice, I just need to upgrade to a larger unit because of an unexpected life change.

the amount of rent i pay for amenities does now seem worth it. The security is extremely lacking, and things are always broken around the complex with no word on when they are being repaired

I feel like the cleanliness of the hallways and the trash policy never stays enforced. I haven’t needed my key fob to even get into the second floor door in months. Never stays fixed.

Great location, good apartment size/space. Only big complaint is the ability to get a hold of the front desk for packages during this COVID-19 time. Calling multiple times per day to retrieve my package, but haven't had much success in getting someone to answer throughout the day.
Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback. We were running a smaller staff in the office during Covid. We apologize you had trouble reaching us. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Gatewise app. does not always work, have to walk to get family and friends.
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I have contacted Gatewise about the issue.

Parking. I liked having a few spots to park out at front or if we could park on Schuler street.
Thank you for providing us with your feedback. Unfortunately Schuler street is owner by the city and the city does not allow parking there.

great location, value and amenities (when they're not closed for COVID).
Thank you for the wonderful feedback! We are all happy to have the amenities opening back up safely!

Now that the pool has opened back up, there are tenants that are out there until sometimes midnight blasting music. It is one of the only reasons that I would be hesitant to recommend.
Thank you for providing us with your feedback. We have notified our Courtesy Officers and the pool is being closed and locked at 10pm.

Good experience so far..
Thank you for your wonderful feedback!