Cascade Summit Apartment Homes

West Linn, OR

Cascade Summit Apartment Homes

At Cascade Summit you can choose from our one, two and three bedroom flats and townhomes. Featuring large walk-in closets, ceiling fans, washer & dryer, with garages and carports available, you are bound to discover the home that best fits your lifestyle.

22100 Horizon Dr
West Linn, OR 97068

Nice, quiet, Accessibility to shops

The price is more than my friends in the neighborhood pay for their Mortgage

It's quiet, well kept up and the office staff seems to be able to handle a large amount of residents with friendly professionalism and who seem to care about their experience here.

I love this apartment community! I tell everyone how great my experience here has been and how happy I am here. Everyone has been so helpful and friendly and I have great neighbors! It was really apparent during the ice storm when everyone was checking on other residents. So sweet!

I would recommend it to others, however would caution them about certain aspects of it.

Too expensive during this time. Especially cause you don’t get to use things that are factored into the rent

Peace of mind , safety, professionalism and amicability.

Very nice neighborhood, friendly people and I feel safe there

Parking has become more difficult in evenings. No amenities for children. Kids are left by residents to play in dog areas or in streets.

Have been generally happy and pleased with the area

It's well maintained, always professionally managed, personable employees, beautiful setting. I LOVE the natural landscaping and setting. I feel as if I live within a forest, not a city.

I would tell them to get an apartment with updated appliances.

The guy in the office is kind of not very nice in the few interactions I've had. They weren't helpful with a couple situations that came up. Also, haven't had access to most of the amenities that are part of why I chose to rent here. I get covid has impacted that. But that's part of it.

too much carpet in apartment - bad for my allergies - attention to detail - storm debris has not been touched in my area -

every thing about this place is very welcoming and well cared for.