Wellington Place

Wellington Place

34 Brainard Road
Medford, MA 02155

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The staff member that I met with was very professional and personable. I would consider recommending friends to the community.
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. Your feedback is important to us. Have a great night!

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community appeared quiet, safe and inviting. The staff was professional and friendly.
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property. Your feedback is important to us. So happy to hear you had a pleasant experience when visiting our community. Hope to hear from you soon.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

This was a well run community. The grounds were appropriate given the winter season.
Thank you for taking the time to tour Wellington Place. Your feedback is important to us. We are glad to hear you had a great visit and hope to hear from you soon!

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The property was very nicely maintained and there were nice amenities. The outdoor seating area that could be rented out was very nice. The pool was a bit small, but it was a nice area. I only interacted with one employee, but he was nice and explained the property well. I thought the building itself was nice. The hallways and main area were maintained well. The apartment we viewed had recently replaced their carpeting prior to being leased again.
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We look forward to creating the best experience for all who visit Wellington Place. Have a great day!

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I went on a tour that was informative and felt very comfortable on it. The community was one of the best ones that I had ever been to.
Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear you had a pleasant visit to Wellington Place, in beautiful Medford MA. Please reach out if we can help with anything else.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

It was a lovely community located in a great area. The apartments were luxurious and well designed. The amenities were beautiful and the 24 hour gym had recently been updated.
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. Your feedback is very important to us. It was a pleasure chatting with you when you visited Wellington Place. Please reach out if you have any questions or interest in the future.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The property was nice. The leasing agent was likeable.
Thank you for taking the time to tour our community. We are glad to hear you had a pleasant experience and really appreciate your help and feedback.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community and the amenities did not strike me as the latest and the greatest. However, the location of the property was convenient. Based on the presentation of the leasing professional and he was so great and engaging, that would have motivated me to lease the property.
Thank you for taking the time to tour our property. Your feedback is important and appreciated. We hope you have a wonderful day!

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

As a real customer, I would considering leasing there. The property was in a great location with nice apartments and amenities. The staff was friendly and professional.
Hi,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. Your feedback is important and we will take it into consideration. We hope you have a great day and look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community was unique by way of its exterior design, which combined clusters of low rise, medium scale buildings with a wood clapboard exterior. The overall effect was that of a country village, although one which offered modern conveniences and amenities.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We hope you enjoyed your visit to Wellington Place. Have a great day!

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I was very impressed with the service that I received by the leasing professional. I could see myself living at the community.
Thank you for your time touring our property. We appreciate your feedback. We hope your visit was a great experience!

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I really liked the tour and seeing the property. The apartments were spacious and modern. The location was a bit inconvenient to the subway, but aside from that the agent gave a convincing presentation. He made me feel right at home and made me want to leave a deposit.
Thank you for taking the time to take this survey. Your feedback is important to us. At Wellington Place we strive for excellence and were glad to hear our staff did a great job during your visit. Have a great weekend.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The apartment community was lovely with great amenities and great landscaping. I would recommend the community.
Hi,
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you had a great visit to our property. Wellington Place staff strive to make our property a top of the line community.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The presentation of the community was very thorough. The leasing professional made every effort to point out the benefits geared towards my needs. I would recommend the community to others.
Thank you for taking the time to answer our survey. We appreciate the feedback.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

This was a nice and clean community that was tucked away.
Thank you for taking the time to view our property. Your input is very important to us, we really appreciate the notes.