Promenade Park

Charlotte, NC

Promenade Park

Surround yourself with spacious interiors and an active lifestyle full of amenities. And, all is just steps away from great shopping, dining and entertainment!

11115 Shadow Grove Circle
Charlotte, NC 28277

Recently Viewed

Too noisy to live other than on top floor
Thank you for your feedback. I would like to address the concerns you have mentioned. Please contact me directly anytime and I will be happy to help resolve them. I look forward to hearing from you.
Best Regards,
Melody Jaffray
Community Manager

It's a very family oriented community. Lots of kids and my kids made friends quickly. It's nice that the middle schoolers can walk to school. Staff and maintenance are very responsive and helpful.
Jill,
Thank you for your feedback. We are please to hear how happy you are in your home. Please feel free to contact me directly with any questions or concerns you may have in the future.
Best Regards,
Melody Jaffray
Community Manager

Location is good, amenities are good, attached garages are convenient. Price is high.
Andrew, Thank you for your feedback. I would like to address your kitchen floor concerns. Please call me directly, I will be happy to speak with you and find a solution. Thank you again, I look forward to hearing from you. Regards, Melody Jaffray Community Manager

I don't typically interact with potential renters

Convenience

I love this community. My townhome seems like it's own little community. However I feel that the rental rates are beyond ridiculous for a tenant whom is currently leasing. My rate has increased well over $100 monthly. I feel as if I am being forced to move after being a loyal tenant.
I am sorry you are having to deal with a large increase. Please feel free to call me in the office at your convenience and we can talk more about that. Sincerely, Alex 704-321-7226

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

If I had been a real potential resident, I would have signed a lease the same day. The property offered everything I would want in a new home and community. The floor plan I saw was beautiful and included a cute alcove transformed into a small home office. Also, the bedroom had a nice seating area. I loved the slate tile flooring in the kitchen area, which looked very nice with the black appliances. The property had a nice theater, which could be rented out for private use. It was nicely decorated with old movie posters. The leasing agent was quite friendly, personable, and easy to talk to. She made me feel as if I already lived at the community. I would definitely recommend the property based on my experience.

The gym needs a makeover, half the equipment in there is not used.
Thank you for the suggestion. I am happy to report I have two proposals for upgrading the gym. I am submitting to corporate in the next week. If approved we will be upgrading in January or February 2016. We will keep you posted! Please feel free to call me if you have additional questions. Alex 704-321-7226

No complaints.
We are glad you are satisfied! Thanks!

Alex

I truly love living in this community. I do wish that the inspections could be less frequent. Sometimes, during certain times of the eyar, the apartments are inspected for something every month.
Thank you for your comments! We apologize for any inconvenience and will continue to do our best to keep those to a minimum.

Thanks, Alex

Love living here.
We love having you here!

I love my apartment, but the kitchen sink is too shallow and the faucet doesn't come out enough. I replaced the microwave myself. I'll be here awhile. I would really appreciate a new dishwasher because this one does not clean well.
Thank you for your feedback. Please call me in the office and we can discuss your sink and dishwasher needs. Thanks! Alex 704-321-7226

Community is very well kept and has a nice atmosphere. Only complaints are same as past. Please get pool professionally cleaned, it becomes pretty nasty by end of summer. Please allow access to pool room/business center 24 hours with card access only after hours. Please watch for excessive drinking and inappropriate behavior during daylight hours. Adults drinking and making out in pool in front of familes is not okay. Once it's dark and families are home, no biggie. Having fun is one thing, but be aware of families watching, especially young kids.
Thank you so much for your thoughtful insight. I would love to get a little more information on this. If you could call me at your convenience I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to talk with you about a couple of these items. Thank you! Alex 704-321-7226

The individual apartment units have not been updated. The kitchens in particular (flooring, cabinets, space) are in need of remodeling. Appliances also outdated. Many children live here, where can they play? Big problem. The managers are very professional, friendly, and supportive. The staff, however, has been disrespectfful and unprofessional, particularly in leasing.
We appreciate your feedback! Please feel free to call me in the office and we can discuss further. Thanks! Alex 704-321-7226

Sound proofing between floors is absolutely terrible. You can hear everything if you happen to be on the first floor. Nonstop noise and reverberation. Had I even the slightest inclination of how bad it was, I would have never rented here. Kitchen and bath cabinetry is extremely tired/worn. For the rental rate I'm paying, it's a disappointment. Apartment management has been exceptional but there's not much they can do about sound proofing issue.
Thank you for reviewing our community. Please feel free to give me a call at your convenience to discuss these items further. Thanks! Alex 704-321-7226

I had a wonderful time at this community, 11 years and now moving out.
We are so glad to hear that. Best of luck to you and thank you for sharing your thoughts with us!