The Icon at Ross

Dallas, TX

The Icon at Ross

The Icon at Ross is situated at the intersection of art, entertainment and culture. Featuring studio, one bedroom and 2 bedroom apartments and is convenient to upscale shopping, dining and special events.

1707 N. Hall St
Dallas, TX 75204

Page 1 2

i would give my experience an overall positive rating and would recommend it.
Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate your feedback.

-Brittany

Too many non residents enter the property, vandalism to property (broken external door handles where people try to break in). Dog mess outside my patio. Dirty hallways.

It is located in a great area. Despite some of my complaints I would still recommend it. The price is comparable to other apartments in the area, safety is a huge factor, the grounds are maintained beautifully.
Thank you so much for your feedback. We appreciate it and so glad you chose Icon as your home.

-Brittany

I would recommend this place because the office personnel makes it easy to live here. I always brag about it . They never bother u or put any restrictions on anything. I feel free living here compare to other places that I have lived before here.
Thank you for the review and we appreciate your feedback. We are so glad enjoy living at Icon.

-Brittany

Great value for what you get (finish-outs, etc.)
Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad that you are pleased at the ICON.

-Brittany

I have actually already recommended it. I only had to make sure my friend understood the area we are in.
Thank you so much for the referrals. We greatly appreciate them!

-Brittany

Good location. Well kept property!
Thank you so much for the compliment. We appreciate your feedback.

-Brittany

When I speak with young people, I meet, who are looking for an apartment, I suggest The Icon.
Thank you so much for referring people to The Icon! We appreciate it very much.

Brittany

Would because of location and beauty of actual apartment living space.

Would not due to average rent prices not reflectingredients value one thinks it would get. The dangers of driving in the garage. Warn them of open window gym. Lack of package notification.
Kiara,
Thank you for filling out our survey! Great news! We have ordered 12 mirrors for the garage, and as soon as they get in we will be installing them. We are working on implementing a better system for package notification too. We hope you decide to stay with us.
Have a great weekend!
Brittany

The only thing I dislike is the questionable stores and apt complex om hall. People are always hanging around outside like it's the hood. The area is nice and developing but that's a sore spot.
Felicita, Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. I am pleased to hear that you are happy living at ICON. I hope that you do choose to renew you lease. Please feel free to reach out to me at anytime if you need anything.

Brittany

Very nice and comfortable place to live.
April,

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey! We are so glad that you are satisfied at ICON and plan on staying. Have a great week!

Brittany

The only reason I would recommend is because of the location of the building. I would not recommend because the building routinely falls in shambles, the personell are horrible, and there is no movement to make anything better.
Hi Kathryn,

I would like to apologize that you are dissatisfied living at ICON. I left you a voicemail and sent an email to see if we could talk and try to resolve the issues that you have had. Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

My visit to The Icon at Ross was a very pleasant experience. The leasing agents were very professional and knowledgeable about the community. The grounds were well kept and it was easy for me to locate parking as well as the office. The leasing staff was able to locate a floorplan that was perfect for what I was looking for. This is a place I would love to call home.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

Other than the phone call, I was very pleased with the on site presentation. Both agents were eager to help and took care in making me feel like my visit mattered. The tour was also scenic and pleasant. My only drawback is the other parts of the neighborhood still being run down. Other than that, the Icon has everything along with spacious floor plans that anyone would love to have in a home.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I would love to live at the community. It was a beautiful place.
Page 1 2