Neptune Apartments

Seattle, WA

Neptune Apartments

Neptune Apartments offer spacious studio, one and two bedroom apartment homes with sleek urban interiors. Neptune features modern amenities, and breathtaking views of Lake Union, the cityscape, and the Space Needle from your private deck, or the rooftop terrace.

912 Dexter Avenue North
Seattle, WA 98108

Page 1 2 3 4

Price is a bit high given offering and current market conditions, but overall decent.

The apartment size, layout and quality is very good. Like the location and proximity to the freeway as well. But the noise outside our window with garbage trucks and the construction is bothersome.

The neighbor is noisy even when it's 3:30 am.

The apartment amenities are sorely lacking, the apartment needs significant updating to warrant the rent that is charged. The apartment and building feels very dated

Likely would not. There are some nicer building with comparable rent rates in the area that offer better amenities.

The walls in this apartment are very thin and I can hear people as they walk by through the hallways as well as my next-door neighbors when they're doing things that arent even loud.

Building management is better than when I moved in but still not what I would expect given the price and location.

The sound isolation not great

New management is different from previous management.

The price is where my friends balk, but they do love where I live.

I will not be returning nor will I recommend living here. The elevators are constantly broken, the office managers are constantly leaving and act nice but don’t care, and every year the rental price increases are insane and based “on market rate” yet the apartments are not providing the same value, amenities, or design as brand new apartments. This place is a sinking ship

Rental rates are high compared to other newer apartment complexes in the same area. With updated appliances and quality furnishings I would consider a release or recommending the apartment.

I regret recommending this to others. The folks I recommended are also stuck on a lease and complain about the problems they had to face.

Maintenance requests are not taken seriously. First time the guy told me he ordered something and will arrive in 2-3 days and I will let you know once it comes and will replace it. Its been 6 months and I haven't received call. This happened last week as well for some other part.
fitness center has towel/water/wipes shortage most of the time.

Poor facilities, no air conditioning, carpeting is old, elevators always out of order, Valet waste is expensive and not available a third of the time.
Page 1 2 3 4