Seattle, WA

Neptune Apartments

Neptune Apartments offer spacious studio, one and two bedroom apartment homes with sleek urban interiors. Neptune features modern amenities, and breathtaking views of Lake Union, the cityscape, and the Space Needle from your private deck, or the rooftop terrace.

912 Dexter Avenue North
Seattle, WA 98108

Page 1 2 3 4

The sound isolation not great

New management is different from previous management.

The price is where my friends balk, but they do love where I live.

I will not be returning nor will I recommend living here. The elevators are constantly broken, the office managers are constantly leaving and act nice but don’t care, and every year the rental price increases are insane and based “on market rate” yet the apartments are not providing the same value, amenities, or design as brand new apartments. This place is a sinking ship

Rental rates are high compared to other newer apartment complexes in the same area. With updated appliances and quality furnishings I would consider a release or recommending the apartment.

I regret recommending this to others. The folks I recommended are also stuck on a lease and complain about the problems they had to face.

Maintenance requests are not taken seriously. First time the guy told me he ordered something and will arrive in 2-3 days and I will let you know once it comes and will replace it. Its been 6 months and I haven't received call. This happened last week as well for some other part.
fitness center has towel/water/wipes shortage most of the time.

Poor facilities, no air conditioning, carpeting is old, elevators always out of order, Valet waste is expensive and not available a third of the time.

This is my third time living at Neptune and by far the worst experience I have had, overall! My apartment was not ready when I moved in; lease start date ended up being pushed out to two days. Carpets were filthy - they've been cleaned three times since I moved in. The apartment was so dirty when I moved in that the office staff arranged for a cleaner to come in THREE DAYS after I had already moved in.

High rent for a old house. No fan/AC. Lotsa noise from Dexter

rent is great and features are nice, but the elvators are a real problem and having the air out in the gym for a week then never hearing it was fixed is annoying.
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out this survey. We always appreciate candid feedback and will do our best to communicate better going forward. We are aware of the issue with the elevators and the AC is now fixed in the gym. Please feel free to reach out anytime!

Best,

Jess

Jessica HeLal

Neptune Apartments

Why would I recommend that anyone live in a cheaply built unit that technically "has" all the required amenities but in ways in which they are not functional, where the staff is nice but defaults to "our hands are tied, sorry corporate doesn't care about you, we wish we could help." And where they contract with cleaning crews who destroy more items in my unit than they save?

Staff retention is concerning
Hi, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are currently in the processing of filling our positions with some great people and will be fully staffed soon!

Love the staff, location is convenient, but for the price I expected it to be better constructed. So tired of apartments that charge an arm and a leg for fancy party rooms and dog runs and extras but can't get the basics right like a shower head that works properly or a closet you can hang clothes in.
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us feedback on your experience and for having such kind words to say about the staff here at Neptune! If your showerhead has not already been addressed, please let us know and we will be more than happy to input a work order and get that fixed for you. Also, if you are interested in transferring, we would be more than happy to show you some different options and possibly find a more preferred layout. Please let us know if you would like to schedule a time to go over and view some different layouts. I hope you have a wonderful week!

Depends on the person. The price and roof are the best parts.
Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback on your experience. We enjoy having you here and thank you so much for choosing Neptune as your home. I hope you have a great day!
Page 1 2 3 4