The Timbers at Issaquah Ridge Apartments

Issaquah, WA

The Timbers at Issaquah Ridge Apartments

The Timbers at Issaquah Ridge is a premier apartment community situation amongst beautiful scenery in the heart of Issaquah. Community amenities include an upgraded resident lounge, media room, theater, playground and WiFi lounge. Our homes feature generous sized flats and townhomes with upgraded interiors, large windows that provide gorgeous mountain views and private patios or balconies. Choose from our one, two, three and four bedroom layouts for a home that is just minutes to the Microsoft Connector and Amazon Ride bus stops. Contact us for additional details about our preferred employer discounts!

23425 SE Black Nugget Rd
Issaquah, WA 98029

Walls are thin. Very loud next door neighbors

I can see the prices are going up significantly for the units but I don't see that the quality of living here is increasing at the same rate.

Bonus for recommending/break on rent.

I would, given the committment of the staff to make our community as home as possible
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We really appreciate your feedback. Congratulations on your new home! You will be missed for sure!

Adriana Torres.

Kitchen sink too shallow, not good for family that wants to eat healthy. Kitchen needs an overhaul to justify the rent.

Some ground keeping is in need of attention playground and dog park Location is my biggest positive. Appliances and finishes could be better than cheap builders grade.

The reasons I would not reccommend this community comes down to rent why did rent increase when nothing improved? It doesnt make sense.

The property staff do an amazing job. The make you feel welcome and always help when you ask for it.

Some very loud music from apartment across the street. Loud motorcycle running up and down the street.

I would but I will tell them that the problem with the apartment like the wall is too think and the floor they are making noise

Too expensive and they continue to raise the rents when Covid has destroyed so many peoples lives. Just trying to get by and it’s so difficult

There is no follow through from the property management. Things they said would be fixed never have been. the gutters are always clogged and they have the worst landscaping/power washers that almost destroy it more than help it.
Thank you so much for your feedback. We are incredibly disappointed to hear about your experience and will do anything we can to rectify your perception of The Timbers.

The Timbers Staff

My husband and I have a good experience here. The one thing that would cause me to hesitate recommend this complex is the fact that we can hear through the ceiling and walls our neighbors walking, talking, tv, flushing of toilets, etc at all hours throughout the day.

clean, convenient (close to highway and shopping centers), pet friendly, friendly staff

While it suits our basic needs, there are a number of features that are less than ideal. The kitchen sink is very shallow, the lining in the showers is cheap, garbage and recycling are regularly overflowing, and the dryer is underpowered and takes multiple runs to dry most anything. Also see my maintenance order notes. It's not a bad place, the staff is nice. But the longer you live here, you notice where corners have been cut.