Promenade Park

Charlotte, NC

Promenade Park

Surround yourself with spacious interiors and an active lifestyle full of amenities. And, all is just steps away from great shopping, dining and entertainment!

11115 Shadow Grove Circle
Charlotte, NC 28277

The roach problems..
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. I would like to address your concerns and get the exterminator over to take care of the issue you are having. We are happy to help, can we get you on the list for Tuesday? Please just let me know and we apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you.

already did :)

I would recommend this community because it is very family friendly
Alexis,

Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to hear you are staying with us. If I can address and concerns you have please feel free to contact me anytime, I am happy to help. Hope you have a great day.

Regards,

Melody Wilbanks

Community Manager

It is really nice to live in this apartment community.
I feel safe and I enjoy it.
Thank you so much Niki for your feedback. We value you as a resident and are pleased to know how much you enjoy living here at Promenade Park.

Request are handled timely, staff are all great. Beautiful community, well maintained, open to suggested improvements.
Thank you for your feedback. We value your suggestions and value you as a resident. Thank you for making Promenade Park your home.

Too noisy to live other than on top floor
Thank you for your feedback. I would like to address the concerns you have mentioned. Please contact me directly anytime and I will be happy to help resolve them. I look forward to hearing from you.
Best Regards,
Melody Jaffray
Community Manager

It's a very family oriented community. Lots of kids and my kids made friends quickly. It's nice that the middle schoolers can walk to school. Staff and maintenance are very responsive and helpful.
Jill,
Thank you for your feedback. We are please to hear how happy you are in your home. Please feel free to contact me directly with any questions or concerns you may have in the future.
Best Regards,
Melody Jaffray
Community Manager

Location is good, amenities are good, attached garages are convenient. Price is high.
Andrew, Thank you for your feedback. I would like to address your kitchen floor concerns. Please call me directly, I will be happy to speak with you and find a solution. Thank you again, I look forward to hearing from you. Regards, Melody Jaffray Community Manager

I don't typically interact with potential renters

Convenience

I love this community. My townhome seems like it's own little community. However I feel that the rental rates are beyond ridiculous for a tenant whom is currently leasing. My rate has increased well over $100 monthly. I feel as if I am being forced to move after being a loyal tenant.
I am sorry you are having to deal with a large increase. Please feel free to call me in the office at your convenience and we can talk more about that. Sincerely, Alex 704-321-7226

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

If I had been a real potential resident, I would have signed a lease the same day. The property offered everything I would want in a new home and community. The floor plan I saw was beautiful and included a cute alcove transformed into a small home office. Also, the bedroom had a nice seating area. I loved the slate tile flooring in the kitchen area, which looked very nice with the black appliances. The property had a nice theater, which could be rented out for private use. It was nicely decorated with old movie posters. The leasing agent was quite friendly, personable, and easy to talk to. She made me feel as if I already lived at the community. I would definitely recommend the property based on my experience.

The gym needs a makeover, half the equipment in there is not used.
Thank you for the suggestion. I am happy to report I have two proposals for upgrading the gym. I am submitting to corporate in the next week. If approved we will be upgrading in January or February 2016. We will keep you posted! Please feel free to call me if you have additional questions. Alex 704-321-7226

No complaints.
We are glad you are satisfied! Thanks!

Alex

I truly love living in this community. I do wish that the inspections could be less frequent. Sometimes, during certain times of the eyar, the apartments are inspected for something every month.
Thank you for your comments! We apologize for any inconvenience and will continue to do our best to keep those to a minimum.

Thanks, Alex

Love living here.
We love having you here!