Skyhouse River Oaks

Houston, TX

Skyhouse River Oaks

SkyHouse River Oaks means Houston living at the very highest level. Featuring 352 elegant residences with studios, one, two and two with a den floor plans, equipped with fine interior finishes and amenities.

2031 Westcreek Ln
Houston, TX 77027

Page 1 2

I love living here! I have a great unit and essentially zero complaints. I do think there are some areas for improvement especially as we get closer to summer with the pool access and allowing residents to bring guests (why not just limit the overall capacity?), but I really do enjoy everything from the staff, to the cleanliness, to the location, and the convenience- I feel very welcome
Thank you for your honest review and your positive comments! We truly appreciate you!

Depends on the friend!

Horrible property! Everything is always broken, dirty, or damaged. Can not wait to leave this place.
Thank you for your feedback. I would like the opportunity to speak with you regarding your concerns. We are continuously striving to make sure our community is taken care of and address any concerns you may have. Please give me a call or stop by the leasing office at your earliest convenience. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you, Leslie Brodin.

Reasons listed above

Franklin at the front office is terrible. The towing car policy at sky house river oaks is horrible and not a high end high rise property approach.

I would definitely recommended to my friends without kids who would love the location and amenities.

It is a fair price for the area.

Good job and keep up the good work

Elevators
Building management
Lack of cleanliness
Lawn not attended or treated good
Dog owners not following rules

If someone wanted to move in, I would say “the elevators are always broken, garage door is broken (so cars get broken into), and lots of pot smokers, so halls smell terrible”. - not sure that’s a great endorsement... but all can be fixed if you choose to do so.
Thank you for making us aware of your concerns. Please accept our apology for the frustration you have experienced and know that we will do everything that we can to remedy these issues. I am available at anytime, if you would like to meet to discuss your concerns.
~Leslie-Community Manager

I would but I would tell them, don’t expect a lot of bells and whistles. But the apartment is fabulous. It’s hard because my high rise experience was a lot different from this one. It felt more like family and I knew they were always there for no matter what I needed. Ex: I got home late one night and I decided to walk my dog down uptown park by myself. I was taking my time and I look up and I see one of the valet guys. He said, we were worried and came to look for you. 😞. I use to have a joke, who needs a husband when you got post oak employees. They took care of us and we definitely took care of them.
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. Your feedback is very valuable to our team here at SkyHouse River Oaks. Thank you so much for being honest and please know that we hear you! We will work hard to make sure that you and all of our residents see improvements as we strive to make this a great place to call home.

The whole skyhouse team is easy to work with and friendly .
Thank you so much for your kind words! We sincerely appreciate you!

Excellent location, safe environment, nice facility
Thank you so much for the high marks!!

Overall very positive experience.
We sincerely appreciate the 5 star review!

I'd tell them about my experiences, pros and cons, and let them decide for themselves.
Page 1 2