Cityfront Place -Y

400 N. McClurg Court
Chicago, IL 60611

Video

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The Leasing Professional made this a very pleasant experience. He introduced the property amenities and overcome my objection that I need to have a washer and dryer. He toured the laundry area and emphasized the usage on the weekend where many residents took advantage of the facility, however, there was always open units which accommodated the residents. He also talked about the resources available to the residents, like Whole Foods, Target and walking distance to some of the biggest attractions in Chicago.
Thank you for your review on our community. We love to hear that you had a pleasant experience on your tour of Cityfront Place!

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community provided a very cozy feeling and everyone on the tour was very nice. The model apartment provided great ideas on how to style the apartment. I was not able to view a two bedroom apartment but the staff provided great commentary on the layout of a two bedroom apartment based on the model apartment.
Thank you for your feedback! We love to hear about your great experience at our building.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

This is a fabulous community that sits on the Chicago River and Lake Michigan. The apartments are spacious and well appointed. The amenities are many including an indoor pool, deck with grills and seating, fitness center and business center. The area is prime as you walk out of the building, and can be on the River Walk. The staff is professional, friendly, and helpful.
Thank you for your kind review! We are happy to hear you enjoy our building just as much as we do :)

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The location of the community made it a gem in the middle of an active area. The apartment was nicely planned and the amenities provided residents with a place to hang out. The staff was professional and the building was clean and well appointed.
Thank you for your response! We love hearing your great feedback. If you ever find yourself looking for an apartment in the Streeterville area, please let us know. We would love to have you!

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

This property is a good value for the area. It offers several amenities and the location is great. The property is clean and professionally managed. The views from the apartments are spectacular. The leasing staff is very helpful. This is a place I would call home.
Thank you for your positive feedback on our property! We love to hear about your great experience.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

This is an exceptional property. Worth your attention and consideration as home.
Hi There - Thank you for your wonderful feedback!

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community was very easy to locate and the location was great. It was over looking the the river.
Hello,

We are happy to hear about your positive experience at Cityfront. Thank you for the feedback!

Best Regards,
The Cityfront Place Team

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The customer service experience was excellent. The community was eclectic, with a touch of elegance. I would love living there.
Thank you for feedback. We are so glad you had a great experience with our leasing office!

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The apartment was a good value for the money, and the service offered was great.
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your tour at Cityfront Place!

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

If I were on the market I would consider moving here.
We are so glad you are enjoyed your tour at Cityfront Place. If you are ever looking for an apartment, please stop by our leasing office!

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The leasing consultant was enthusiastic about the property and her job.
Thank you for your feedback! We are glad you had a great experience with our Leasing Consultant!

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The leasing staff from the beginning were all upbeat, enthusiastic about the property, and more than willing to help me in my apartment search. The tour was engaging and exciting. The building had fantastic views of the city and lake front, and the leasing agent made a point of highlighting the building views, many sundecks and community happenings. The tour left me with the feeling of visiting a warm, inviting community I wanted be a part of.
Thank you so much for the feedback. We are glad you had a great experience on your tour here at Cityfront Place!

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The location of the building is awesome. You cannot really beat the location of this property. The did not have in apartment laundry and it would be an inconvenience to have to leave your apartment to do laundry. The building was well kept and the front door person was very nice. I enjoyed my interaction with the front desk staff. Based off my encounter with the leasing professional, I would not move into this building.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community had a current feel and had been nicely renovated to stay up with the times. The amenities wrre top notch.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

My impression was that it was a clean community.