The Sanctuary at Tallyns Reach

Aurora, CO

The Sanctuary at Tallyns Reach

Welcome to The Sanctuary at Tallyn's Reach where life is surrounded by tranquility and natural beauty, offering studio, one, two and three bedroom apartment homes and townhomes. These stylish homes have all of the features you've been looking for!

23680 East Easter Drive
Aurora, CO 80016

Safe, comfortable, quiet

The only thing that is wavering is the rent/ lease rates. Appropriate for the area, but not full reflective of what is available currently. I am also thinking about the longevity of the virus and things are likely not to go back down to "normal" for about a year.

It is a great community. Great location. The staff is AMAZING!!!

I adore the staff and Tori is amazing
Thank you for your kind words regarding our customer service as our community strives to provide the best service to our residents.

Great people and the apartments are nice. Having a Garage included is awesome! Not many places offer that.

Nice quiet and clean.

We feel very comfortable here and safe. The office personnel are great and have been completely satisfied with all are maintaince request. We recommend this Communiy to all.
Thank you so much for the 5 star review. Please let us know if you need any assistance.

Office personnel are great but apts are somewhat outdated.
Thank you for the 4 star review. If you need anything please let us know.

great location, comfortable, nice apt
Thank you for the 5 star review. Please let us know if you need anything.

We love it here it’s a small little community. I would recommend this place to anyone
Thank you for the 5 star review. We love our community just as much as you do.

Clean, well maintained living environment. Maintenance request are promptly answered and resolved.

I would recommend this apartment community if I knew anyone who needed an apartment. Most of my friends own their houses.

I have had nothing but a great experience at the apartment complex.

Personnel very friendly and professional. Grounds and complex well maintained.

Living in this community has been a wonderful experience for me. It is very quiet and safe, and the office and maintenance personnel have been nothing but friendly and helpful.