Metro Greenway

Houston, TX

Metro Greenway

Metro Greenway provides residents with a peaceful, comfortable and tranquil oasis in Houston’s desirable inner loop. Offering eleven luxury apartment floor plans, Metro Greenway combines the best in high-living with an unprecedented amount of variety.

4100 Southwest Fwy
Houston, TX 77027

Page 1 2 3

Unresponsive office personnel. I have come to believe that the office personnel are only concerned with attracting new residents.

Great place to live

The management always want to help and friendly. They are willing to help residents resolve problems. This place is safe and has good location, also there is a beautiful and clean pool.

Not worth the money

I had been living here for over 1 yr, and I don't think it's a very comfortable place to live. The people in here are very loud during the night weekend. The management team isn't friendly, and really bad. Alarm system is way too sensitive. In short, it isn't worth for your money to rent this place.

Bad place to live

The management team is horrible, and messy. Alarm system is way too sensitive, and often knock you out during the midnight. If You have a better choice, don't take this place.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I would recommend my friends and family to this community because this was a really nice community. The leasing professional did a great tour.

Our lease started in September of 2014. The management is better now, but before the move in, we were never followed up with after we viewed the property, even when we said we were interested in signing. No info was given to us about reserving apartment. We called back next day and was told the one we described on the phone was leased by a different employee. In the end, after the rude phone conversations and being disrespected by Alyssa and Nic, we signed for the New York floor plan. Every attempt to call or email was not answered. Was told she would send lease or how to log in online, but wasn't. Was told we would be told when to come pay and we had to keep reminding office of duties. I came 2 days before move in and made sure apartment was ready for move in. Someone in office said "yes they just turned in keys of previous renters, but don't worry." I arrived on move in day, was given keys that didn't work, and the apartment was never cleaned or shampooed. They arrived at 10 a.m. and my movers came at 10 also.

Fire alarms are way too sensitive both in apartments and in community. Visitor parking is too small for the amount of residents. You need a new towing company.

The community doesn't have many community events/meet your neighbor events. Also, the generation of the online payment is only open for about a week. I feel it should be open to pay at any point in the month. Also, if you miss your payment, there is ZERO reminder before you receive a notice to vacate. It would be nice to get a newsletter or see the faces and names of all the office employees. Also, how to contact the security officer if there are disturbances after hours?

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The property was beautiful and the wonderful smell in the building was great.

i have had a very good experience here

Close to stuff, well-maintained, pool and gym.

Maintenance doesn't seem like they know what they are doing, trash valet won't take your trash if it is heavy/they tear it trying to take it out, and the staff isn't friendly.

It's a great location & staff is helpful.
I would not recommend b/c I don't believe the higher rent reflects the true value of the units. (Parking is also a nightmare)

Would recommend due to security of complex, size of apt, outdoor lounge areas and pools.

Would not recommend due to gym problems and guest parking limited availability.

Because we cannot take full advantage of the amenities, and the fact that its quite easy for people to waltz into the garage is a little worrying.
Page 1 2 3