Metro Greenway

Houston, TX

Metro Greenway

Metro Greenway provides residents with a peaceful, comfortable and tranquil oasis in Houston’s desirable inner loop. Offering eleven luxury apartment floor plans, Metro Greenway combines the best in high-living with an unprecedented amount of variety.

4100 Southwest Fwy
Houston, TX 77027

Page 1 2 3

I'm on the side of the building with the garbage and being woken up everyday by the slamming is not enjoyable. I wish I would have been warned prior to moving in.
Thank you for your feedback! We hate that you are not fully satisfied with your apartment home and its location within the community. If you are interested, I'd be more than happy to set up a time to meet with you to discuss your concerns.
Leslie 713.850.7293

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The staff I worked with, was cordial and knowledgeable. The community was presented in a positive manner.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community was in a great location and seemed very peaceful while I was there.

Anyone that we have had visit us at the apartment has been impressed. We always recommend the apartment to our friends.
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property and for the positive comments! We strive to be a great place to call home and this feedback is one of the tools we use to gauge our success and find opportunities for improvement.

See above issues. Residents do not respect the property and "community rules" and management has not effectively addressed this issue other than send general "courtesy emails", which don't enforce property rules
We strive to be a great place to call home and this feedback will help us to gauge our success and find opportunities for improvement. Thank you for your suggestions and thoughts. I sincerely apologize that your expectations have not been met! If you are interested, I'd be more than happy to set up a time to meet with you to discuss your concerns. Please call the office at anytime 713.850.7293.

The hallways are not maintained trash free. The parking is HORRIBLE because there's no one monitoring our parking garage. People park all the time behind our resident gate and don't live here.

I love the location and it very safe - thank God

It is a convenient location, however, I don't feel like the rent is correlated to the service that I receive.

Cheap finishings and upkeep isn't great. On the weekends this place gets so dirty

Like CEO I don't recommend this property ! Maybe for people who work at Mc Donalds is so sad saying this because when we move me and my wife everyday we had smile face and we call this home! Now we call this jail the purgatory!!!!

Do not rent here

I have lived here since last year and I must say I am very disappointed. I choose these apartments mainly for price, they were the cheaper of among the three I was looking at, still more than $1600 a month.

I have not had to deal with maintenance since I take care of most of my apartment's constant issues, which do occur due to the overall lack of quality of the construction. Additionally, the walls and ceiling seem to be very thin as I can hear all kinds of noises from all sides of the apartment.

The carpets on the hallways are always dirty and stained, slow elevators, dirty swimming pool, a slum in other words. Not to mention trash left in the hallways by residents. It is normal for hallways to smell bad.

The worst part about living here is having to deal with the type of neighbors that you will encounter. Mainly childish young people without respect for kids, families, or anything civic for that matter. I will not go into details on this one so I don't offend anyone.

Do yourself a favor an skip this place. If I took the time to write this review is because I am trying to help others not to error like I did.

Feedback from an independent evaluator

This property bills itself as a premium property, and it is. The service by this leasing agent was premium as well.

Feedback from an independent evaluator

It was a nice community to tour, the pricing was a bit high but considering the area it was priced about right. The leasing professional seemed really interested in my furniture and told me that they leased Samsung flat screens and had their own internet service.

Feedback from an independent evaluator

The community grounds were very well kept and it was unexpected to see an orange grove and flower pots full of rosemary for the residents. They had a large gravel area with chairs, and it would have been nice to have a fire pit in the middle. I did feel like the rent was pretty high considering the minimal amenities that were offered and the interior finishes. The yellow wood cabinets seemed basic for that price range and reminded me of the type that were in my college apartment. Overall, the apartment and community were very well kept and the on-site staff was amazing.
Page 1 2 3