Gramercy Square at Ayrsley

Charlotte, NC

Gramercy Square at Ayrsley

Contemporary city-style apartments all conveniently located within walking distance to Ayrsley Town Center. Step out your front door and stroll to shopping, dining, a 14 screen movie theater and a great variety of every day conveniences.

3201 Windshire Lane
Charlotte, NC 28273

The community has changed over the course of the two years I have lived here and at this point I am undecided as to whether I will renew. My neighbors tend to be inconsiderate of those around them, making loud noises, playing loud music, leaving trash everywhere, not following the trash policies

Don't know a pleasant way to explain that it feels like the 2nd worst area in Ayrsley, slightly better than MAA. Definitely not worth the market price rent.

I do not have any complaints with the exception of roaches being spotted fairly regularly in our very clean and food free apartment. I know this isn't always easily taken care of as there are tenants who are probably not as clean as us. There are a lot of roaches on the grounds around the outside dead at certain times of each quarter.

The walkability of Ayrsley and the proximity to all of the places we enjoy are great! Especially since we chose this location after only being in Charlotte a few hours to visit. We're still here 5 years later!

Clean and quiet community in a great location.

I felt the office team was very helpful in making my application process as easy as possible

Great community, always clean and personal working here are nice and professional

It’s peaceful and quiet. I like the environs too

My mom and niece will need a 1 bedroom apartment soon and I'm recommending Gramercy so they will be close to me, plus secured buildings and a great staff that truly cares.

The apartment is outdated and need upgrades

Definitely would recommend and I have done that. I feel very safe. The grounds are beautiful they take care of them all year round. The parking lot is very big, at nighttime it’s lite up very bright.
Dear, Lynn Thank you for your positive feedback! We take pride in our customer service and strive to ensure our resident’s needs are handled promptly and in a courteous, professional manner. Your satisfaction is important to us and we appreciate you taking your time to share your experience. Happy and satisfied residents are our ultimate goal. Again, thank you for your kind words! They made our day. Plus we are so happy you plan stay with us for a very long time!

Stay safe and well!

Beth and the Gramercy Team

I feel safe, like at the door garbage pick up. hall ways are always clean, not too much noise, everyone is friendly.

Apartments need updating, cant enjoy the balcony because of the bugs since i face the woods.

I would not recommended like that because the apartment compplex up keep is failing. They are moving the wrong people in. People are leaving trash everywhere and dog poop

I do really enjoy living here at Gramercy Square. Maintenance and Staff are great. I really appreciate the effort that is put in to the grounds and buildings being kept up so beautifully. It's a safe environment. I feel the entire Ayrsley Community is a Hidden Gem. This Apartment Community, compliments the Urban Lifestyle of the Town Homes that surround it.