Zoso Flats

Arlington, VA

Zoso Flats

Situated in the vibrant neighborhood of Clarendon, Zoso Flats offers spacious, urban interiors topped off with high end finishes and exposed ceilings that make each home truly unique.

1025 N. Filmore Street
Arlington, VA 22201

Page 1 2 3 4

This is a wonderful environment- everyone is kind and effective. I feel safe and enjoy my space!

I tell anyone interested about the nasty trash situation

Perfect location. Two blocks removed from the bars and restaurants which is ideal for outside noise and great for walking.

I really enjoy living here. However, I know rent is going down in the area so I think our rent should be adjusted.
Thank you for your great review of Zoso Flats. I look forward to speaking with you regarding the rental pricing.

Love everything but too expensive, out of budget for most of my peers and we’re considering moving into DC as there are actually more affordable options there.

I'm so happy here and think so highly of the staff. My questions/concerns/requests have been met quickly, and I appreciate the things you do to make us all feel at home and appreciated (like finding a way to safely celebrate Cinco de Mayo despite the lockdown!) This has been an overwhelmingly positive experience.
Thank you for the positive feedback! I am happy to hear that you are enjoying calling Zoso Flats your home.

I love how responsive the people at the front desk are, and all maintenance requests are completed very quickly and courteously!

I like the smaller community of residents. The leasing and maintenance staff are amazing, very nice and helpful. Such a comfortable living environment.

but I warn them about the trash problem
Good Afternoon,
The Valet trash service is something that is currently being addressed. We are working with our vendor and they are letting us know when there are residents that are not following the proper procedures on when to place trash outside of their doors and ensuring that the trash is in the proper receptacles. I trust you will notice changes in the near future. Please let me know if there is anything more I can help with.

I would recommend living at Zoso, however the rents are some of the highest in the area. Given that the apartments are beginning to age (older appliances, wear and tear, etc.) the rent is quite high. The community amenities, while well maintained, are limited - particularly the gym.

Great everything, just costs too much. You can find better value elsewhere.

See comments above

I have referred multiple people to Zoso, best community in Clarendon!

The maintenance of the building is lacking - the appearance of the carpet, walls and garage seems to be unkept. The hours of the leasing office and front desk are also very unreliable, so receiving deliveries, food or other items can be a challenge. Also, lately residents have been very loud late at night which is not conducive to a family or young family atmosphere.

I live near the trash room and it is not uncommon for the hallway to stink like trash. This is very unpleasant and not acceptable.
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. This is certainly something that we can and will address. Would you mind giving me a call on Monday to chat with me about this and we can rectify this issue?

Kind Regard's,