Marshall Park Apartments and Town Homes

Raleigh, NC

Marshall Park Apartments and Town Homes

Live Liveleigh at Marshall Park! Enjoy direct Greenway trail access, seconds to the Beltline, walk to Crabtree Valley Mall, and minutes to downtown. With top of the line finishes and amenities, Marshall Park is uniquely Raleigh and completely you.

3950 Fairsted Dr
Raleigh, NC 27612

Page 1 2 3 4

This place has gone downhill since I first moved in 3 years ago. The outside needs power washed and repainted. The grounds are constantly trashy. The parking garage is full of trash and the 6th floor leaks terribly when it rains. I have put up with construction both inside and outside for most of the time that I have lived here. If it weren't for the office staff and convenient locale, I would have left a long time ago.

It is a place with all the necessary conditions to live peacefully ... but in recent months I have been able to notice that some "non-residents" violate the tranquility of the complex. A clear example is that they drive cars that do not belong to the complex at high speed, I have noticed that the people who do this type of thing do not have the resident sticker and on the way to the highest levels of the parking garage they play music noisy with the car windows down. It is the only complaint I have about this wonderful place.

In the past I would have recommended. However, seeing how things have gone downhill over the last year and particularly the last 6-9 months make me not want to live here anymore, let alone recommend it.

I would recommend d the apartment complex for the amenities and location.

Very similar to what I said above. The vibe has definitely changed and I’m not as impressed with the building as I was when I first moved in. But this more so has to do with the increase in trash, smell, and experience with sketchy tenants outside. However, the apartment is still very nice and affordable.
Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our online survey and sharing your thoughts about living at Marshall Park. Our resident’s satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us and reading these reviews and hearing resident feedback helps us to make Marshall Park a better place for all of our residents. We are happy to report that we have increased the cleaning schedules for the common area corridors, stairwells and trash/recycling chute rooms. Our team is dedicated to making Marshall Park shine bright for all to enjoy. Thank you for continuing to make Marshall Park your home!

Perfect for young professionals not home regularly but not for small families.

I feel that the hallways are in need of cleaning !
Thank you so much, Kim, for the fantastic 5-star rating ! And for taking the time to complete our online survey to share your thoughts about living at Marshall Park. We are thrilled to have you renewing your lease with us!

I would not due to I feel they would be over paying to live here, and they could get more space for their money at another place

Since moving in over 2 years ago the cleanliness and smell of hallways is not good. There are tenants that have marijuana scent that comes into other people's apartments. Mail packages are always getting lost.

The security is impressive, I’m not afraid to leave my daughter alone.
Pretty good fitness center.
Downside, having to take cardboard all the way to the back of the building on the ground floor, I mean really folks?

Before relocating we looked at over 25 prospective rentals and Marshall Park came in first place with its price and the amenities of: gym, pool, monthly pet spa, monthly brunch, bike share program, and location on the greenway. I would share that information in a future recommendation, with the added knowledge of amenity limitations.
Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our online survey and sharing your thoughts about living at Marshall Park. Our resident’s satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us and reading these reviews and hearing resident feedback helps us to make Marshall Park a better place for all of our residents. Thank you for continuing to make Marshall Park your home!

The dog urine and feces problem is unacceptable. Residents need to be held accountable and urine smell and stains need to be regularly cleaned especially from entrances to buildings

Excellent front office! Great amenities! Feels like home!

The amenities makes the environment more inviting and comfortable.
Thank you so much for the fantastic 5-star rating and review about your living experience at Marshall Park! Our resident’s satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us and reading these reviews and hearing resident feedback helps us to make Marshall Park a better place for all of our residents. Thank you for continuing to make Marshall Park your home!

Would NEVER recommend this place