The Meadows at Meridian

Parker, CO

The Meadows at Meridian

With the luxuries of resort living, surrounded by mature landscaping, you'll discover that life is better at The Meadows at Meridian. Offering unique studio, one, two and three bedroom apartment homes and townhomes.

10215 Crescent Meadow Blvd
Parker, CO 80134

Attached garages, good landscaping and walking areas. A lot nicer than other apartment complexes.

Great location with lots of green space.

Everyone here is so friendly and helpful. The maintenance guys are amazing always take care of problems and the property from snow to everything thing else they are always hard at work!
Extra parking is the only problem other than that everything is great.

I like that it feels more like a neighborhood, and less like a conglomerate complex

I would just warn folks about the lack of visitor parking.

I would have to warn anyone of the noise between units. However, I love the style and flow of my apartment, the grounds landscaping, the patios and the prompt plowing/shovelling. I believe it is the best apartment complex on the south side of Denver.

Would recommend - amenities and community location

I would on the basis of location, privacy and attractiveness.

This is a wonderful complex, everything is wonderful from the maintenance guys to the lawn care but with the remodel and the HUGE price hike I don’t know ANYONE who would pay that much for such small space ( I live in a studio to SAVE money as most do ) so if you want a nice 500 square foot place at an extremely high price sure?!!!

This is our home and we cherish everyday we are here

IT'S QUIET AND THE GREEN SPACE IS WONDERFUL. PARKING IS VERY DIFFICULT.

Visitor parking is the only challenge I have. No big deal.

Karan and I have been residents here for 9 years and have always enjoyed it. - Sincerely, Richard Nagel

The grounds are beautifully kept. Maintenance is excellent. It’s quiet.

The property itself is very nice and the location is very desirable. I was thrilled when I first moved in here, but then everything changed and the residents aren't respectful of me or my work from home situation.