The Residence

Atlanta, GA

The Residence

Featuring the most luxurious penthouse, studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments in the highly acclaimed Buckhead neighborhood of Atlanta. The Residence features spectacular skyline views from our penthouses and private balconies and is located adjacent to exclusive The Shops Buckhead Atlanta, right off Peachtree Road.

297 E Paces Ferry Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30305

Page 1 2 3

Amenities are very out dated. Need to update the gym.

The concierge, staff, and maintenance staff does a great job

It’s noisy. The safety protocols during Covid have been terrible. Mask compliance is not good and not enforced. For months security and concierge weren't even following protocols themselves until I advised the property manager. No effort to put hand sanitizer stations near elevators on garage or lobby levels. No hand sanitizer station by back door where there is a door handle. No antibacterial covers over the elevator buttons. No foot pulls installed on any doors. These are easy things for a building manager and are a standard in luxury buildings and in many non-luxury buildings too. Not operated like a luxury building. Have also had parties on the Penthouse floor where security/concierge was letting up large groups with no masks into elevators and up to my floor for a party. They were congregating in the hallway outside my unit in large groups without masks.

Excellent experience overall, and special mention to the great team at the leasing office and Carolyn Andra in particular. In general, but especially during this COVID period, Carolyn has gone above and beyond to be helpful.

Everyone is so nice and has helped and been there when I needed tremendously.
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We take pride in our customer service and strive to ensure our resident’s needs are handled promptly and in a courteous, professional manner. Your satisfaction is important to us and we appreciate you taking your time to share your experience. Happy and satisfied residents are our ultimate goal. Again, thank you for your kind words! They made our day. Regards, Lauren Stewart Community Manager

Concerns about safety and access into the building.

Compared to a lot of other luxury apartments I believe this apartment is now in the lower end of luxury. It might have better views but the amenities and some of the stuff inside of apartment are needing to be updated. I don’t think it’s worth the money I’m
Paying

I like the apartment, great neighborhood but price is expensive

Convenient, and in my experience to date - a safe environment.

Security is awesome

Great location and convenient to the highways.

The staff is wonderful, the apartment is in a great location, and overall the apartment is kept in great condition!

gates don't work, elevators are frequently

Nothing ever works. Elevators and garage gate are consistently broken and I have been late to the airport (missed a flight) and office/meetings more times than I can count.
I hope this email finds you well. Thank you for posting your thoughts about living at The Residence. Reading these reviews and hearing resident feedback is important to us, as we use it to make our community better for all of our residents. Resident satisfaction is of utmost importance to us and as soon as we are notified of a concern, we address it swiftly. We want to make sure you are comfortable in your home, especially after the recent building mishaps you've had to deal with. I know I spoke to you when the incident occurred at the gate a few months back and hopefully you haven't had another issue since then. Are you guys thinking about staying at the community or moving elsewhere? I would love to have you stay and be able to turn around this survey. My door is always open to chat.

Warmest Regards,
Lauren Stewart

Noise level from Buckhead Village (street level) is way too high especially in the early mornings (e.g. really loud leave blowers plus street sweeping DAILY incl. weekends as early as 7am (!) is not something I feel comfortable to recommend to friends - at least for apartments facing the streets. I understand this is not under control by The Residence Management.
Page 1 2 3