Avion on Legacy Apartments

Scottsdale, AZ

Avion on Legacy Apartments

We are located in North Scottsdale and offer modern one, two and three bedroom apartments featuring open floor plans, upgraded lighting and private patios/balconies. Our layouts are perfect for working from home with built in desks and large windows to provide ample sunlight. Community amenities include an outdoor lounge with fire features, business center, private screening room and catering kitchen. We are located off Scottsdale Road near Grayhawk just minutes to Henkle and Kierland commons.

7340 E Legacy Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85255

For all the reasons above.

This is a nice and quiet neighborhood. I like for my home to be a place of tranquility. I don’t enjoy the noise of traffic or people and that’s why I selected this location.

I’ve had so many bugs in here and I’m paying a lot of money.

Even though some things have taken long to fix, fir the most part I feel my needs are met and feel others would also. Things can always improve.

Noise is very invasive

It’s clean, well kept, management is professional and friendly, not noisy or disruptive, just a great place to live

We find the location convenient yet quiet and private. Our unit is great for us, we really use the two car attached garage for extra storage.

Very well maintained. Very professional staff. Great amenities.

Sub-par community upkeep at best. This is not luxury living as advertised. I've lived in luxury apartments... Avion is not luxury.

The maintenance of amenities and landscaping standards had fallen into disrepair. It does appear that there have been positive actions to bring the complex back to the superior level it was when I moved in approx. 4 years ago

gate situation is unacceptable
not enough oversight of gates being left open or broken and the pool should be more closely monitored.

The apartment homes are very nice, a good value and the few concerns we have had have been addressed promptly.

Nice complex and Nathaniel and the the office staff are very nice.

Nice environment

Everything within our home makes the place worth it. However, the community houses some really noisy, rude and majority are older people. My boyfriend and I live in a unit near the pool and constantly hear people enjoying themselves until, midnight, sometimes even 2 in the morning. They do not bother us, but we still hear them. As my boyfriend and I were enjoying the pool with our friends for a birthday, playing cornhole and bbqing at 4 pm on a Tuesday, we were complained about. This is the second time it has happened to us yet mid day, yet we see the same people at the pool Sunday and during the week, singing/jumping in the pool until about 11 pm. After this experience we couldn’t help but feel that it is simply us being pointed out when we would like to enjoy our pool like other residents. Many of the residents are rude, disrespectful and what seems to feel discriminatory against the younger residents living here.