The Links Rea Farms

Charlotte, NC

The Links Rea Farms

The Links Rea Farms is a brand new community featuring apartments and townhomes in South Charlotte, NC. Our pet friendly community is part of the Rea Farms mixed-use development and offers one, two and three bedroom apartments and townhomes. Featuring private entrances, USB charging ports, upgraded sound proofing windows with solar shades, kitchen islands and built in shelving. Our premium amenities include two resort style pools with private cabanas, an outdoor terrace lounge, entertainment suite and business suite with conference room and co-work space perfect for working from home.

7420 N Rea Park Ln
Charlotte, NC 28277

The convenience of so many restaurants and stores.
Thank you very much for your 5-star review. Our residents satisfaction is very importants to us.

Great environment and safe place to live
Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our online survey and sharing your thoughts about living at The Links Rea Farms. My resident’s satisfaction is of the utmost importance to me and reading these reviews and hearing resident feedback helps me to make The Links Rea Farms better a place for all my residents. Thank you for continuing to make The Links Rea Farms your home!

Location safety

I've already recommended the complex to several friends. It is a wonderful and beautiful community.

It is a very family friendly and the neighborhood is fantastic.

Great staff. Great location.

Location, not value.

I would not recommend because some new tenants start smoking in their patios or inside their apartment units and all that horrible smell started to transfer to other apartments.

I would and have recommended this community. That is what it is, a community that makes one feel at home rather than just renting an apartment.

Really like the neighborhood and the apartment itself
Thank you for your 5-star rating. We are so proud of our community and our customer service. I hope you will stay with us for another year.

The only thing I would mention is that it is loud…you can hear your neighbors pets, loud music, and children. I would have thought there would be more sound reinforcement in a such a nice community.
Thank you for your 5-star rating. We are proud of our community and the customer service we provide. It is our hope that you will renew and stay with us for another year.

Rent is a bit high; a bit lower rates and would suggest to friends.
Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our online survey and sharing your thoughts about living at The Links Rea Farms. My resident’s satisfaction is of the utmost importance to me and reading these reviews and hearing my resident’s feedback helps me to make The Links Rea Farms better a place for all my residents. It is my hope that you will continue to make The Links Rea Farms your home!

The Green/streets along the Green invite too much outside noise/revving cars
Thank you for your review. The area you mentioned, Rea Park, is not owned by The Links. I have passed your concerns on the to management of Rea Park.

A lovely property and there are many opportunities to participate in activities to connect with neighbors. Very dog friendly
Thank you so much for your 5-star review. We are happy you enjoy living here with us at The Links Rea Farms.

The staff has been amazing since I moved in three-years ago. My sister is looking to move out of New York and recommended The Links to her. She visited prior to COVID and loved the place. It really is home. Kudos to Christine! Everyone we have interacted with have been professional, courteous, friendly, and I could to on. :)
Thank you so much for your great 5-star review. We enjoy having you as part of The Links family!