Gramercy at Buckhead

Atlanta, GA

Gramercy at Buckhead

The perfect home in the perfect location! Gramercy at Buckhead brings the best of Atlanta right to your doorstep. Enjoy shopping, dining and nightlife. Not to mention open floor plans and modern interiors.

3315 Roswell Road
Atlanta, GA 30305

Worst community I have ever lived in

Horrible parking for visitors and not great for residents either.
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey.

Reading these reviews and hearing residents feedback is important to us, as we use the information to make our community better for all. If you like, please contact the office, to further discuss this matter.

We appreciate you for making Gramercy at Buckhead your home.

I have lived in the community for almost 10 years. I have enjoyed my time. I love the location and the community is close to work.

Staff is friendly and located in a good location.

It would depend on the friend and their specific lifestyle/income. But for somebody like me the walkability of the area and proximity to grocery stores and other amenities can't be beat, and the apartment is comfortable and well maintained. It's not a bad value either.
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey. Reading these reviews and hearing residents feedback is essential to us.

Wouldn’t

Maintenance crew responsive and knowledgeable

The staff has been poor with communication revolving covid-19. Additionally they have not offered rent deductions in relation to the amenities we pay for that we don't get to use.

Would not for the noise, gym, parking.
Would: location.
Thank you for giving your honest feedback. We strive to offer superb customer service while also offering luxury accommodations to our current and future residents in a prime location. We are focusing on upgrades throughout the community which includes the state-of-the-art fitness center. If you would like to discuss any concerns or requests in detail, please feel free to contact us via phone or email. Best regards!

I would only recommend based on price or location - there are much better apartment complexes if you can make another location work. With multiple new buildings going up in the vicinity there will be no reason to live in the Gramercy once they’re finished.
We appreciate you taking a few moments to give us feedback. We are working diligently to offer a full luxury experience for all of our current and future residents. We will continue to add value to the community with improvements throughout the year. This has allowed us to remain competitive in the Buckhead submarket.

As always we continue to listen to the needs of our most valuable customers, and would love for you to contact us via phone or email anytime you have any concerns.

Thank you for trust and understanding.

Gramercy at Buckhead Management

Found dog feces in hallway yesterday. Unacceptable

The parking deck really is not ideal. The lack of guest parking and even as a resident the un-marked parking is very limited (yes, I am aware that you can pay for a parking spot). For the size of the property and types of tenants (mostly students and young professionals) the parking is not large enough to accommodate how many people are coming and going on a weekly basis.
Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns. We will take into consideration your feedback and use it as tool to improve the customer service experience.

If you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us.

I don’t love the breeze ways and it doesn’t feel safe. Additionally, the amenities, such as the gym are not as nice as other apartments in the area of similar cost
Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. Your opinion matters. We will take into consideration your feedback and use it as tool to improve the customer service experience.

If you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to call or email us.

Would have in the beginning of the year but no chance for the last 4 months or so

I would love to see more community events