WATER TOWER FLATS

WATER TOWER FLATS

7783 W 55th Avenue
Arvada, CO 80002

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

Everything was very well maintained and all my questions were answered. I could have not asked for a better leasing agent.
Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey! I am glad your experience was was excellent. Please reach out to us with any questions!

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

As a real customer, I would consider leasing from this community. The staff was professional, enthusiastic, friendly and helpful. The leasing professional provided a good detailed and thorough tour of the community.
Hi there,

Thank you for participating in our survey. I'm glad your experience with Carlos and our community was positive. If there's anything you need from us, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thank you!

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I liked the location of the community. It is close to a lot of stores and restaurants as well as the light rail. The community was beautiful and kept nice. The leasing professional was friendly and polite, but it felt like he was distracted and rushed through the tour. He did not try to sell me on the features. Based on the experience, I may or may not would recommend.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

Nice community and the agent was friendly and easy to talk to.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community was clean and orderly. The listing agent was personable and helpful. The agent showed me all the community had to offer and gave me enough information in which to make a decision to lease.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

It was a nice community. The leasing agent was friendly and attentive. The office and resident clubhouse was nice and had individual conference rooms.
Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to visit with us at Water Tower Flats! We appreciate your feedback and enjoyed speaking/meeting with you. If you have any questions, before your move in, please reach out to us and we would be happy to help!

Thanks again!
Corey Sipinick
Business Manager

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The leasing agent gave me a good idea as to what it would be like to live at the community.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

Thee community had large, open apartments. Their amenities were very nice. It was located in an amazing part of town. It was within walking distance of most anything you could want. The grounds were lush and green and well maintained.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The amenities were ordinary and had the same amenities as other communities. The community was spectacular, clean and free of all trash/debris and well maintained showing pride. The leasing agent was prepared, enthusiastic, had a flair of her own and sincerely cared about helping me. The sales agent showed the model unit in a typical sales person pointing out some features and allowing me to walk around freely. The thought of calling the community home is comforting and the amenities complete the community. The rental rate seemed a little high for the unit and what the community offers. I would recommend the community because it was clean and the leasing agent was friendly and knowledgeable.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community offers a lot of pride in itself, and it shines through. The leasing staff was exceptionally friendly and outgoing. They take pride in their work, and it shows. The community was large and very appealing being that it was centrally located to many outside amenities. If I could afford the rent, this would be a great place to call home.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The agent was quiet outside of speaking about the community and apartments. As for the community, it was well maintained and cared for.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I was extremely impressed with the leasing agent and the customer service she provided. The leasing agent was warm and friendly and made me feel at home. The community is very well maintained, and the features and amenities are awesome!

Thanks again!
Corey Sipinick
Assistant Business Manager

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community was very well maintained and clean. The neighborhood was quiet and comfortable. There was a beautiful swimming pool which I was told was year round, as well as an interactive fitness room and a tanning booth. Being just minutes from entertainment there was plenty for the whole family to do. The staff came across as genuine, professional and enthusiastic. The apartments themselves were upgraded with granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, and washer and dryers in it. They also offered detached garages for a monthly fee to protect vehicles from the elements and extra storage. I would live there and recommend the community to anyone needing to lease.
Thank you for taking the time to visit with us at Water Tower Flats! We appreciate your feedback and enjoyed speaking/meeting with you. We look forward to you moving in!

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I would love to call this place home! Great location and friendly leasing agents. The apartments were nestled within a charming community and come equipped with tons of amenities and upgrades. There was easy access to the surrounding community full of shops and local eats. Rental rates were comparable for the area.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

I love the location of the community. I feel I would be very comfortable at the community. I was impressed with the staff.