The Icon at Ross

Dallas, TX

The Icon at Ross

The Icon at Ross is situated at the intersection of art, entertainment and culture. Featuring studio, one bedroom and 2 bedroom apartments and is convenient to upscale shopping, dining and special events.

1707 N. Hall St
Dallas, TX 75204

Page 1 2 3

I recommend the complex for it's price.

It's a decent value for the money but is starting to show its age and slipping status based on the other properties growing around it.

Great location

Because it’s convenient and clean and at a prime location

The inside of the units are beautiful and spacious. rent compares to nearby complexes.

The walls are thin. People let their pets relive themselves on walkways and stairs.

The office staff never answers the phone. They also do not seem to care that they don’t answer the phone.

Gripes:
1. Noisy: every morning you have an unnecessary leaf blower that you can hear all the way at the top throughout
2. Tenants Trash: neighbors leave smelly trash out constantly. I have notified management multiple times. They claim to fine the units, but the problem is reoccurring. I've notified over a dozen times.

Safety.

The apartment safety is low. The gates into the apartment are frequently not working and even if they are, they randomly will all unlock. On top of this, the community room was redone, but if you work 9-5 you aren't able to access it as it is closed any time the office staff isn't here. Throughout hallways and stairwells there is frequently trash that is left for weeks. The pool area is great, but last summer was limited to only 2 guests so I couldn't have my friends over to it.

Only if they do not rent an apartment near the garage.

One thing that brothers me is that the hall ways tend to be really dirty. They don’t seem to be cleaned very often.

Not safe and very little action taken by the management to make it safer and less accessible to non-residents

The apartment itself is great! It is large, the kitchen is huge, everything about my apartment is great. The rest of the complex could use some work. The community areas aren’t the cleanest. I saw beer cans in the stairwell for an entire month before it was picked up. Also people don’t pick up after their dog... while that isn’t the apartments fault it is their fault they aren’t as strict about enforcing the rules. At my last apartment complex it was extremely clean because they fined people all the time for not picking up after their dog. The office hours are not convient. If a package is delivered to the office instead of my door I usually can’t pick it up until the weekend because I leave for work by 8:00am and I get home around 6:30pm. In regards to packages I don’t know I have one at the office because they don’t have a system to alert us when we have a package at the office! Every other apartment complex I’ve lived at has a system that sends an email to me when a package is delivered.

It does not feel safe.