Stoneledge

Grapevine, TX

Stoneledge

Located in the heart of Grapevine Texas, Stoneledge provides unparalleled convenience to both Dallas and Fort Worth, while creating a lifestyle abundant with year-round recreation, exquisite shopping and distinctive dining.

401 Boyd Dr
Grapevine, TX 76051

I enjoy Stoneledge immensely. Having lived in several apartments, this community is far and away one of the best I've lived in. From the care and design of the grounds, to the professional office and maintenance staff, to the little touches, like the pest control system, my apartment is comfortable, quiet, and a pleasant place to call home.

Great living and close to many city amenities

Great atmosphere

It's a great facility in a great location

I like the community, my apartment, and proximity to work. Walking distance to downtown Grapevine is pretty cool too.

The grounds are maintained nicely, the location is good, all the staff are nice and all the residence are courtesy, etc. Overall for rental home this has been a great experience for me.

Although the interior of the apartment is nice, the corridors are not maintained adequately and the residents do not clean up after their pets. The dog park is run down...benches are rusted, gate won't close, gate bars are rusted through, water hose is cheap and broken. Residents allow pets to urinate on stairways and corridors. The sidewalks and driveways have not been power washed leaving mold to grow that is slippery when wet. Landscaping should be improved. Too many dead bushes that have not been replaced. Outdoor lights are out and have not been replaced even when reported.
Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. We always strive to keep Stoneledge a beautiful place for our residents to call home and appreciate any feedback to help us do so. Don't hesitate to reach out to the Leasing Office if there is anything else we can be of assistance with.
Thank you! Stoneledge Management

Everything is great. For the price, I'd like a garage however. I would also like to get a pet. A non-refundable pet deposit is unheard of...
Adam,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback on your living experience at StoneLedge so far. We always appreciate hearing from our residents and look forward to hopefully discussing potential renewal plans with you in the near future!

If we can help you find a garage or if there is ever anything we can be of assistance with, don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime.

Expensive apartment
Justin,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback on your living experience at StoneLedge so far. We always appreciate hearing from our residents and look forward to discussing potential renewal plans with you in the near future!

If there is anything we can be of assistance with in the meantime, don't hesitate to reach out to us!

Location is convenient to work, airport and highways
Charles,

If there is anything we can be of assistance with, don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime.

Maintenance requests are handled very promptly, grounds and landscaping are kept in tip top shape all the time. Staff are always very friendly and willing to help when needed.
Thank you so much! We take pride in Stoneledge as well as our office and maintenance team!

It's a safe and clean area to live, but its overprice... when I leased.

I love Darcy, Ari, Ashleigh, Rachel, Maria, Pedro, Daniel, and Horacio! They all work so hard especially Darcy!

None of my family lives in Texas.

It's a good apt complex. Needs more parking for residents and visitors