Cityfront Place -Y

400 N. McClurg Court
Chicago, IL 60611

Video

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The building was very clean. The amenities were on par with most modern downtown amenities. I liked the building but I often have guests over and it would be odd for guests to park there. There was no free parking and limited pay for on-street parking. A gathering with four people in four cars would be odd.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The amenities have been nicely maintained and updated. The one bedroom apartments with the triangular floor plans were spacious.
Thank you for your positive feedback!

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

This property was amazing. It was in a great area. I did not realize how close it was to everything until the Leasing Professional pointed that out to me. The property was very nice although it might not have had the same amenities that some of the newer communities offer. I loved the design of the apartments. The space was amazing and the customer service was outstanding. It was close to the lake and the view was amazing.
Thank you for your positive feedback! We are overjoyed to hear you had such a great tour at Cityfront Place.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

As a real client, I would have rented there. The location was great, close to downtown shopping, restaurants and entertainment. I would enjoy the pool area year round. The views of the city were great motivation.
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed touring out building and enjoyed the amenities. If you find yourself searching for an apartment, downtown, please let us know. We'd love to have you as a resident!

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

As a real customer considering leasing at the community, the staff was very pleasant and the community was very clean. The apartment amenities would be a deal breaker for the price. It also would have helped if there was a model available that could give me an idea of how furniture would fit.
Thank you for your response to our survey. We sincerely appreciate your feedback! If you find yourself still searching for an apartment home, please reach out to us directly at 312-464-0440. We would love to have you here!

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community offered the very best location and views. The apartments were upgraded and there were nice on-site amenities, that were modern and up to date. Common areas provided residents with several places to enjoy the community.
Thank you for your positive rating! We sincerely appreciate the feedback.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The Leasing Professional made this a very pleasant experience. He introduced the property amenities and overcome my objection that I need to have a washer and dryer. He toured the laundry area and emphasized the usage on the weekend where many residents took advantage of the facility, however, there was always open units which accommodated the residents. He also talked about the resources available to the residents, like Whole Foods, Target and walking distance to some of the biggest attractions in Chicago.
Thank you for your review on our community. We love to hear that you had a pleasant experience on your tour of Cityfront Place!

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community provided a very cozy feeling and everyone on the tour was very nice. The model apartment provided great ideas on how to style the apartment. I was not able to view a two bedroom apartment but the staff provided great commentary on the layout of a two bedroom apartment based on the model apartment.
Thank you for your feedback! We love to hear about your great experience at our building.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

This is a fabulous community that sits on the Chicago River and Lake Michigan. The apartments are spacious and well appointed. The amenities are many including an indoor pool, deck with grills and seating, fitness center and business center. The area is prime as you walk out of the building, and can be on the River Walk. The staff is professional, friendly, and helpful.
Thank you for your kind review! We are happy to hear you enjoy our building just as much as we do :)

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The location of the community made it a gem in the middle of an active area. The apartment was nicely planned and the amenities provided residents with a place to hang out. The staff was professional and the building was clean and well appointed.
Thank you for your response! We love hearing your great feedback. If you ever find yourself looking for an apartment in the Streeterville area, please let us know. We would love to have you!

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

This property is a good value for the area. It offers several amenities and the location is great. The property is clean and professionally managed. The views from the apartments are spectacular. The leasing staff is very helpful. This is a place I would call home.
Thank you for your positive feedback on our property! We love to hear about your great experience.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

This is an exceptional property. Worth your attention and consideration as home.
Hi There - Thank you for your wonderful feedback!

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community was very easy to locate and the location was great. It was over looking the the river.
Hello,

We are happy to hear about your positive experience at Cityfront. Thank you for the feedback!

Best Regards,
The Cityfront Place Team

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The customer service experience was excellent. The community was eclectic, with a touch of elegance. I would love living there.
Thank you for feedback. We are so glad you had a great experience with our leasing office!

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The apartment was a good value for the money, and the service offered was great.
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your tour at Cityfront Place!