Wellington Place -AL

Wellington Place -AL

34 Brainard Avenue
Medford, MA 02155

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The property was very nicely maintained and there were nice amenities. The outdoor seating area that could be rented out was very nice. The pool was a bit small, but it was a nice area. I only interacted with one employee, but he was nice and explained the property well. I thought the building itself was nice. The hallways and main area were maintained well. The apartment we viewed had recently replaced their carpeting prior to being leased again.
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We look forward to creating the best experience for all who visit Wellington Place. Have a great day!

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I went on a tour that was informative and felt very comfortable on it. The community was one of the best ones that I had ever been to.
Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear you had a pleasant visit to Wellington Place, in beautiful Medford MA. Please reach out if we can help with anything else.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

It was a lovely community located in a great area. The apartments were luxurious and well designed. The amenities were beautiful and the 24 hour gym had recently been updated.
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. Your feedback is very important to us. It was a pleasure chatting with you when you visited Wellington Place. Please reach out if you have any questions or interest in the future.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The property was nice. The leasing agent was likeable.
Thank you for taking the time to tour our community. We are glad to hear you had a pleasant experience and really appreciate your help and feedback.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community and the amenities did not strike me as the latest and the greatest. However, the location of the property was convenient. Based on the presentation of the leasing professional and he was so great and engaging, that would have motivated me to lease the property.
Thank you for taking the time to tour our property. Your feedback is important and appreciated. We hope you have a wonderful day!

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

As a real customer, I would considering leasing there. The property was in a great location with nice apartments and amenities. The staff was friendly and professional.
Hi,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. Your feedback is important and we will take it into consideration. We hope you have a great day and look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community was unique by way of its exterior design, which combined clusters of low rise, medium scale buildings with a wood clapboard exterior. The overall effect was that of a country village, although one which offered modern conveniences and amenities.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We hope you enjoyed your visit to Wellington Place. Have a great day!

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I was very impressed with the service that I received by the leasing professional. I could see myself living at the community.
Thank you for your time touring our property. We appreciate your feedback. We hope your visit was a great experience!

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I really liked the tour and seeing the property. The apartments were spacious and modern. The location was a bit inconvenient to the subway, but aside from that the agent gave a convincing presentation. He made me feel right at home and made me want to leave a deposit.
Thank you for taking the time to take this survey. Your feedback is important to us. At Wellington Place we strive for excellence and were glad to hear our staff did a great job during your visit. Have a great weekend.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The apartment community was lovely with great amenities and great landscaping. I would recommend the community.
Hi,
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you had a great visit to our property. Wellington Place staff strive to make our property a top of the line community.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The presentation of the community was very thorough. The leasing professional made every effort to point out the benefits geared towards my needs. I would recommend the community to others.
Thank you for taking the time to answer our survey. We appreciate the feedback.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

This was a nice and clean community that was tucked away.
Thank you for taking the time to view our property. Your input is very important to us, we really appreciate the notes.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The leasing professional was professional, engaging and welcoming. He took me on a tour of a model apartment and property amenities. He then explained the leasing process to me and suggested calling or emailing him with any question and concerns, or to schedule another tour as needed. The community was well maintained.
Thank you for taking the time to tour our sight. We appreciate your feedback.

Wellington Place

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I found the property to be flawlessly maintained. There were blooming flowers all around. The parking area, however, was poorly paved and uneven. My leasing agent stressed the proximity of shopping and public transport. This really appealed to me. I would definitely recommend to others.
Thank you for taking the time to tour our property. Your feedback is very important to us. I appreciate your kind words, our team works endlessly to keep the property in tip top shape. The parking lot was painted and paved last summer, but we have plans to continually work on it. Hope you have a great day!

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I think the professional had a pleasant and warm personality and did a great job presenting the community. He did a fairly good job of showing the model and the amenities.
Thank you for taking the time to visit our property. We strive for excellent service and will take your thoughts into consideration to improve our presentation and property. I hope you have a wonderful day and thanks again for your time.

Dan Wilson