Stoneledge

Grapevine, TX

Stoneledge

Located in the heart of Grapevine Texas, Stoneledge provides unparalleled convenience to both Dallas and Fort Worth, while creating a lifestyle abundant with year-round recreation, exquisite shopping and distinctive dining.

401 Boyd Dr
Grapevine, TX 76051

Everything about it is great, except for maybe the painting project but I think that will be over soon, and I do find it kind of higher priced but the cost of living everywhere has gone up so that's not really Stoneledge's fault.

Really great community!

Safety, kindness and proximity to downtown Grapevine!

The location is great, and the maintenance and amenities are great. It also feels very secure

I haven't lived in an apartment for 30 plus years. This complex has been a nice surprise. The buildings and amenities are kept up. I feel safe here. The maintenance department are prompt and efficient...friendly as well!

Too high for such a small space.

I think it would meet many people's needs for the area, location, and comfortable living.

Would cause great location

Convince and the quality of care by maintenance and office staff

I enjoy Stoneledge immensely. Having lived in several apartments, this community is far and away one of the best I've lived in. From the care and design of the grounds, to the professional office and maintenance staff, to the little touches, like the pest control system, my apartment is comfortable, quiet, and a pleasant place to call home.

Great living and close to many city amenities

Great atmosphere

It's a great facility in a great location

I like the community, my apartment, and proximity to work. Walking distance to downtown Grapevine is pretty cool too.

The grounds are maintained nicely, the location is good, all the staff are nice and all the residence are courtesy, etc. Overall for rental home this has been a great experience for me.