Settler's Ridge

Austin, TX

Settler's Ridge

At Settlers Ridge you will find innovative floor plans with custom home features you have dreamed about and state of the art amenities. You deserve to spoil yourself in luxury. You deserve to experience living at its finest at Settlers Ridge.

12800 Harrisglenn Dr
Austin, TX 78753

is "lol" a suitable response

The old outdated apartments monthly rent is still too expensive for the style and appliances within. Even with the upgrades, you are over charging residents.

would not because of noise after hours

There needs to be a better visitor parking situation. This will be the main reason I do not renew my lease. People not on leases that stay here have taken all the front parking leaving visitors in the street where cars have been hit and broken into. The visitor parkkng in the back is not convenient for most apartment buildings. Its very frustrating.

It no longer feels safe.

Service request are handled quickly, it’s clean.
Iannelli,

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback! We look forward to the continued opportunity to serve you.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything.

Sincerely,
Adlinda

I feel it's too expensive for the amenities we get.
Jaime,

Thank you for your feedback. I think you will be happy to hear that we are currently undergoing renovations to our amenities to enhance our community here at Settlers. Below are some enhancements to expect:

• We are installing new strength and cardio equipment in the Fitness Center.
• The renovated gym will also include Fitness on Demand.
• Pool Deck upgrades are scheduled to start construction this month.
• A new grill and seating area will be included in our upgrades to the Pool Deck.
• New pool furniture has been purchased and will be installed mid-January.
• Our new Wifi Lounge is scheduled to open mid-January.

Do you have time for a social distance or self-guided tour? I would love to give you a sneak peak of our upgrades. I hope this has helped to clarify or resolve your concerns. Please feel free to email me if you have any additional comments or questions.

Sincerely,
Adlinda
Community Manager

The people an is homely
Thank you so much for leaving such a kind review! We look forward to the continued opportunity to serve you!

i wouldn't recommend it for physically disabled people, but location and layouts are nice

Excellent office staff! Property maintained very well.

Friendly staff, clean apartments and surroundings.

Amazing response during COVID-19 Pandamic including keeping residents posted on free food services to children, offering toilet paper to residents, and offering to help get supplies for high risk residents.

The complex is safe, the staff is friendly and easy to work with, and every day you are working on making the complex the best it can be. The layouts are spacious and not wholly unaffordable! I already do recommend this place when friends are apartment hunting! :)

Roaches. Its a little much. It would be nice if we had exterminations as least once or twice a year.

Spectacular location, staff, amenities just to name a few.