Cadence Cool Springs Apartments

Franklin, TN

Cadence Cool Springs Apartments

Featuring one, one bedroom + den, two and three bedroom apartments. Across from Nissan HQ and minutes from Cool Springs Galleria and Downtown Franklin.

200 Resource Pkwy
Franklin, TN 37067

Page 1 2 3

Great rates. Great location. Good amenities. Great environment!
Thank you for the kind words--we really appreciate it! --The Team at Cadence Cool Springs

I think there are probably nicer places around the same price if you just look around. The complex across the street, for example.

We literally recommend everyone live here. All of our friends. Anyone who is moving we are like just move here.
Thank you for the recommendation! If they do decide to move here have them mention you for a $500 credit!--The Team at Cadence Cool Springs

The vinyl flooring is very unattractive. We have lived here for seven months and the hallways have never been power washed or
Even swept. We love our apartment but the hallways are really in bad shape all over the complex.
Thank you for your feedback! We do try and stay on the breezeways as much as possible, but unfortunately on top of the hill as we are they can get dirty again very quickly. We will be pressure washing all of the breezeways within the next month, and have a regular schedule for pressure washing during the warmer months, so hopefully you will notice an improvement soon!--The Team at Cadence Cool Springs

Parking is horrible.

Cadence is the best!!!
Thank you! We like to think so, but it is always great to have customer confirmation :) --The Team at Cadence Cool Springs

The staff are by far the most caring and professional group I have ever leased from.

Need a more thoughtful business centre - one windows pc, staples, paper clips etc.
Need blind turn mirrors around the community.
Need smart energy-saving devices need at least smart thermostat these days.
Hi! Thank you so much for the great suggestions and feedback! Regarding the specific suggestions:

We currently have a windows PC in our business center, and are happy to supply anything else you need! Just let us know and we'll have it available for you.

We haven't had many residents request smart thermostats (we currently have programmable thermostats) and haven't pursued that avenue due to not wanting to increase rent for an item with such few requests. However, if you decided to purchase a smart thermostat our service team would be happy to install it for you!

I would love to discuss the 'blind turn mirror' option a little more. So far as I know most of the turns on the community have high visibility. Please reach out to me directly so I can be sure I have all the information regarding this issue.

Sincerely,

Jason Sargent

Community Manager

Cadence is the best place I have ever lived. I cannot say enough good things about Jason, Sam, Stephanie, Josh, Ryan, and the whole Cadence team (we miss you, Elaine)! I recommend it wholeheartedly.
Thank you so much for the kind words! We appreciate it and thank you for choosing to make your home with us!

It's a bit expensive, but that's the area. The only other complaint I have is how there is no padding between floors; I can hear every footstep and that isn't fun.

I love it here! The staff is outstanding!
Thank you so much for the kind words! --The Team at Cadence Cool Springs

Non-smoking, responsive to maintenance service requests
Thank you for the kind words, and for choosing Cadence Cool Springs as your home! Please reach out to us anytime you have a need and we will be happy to assist you!
Jason Sargent--Community Manager

I don't want to live next to family lol.

1) Enforce the valet trash rules, 2) Improve the venting system to avoid other residents smelling/inhaling cigarettes and marijuana.

All residents should be treated equally and fairly and should apply the lease in the same manner - there are residents who leave their trash cans out 24/7 despite the community sending out emails stating that a fee would be charged if a resident does not bring their trash can in by 9am. Also, there are residents who do not respect the fact that they are in an apartment and turn their music up extremely loud, causing my apartment to vibrate/shake from the sound.
Page 1 2 3