Seattle, WA

Neptune Apartments

Neptune Apartments offer spacious studio, one and two bedroom apartment homes with sleek urban interiors. Neptune features modern amenities, and breathtaking views of Lake Union, the cityscape, and the Space Needle from your private deck, or the rooftop terrace.

912 Dexter Avenue North
Seattle, WA 98108

Page 1 2 3

I regret recommending this to others. The folks I recommended are also stuck on a lease and complain about the problems they had to face.

Maintenance requests are not taken seriously. First time the guy told me he ordered something and will arrive in 2-3 days and I will let you know once it comes and will replace it. Its been 6 months and I haven't received call. This happened last week as well for some other part.
fitness center has towel/water/wipes shortage most of the time.

Poor facilities, no air conditioning, carpeting is old, elevators always out of order, Valet waste is expensive and not available a third of the time.

This is my third time living at Neptune and by far the worst experience I have had, overall! My apartment was not ready when I moved in; lease start date ended up being pushed out to two days. Carpets were filthy - they've been cleaned three times since I moved in. The apartment was so dirty when I moved in that the office staff arranged for a cleaner to come in THREE DAYS after I had already moved in.

High rent for a old house. No fan/AC. Lotsa noise from Dexter

rent is great and features are nice, but the elvators are a real problem and having the air out in the gym for a week then never hearing it was fixed is annoying.
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out this survey. We always appreciate candid feedback and will do our best to communicate better going forward. We are aware of the issue with the elevators and the AC is now fixed in the gym. Please feel free to reach out anytime!

Best,

Jess

Jessica HeLal

Neptune Apartments

Why would I recommend that anyone live in a cheaply built unit that technically "has" all the required amenities but in ways in which they are not functional, where the staff is nice but defaults to "our hands are tied, sorry corporate doesn't care about you, we wish we could help." And where they contract with cleaning crews who destroy more items in my unit than they save?

Staff retention is concerning
Hi, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are currently in the processing of filling our positions with some great people and will be fully staffed soon!

Love the staff, location is convenient, but for the price I expected it to be better constructed. So tired of apartments that charge an arm and a leg for fancy party rooms and dog runs and extras but can't get the basics right like a shower head that works properly or a closet you can hang clothes in.
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us feedback on your experience and for having such kind words to say about the staff here at Neptune! If your showerhead has not already been addressed, please let us know and we will be more than happy to input a work order and get that fixed for you. Also, if you are interested in transferring, we would be more than happy to show you some different options and possibly find a more preferred layout. Please let us know if you would like to schedule a time to go over and view some different layouts. I hope you have a wonderful week!

Depends on the person. The price and roof are the best parts.
Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback on your experience. We enjoy having you here and thank you so much for choosing Neptune as your home. I hope you have a great day!

If they are a gym rat they would not be too pleased with our facilities
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us feedback, we are always looking for areas to improve your living experience at Neptune. I hope you have a wonderful week!

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community was completely full. The Leasing Professional seemed happy to help me.

The location is awesome. The building is good. Office personnel, great. It's a very nice place to live. However, it is very expensive and that weighs into the 'value.'

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

They have large sized apartments close to the office spaces.

Great location, but the way residents behave feels like college dorms. Wouldn't reccomend to anyone over 25-27.
Page 1 2 3