Skyhouse Dallas

Dallas, TX

Skyhouse Dallas

Ascend to high-rise living in the heart of Victory Park, Dallas. Choose from our studio, one, two or three bedroom apartments-all with breathtaking views.

2320 N. Houston St
Dallas, TX 75219

The biweekly elevator problems are too frequent. Furthermore, the is often dog pee in the stairwell when the elevators are not working.

Elevators. I know you guys are trying. But the only real annoyance of the place. I love taking stairs (and wish more people would) but being on the 22nd floor that's tough to always rely on Lol.

Break ins and out of service elevators

Building is not cleaned on the weekends. One or more of the elevators is always out of service.

I would not currently recommend this apartment to family or friends. My monthly rent does not reflect my experience here at Skyhouse Dallas. There needs to be a lot of changes including fixing the elevators quicker, more security, and training the apartment managers to be respectful of residents.

The elevators are always down. This has been a common problem since I moved in. There also isn't enough visitor parking.

Non existent guest parking
Terrible elevators
No resident activities (even pre-covid)
Tried to raise rent for me and many of my neighbors during the time of the pandemic
Poor communication to all of us during the power outages - many of my friends at various complexes in VP received more than the one update that SkyHouse gave us.

I wouldn’t recommend mainly because the community doesn’t prioritize resident needs. The elevators are constantly broken and take several days to fix. Most of the front desk staff completely ignores you when you get back. Masks aren’t being enforced, and a lot of the staff don’t wear masks either.

The elevators are awefull

Elevators are always broken

There is no way I would recommend this place. I have on countless occasions had to wait 15+ minutes for an elevator. What kind of service is that?

The elevators are not always fully functional which can be quite inconvenient!

As a former apt locator I actually have a number of residents in the building. While i am not locating anymore I would without a doubt recommend Skyhouse to anyone looking for a new place to call home.

Tenants are loud, elevators on the weekends are always dirty, and the hallways always smell like weed from my neighbor

I will not recommend based on an exit experience with one of my friends who moved out last year. The experience was horrible and