Gramercy Square at Ayrsley

Charlotte, NC

Gramercy Square at Ayrsley

Contemporary city-style apartments all conveniently located within walking distance to Ayrsley Town Center. Step out your front door and stroll to shopping, dining, a 14 screen movie theater and a great variety of every day conveniences.

3201 Windshire Lane
Charlotte, NC 28273

Elevator

Nice place to live. Rent is way above for the sq ft space.

Quiet
Office staff great as well as maintenance staff

Good location, clean, well maintained and well managed.

I feel like the security could improve

Not many apt complex’s feel like home. This does!! Great staff, quiet environment, Otherwise I would have bought a place by now. I have no reason to!

Convenient location, well maintained, great staff, ample parking, elevator, and many amenities.
Thank you Mary Ann for your wonderful comments! We truly appreciate you as our resident and hope to have you with us for many years!

Regards,
Beth and The Gramercy Team

Rent is very high
Thank you so much for your positive response! We are so happy you have enjoyed your time here at Gramercy for that is our ultimate goal!

Regards,
Beth and the Gramercy Square Team

I love everything about Gramercy! It truly feels like home here.

The staff does not listen to our complaints and we have been smelling weed in our apartment from other apartments for weeks and nothing has been done about it

I would recommend this apartment community because it is convenient, safe, quiet and an overall good value. As a matter of fact, I recommended this apartment community to a colleague who recently signed a lease.

I always let people know how happy I am living here.

I think the location is great as well as the complex just the Tenets are messy. Garbage in the hallway and parking lot

Office personnel have been awesome!
Thanks So much for your kind words:) We really take pride in our community and so happy you are enjoying Gramercy!

Upkeep on interior and exterior of buildings is lacking. The overall appearance of the community and buildings have gotten worse and the rent keeps going up.