The Madison Apartments

Richmond, VA

The Madison Apartments

More than just a home, The Madison is your own private retreat, all conveniently located in Richmonds prestigious Short Pump area! Featuring two pools, lighted dog park, tennis courts and so much more!

4000 Spring Oak Dr
Richmond, VA 23233

maintaince response is quick and good. Parking space is good and gated community which is good.

I would recommend because good community

We do feel safe and our kids think it is good fit for us.

As a non-smoker, my apartment routinely keeps smelling of cigarette smoke and strong odors from aromatic cooking in other apartments.

Rent is a bit on the higher side

It’s a good community, but cost of living is relatively high.

Great overall amenities and prompt services. Appliances and heating air conditioning are all old and make large noise, while kitchen counter tops have not been in good shape

Rent goes up too much every year. The apartments are noisy and hallways to apartment are dirty. Trash pickup is inconsistent. Appliances are old and outdated.

would

The maintenance is excellent.

To dry my clothes, I need to run the dryer almost three times. Maintenance has looked at it a few times, with no repairs. Received a new dishwasher, but my dishes are never dried.

Prompt service and courteous rental agents. Only negative is hallways and stairwells are dirty and have been.

Love the location. Office staff don't seem to have answers or just cant seem to be concerned about mistakes. The maintenance crew is great
Jan,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. Your feedback is greatly appreciated! Should you need any additional help please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks again!

Would definitely recommend this.
Amisha,

Thanks again!

I have already done so on multiple occasions.
Kelle,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. Should you need any additional help please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks again