Lodge at Spring Shadows

10221 Center Park Drive
Houston, TX 77043

Video

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The Lodge at Spring Shadows is a wooded oasis in the middle of one of the most highly frequented areas in Houston. The community boasts vibes of Colorado and resort style living. The serenity and peaceful feel of the outdoors is just a balcony away. The staff cares about your needs and are true representatives of hospitality.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The office personal was very good. I saw all that the community had to offer.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The Lodge at Spring Shadows felt like being on vacation. Who wouldn't want to call it home?!

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

It was a beautiful property in an area that was close to shopping.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community was well kept and the staff was very polite and welcoming.
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your valued feedback and taking the time to complete our survey. Your satisfaction is important to us so please let us know if there is anything we can do to better serve you. We invite you to share your experience thus far with other potential renters at Yelp.com or other social media websites.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The property is well maintained. The fact that there are only five out of 430 units available says to me that residents most likely are happy with management, location, and what they are getting for their money.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The leasing agent was very knowledgeable on presenting the apartment to me. In my opinion, it had the feel of a cabin in the woods. Very relaxing and comforting. The staff was young and full of energy, they knew very well how to find solutions to my needs. The location was nestled in what seemed to me, in a quiet relaxing area amidst the big city.
Thank you for your valued feedback and taking the time to complete our survey. Your satisfaction is important to me so please let me know if there is anything I can do to better serve you. I invite you to share your experience thus far with other potential renters at Yelp.com or other social media websites.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

This was a large community with a variety of one, two, and three bedroom floor plans. There were two different finishes available. There was a lot of space. The community was in a great location, central to major freeways and with plenty of retail and dining nearby.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community was ordinary and the fitness center was very small. The apartment was very nice and had a distinct layout. The leasing agent was professional and enthusiastic about the community.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I felt that the outside of the community could have been a little cleaner, but overall I could see myself there. Everyone was nice and friendly and the inside of the model homes looked really good.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I would love to call this community home. The apartment had everything I wanted, and the staff members were helpful and courteous.
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your valued feedback and taking the time to complete our survey. Your satisfaction is important to us so please let us know if there is anything we can do to better serve you. Please let us know if you have any questions about filling out an application. We invite you to share your experience thus far with other potential renters at Yelp.com or other social media websites.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community was conveniently located. It had a country feel and seemed well maintained.
Thank you for your valued feedback and taking the time to complete our survey. Your satisfaction is important to us so please let me know if there is anything we can do to better serve you. Our community has a very cozy feeling and we are glad that you enjoyed it! I invite you to share your experience thus far with other potential renters at Yelp.com or other social media websites.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I really liked the community and would recommend to family and friends.
Thank you for your valued feedback and taking the time to complete our survey. Your satisfaction is important to us so please let me know if there is anything we can do to better serve you. If you have any family or friends that would be interested in touring please feel free to invite them to give us a call. I invite you to share your experience thus far with other potential renters at Yelp.com or other social media websites.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I really felt I was a real candidate for residency based upon how I was treated in the presentation.
Thank you for your valued feedback and taking the time to complete our survey. Your satisfaction is important to us so please let me know if there is anything we can do to better serve you. I invite you to share your experience thus far with other potential renters at Yelp.com or other social media websites.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community itself was nice. The apartment was also very nice. The grounds were clean and well kept.
Good Morning!