Sammamish, WA

Boulder Creek

Boulder Creek is an extraordinary community of well crafted flats and townhomes. The lodge-style clubhouse features premium amenities tailored for every lifestyle. Enjoy spectacular views of the plateaus, the Cascade Mountains and Lake Sammamish.

4425 Issaquah Pine Lake Road SE
Sammamish, WA 98075

I live in a handicap apartment so I have a person that's above me. I have complained 4 times to management about the pounding if nails, dropping what sounds like boxes until well into midnight or later at times and it hasn't changed.

Price

Also it would be nice to have window air conditioners installed by the property. Especially for those of use in townhome style units.

Given the heat, including when it is in the 80s, the unit gets overheated for renter and any pets. So much so that there is a need to go to a hotel instead of being able to stay in the unit. It is not great to expect renters to account for this given the high rental rates.

My bathroom hasn’t been fixed since December

Great place to live. Beautiful views and convenient location. Only addition that would be nice to have is a p-patch plot for a small garden.

Its lovely here, for the most part very quiet and over the years I have always enjoyed my relationship with the office and maintenance folks. Can't wait till we are back to normal and actually meet some of the new personnel.

Peaceful atmosphere limited by large school; very limited access to amenities

I am always raving about where I live. I had a friend that viewed an apartment a couple of Saturdays ago based on being in my apartment and me speaking so highly about where I live.

Would: location, location, location
Wouldn't: cost

Definately recommend. Great Floorplan, parking and cleanliness. Grounds always look good. Biggest downfall is snow. Great job clearing but these hills are SCARY :-)

The rent increases are unfair. It doesn’t make me feel like I have any chance of renewing my lease because you’ll make the increase more than any reasonable cost of living increase.

It’s quiet. Neighbour’s are great except for the dog poop

Expensive for what we are getting

I guess I would but it would be with a few warnings.

rent may be too high
Hi,

We love the fact that you have chosen to call Boulder your home! We also understand that costs have gone up in this area, especially since the downtown areas have become so flooded with people from all over. It is our hopes with your next renewal offer that you will feel financially comfortable to remain one of our valued residents here at Boulder Creek. As always feel free to call or come by the office so that we can better assist in any and all things.

Best,
Kevin Black
Community Manager
Boulder Creek

I love where I live, although it is a 60-mile commute to and from work. I believe that the commute is worth it for living in such a fantastic location. The staff is informative about when the office will be open and closed. The maintenance team is always polite and respectful. My only wish was for more community opportunities, times for us to meet neighbors. Because of my commute, I leave early and get home late, so often talking to neighbors to introduce myself doesn't happen.