Benson Downs

Renton, WA

Benson Downs

Each apartment has been thoughtfully designed to complement your personal style of living at Benson Downs Apartments. Spacious one, two and three bedroom floorplans include cozy fireplaces, large living areas and full-size washers and dryers.

11100 SE Petrovitsky Rd.
Renton, WA 98058

I would personally recommend someone buy a house if possible, but, would definitely recommend this apartment if they couldn't.

The apartment features and not updated and the carpet is old.

All faucets need updating - dual taps are antiquated, and a shower where you can't adjust the water volume is more like a hotel than a home. Countertops and cabinets are very 80s style.

Remaining neutral on this question due to continuing rise in rents

This community feels very secure, and well maintained.

If a top floor apartment can be secured, I would recommend this apartment community. If noise isn’t a concern for folks, I’d recommend it regardless. No place is perfect, but I want to do my part to help make this a better community to live in.

Great staff. The environment is safe and quiet.

For what we pay, a lot of the appliances are outdated and the space feels too closed in. Also, there aren't enough open parking spaces, so it's impossible to have people come for a visit. Overall, I wouldn't call it a home, but a current residence.

I think the parking situation needs to be much more clear

The foundation for my building does not prevent pests from entering my unit. I have had an ant and roach problem from the day I moved in. If I recommended this place it would be only if people did not live on the ground floor.

I would recommend this apartment community only if you plan fyi live on the 3rd floor or have respectful upstairs neighbors. We live on the 2nd floor and can hear or neighbors heavily walking, opening/closing doors, cabinets. Dropping things. Anywhere from 4am to 1am it's just constant noise you can hear and be woken up to

It’s overall a fine place to live just hoping they take care of the ice and snow quickly and make walkways and stairs safe for people to walk on this time

I do not know anyone who is currently renting, but I would recommend this community if I were asked.

Itis nice and quiet and in close proximity to whatever you may need!

The rent is really high for a single person