The Lodge at Redmond Ridge

Redmond, WA

The Lodge at Redmond Ridge

The Lodge at Redmond Ridge is a premier apartment just minutes from all major conveniences. Featuring one, two, and three bedroom townhomes and flats, superb amenities and award winning customer service, the Lodge at Redmond Ridge is a natural beauty.

22433 NE Marketplace Dr
Redmond, WA 98053

Page 1 2 3 4

I love the apartment community. I just think they need to take better care of the grounds. And create more community events

I’ve lived here since early in 2014. The summer of 2018 has shown the first problem that I’m really getting tired of. That is uncontrolled barking of dogs along the west side of the complex - between Bldgs M, K, J, L, particularly during afternoon and evenings. I can’t identify where the dogs are or who is not controlling them. I’m not a fan of dogs, nor am I against residents having dogs. But as the management has taken a harder line on parking violations, for example, I think there also has to be enforcement against resident who let their dogs engaged in barking wars. It’s not cool and certainly isn’t controlled - in fact yet to be publicly addressed by management.

All of the above

It's quiet, friendly, close to nature, and has a great staff and amenities.

I even consider Simpson as such a great organization that I’d put their properties too on my list if I needed to move.
Thank you for the great feedback about The Lodge at Redmond Ridge. We value your opinion and are happy to hear you love living here. Continued joy in the new year!

The Loddge

Great staff. Sends out emails to keep us informed.
Thank you for taking the time to review the Lodge at Redmond Ridge. We appreciate your feedback and know others looking for a place to live will appreciate it as well. We strive to give great customer service and ensure the community is running well.
Thanks again! Stephanie Slendebroek- Community Manager The Lodge

I would recommend this place because is a peaceful neighborhood with amazing people working hard always in order to do the best for everybody
Thank you for writing such a nice review about the Lodge at Redmond Ridge! We truly appreciate your feedback! Please let us know if you need anything at all.

Community Manager

I think I would be hesitant to refer a young female renter living alone to the property due to the darkness of the complex at night which makes me feel very uncomfortable at night. However with that said. For the location if someone really wanted to live in this area i would recommend this place.
Hi,

Thank you for completing the survey for the Lodge. We truly value you as a resident and hope that we are providing a great living experience here to encourage you to stay. I understand your concerns and that is something we are going to try and improve on for 2018 and get brighter lights in the community. If there is anything we can do to help improve your living experience please let us know.

Thanks again!
The Lodge

I'd recommend this community mostly because of the surrounding area- there are lots of great walking paths, lots of very pretty trees, lots of wildlife, etc. The staff is friendly, which is also a plus.
Hi,

Thank your for completing the survey for The Lodge at Redmond Ridge. We truly enjoy you as a resident and hope that we have provided a great living experience for you. If there is anyway that we can improve on your living experience, please let us know!

Thanks!
Community Manager

We feel safe and feel that the place is kept up reasonably well. We appreciate the relaxed atmosphere of families and kids and appreciate that upkeep isn't perfect all the time because people actively live here and rent was acceptable when we moved in.
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our pre-renewal survey as it helps us see areas we can improve. I am happy to hear that you enjoy living here and hope we can continue with the great customer service.
We truly value you here and appreciate the kind words.

Thank you again!

Community Manager

Great place to live, quite and the apartment staff is friendly and helpful.
Thank you for taking the time to review our community! We work hard to give the best customer service and are happy to hear you enjoy living here. If there is anything you need in the future please don't hesitate to reach out we are happy to help.

Thanks again,

Community Manager

Good location, fair rent, quiet, good sized apartments, friendly residents, excellent staff.
Thank you for you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are so happy to hear that you have had a great experience here and hope we are able to continue to give great service for the rest of your time here at The Lodge. If you need anything please feel free to reach out as we are happy to help!

Wont recommend to folks with kids or folks using gym regularly
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on the community. Any suggestions for improvement are always welcomed! Recently, we rolled out a parking program to alleviate these issues in the future. Please feel free to reach out to me anytime should you wish to discuss your experience. Thank you, Jess H.

It's a great place to live and dog friendly
Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our survey! I am very happy to know you're enjoying living at the Lodge and please feel free to reach out should you need anything.

We appreciate your residency!

Thanks,
Jess

for the above mentioned reasons, BBQ and the consistent set rate increases that cannot be negotiated.
Hi Joe, I'm glad we were able to connect today to discuss these items and please feel free to reach out anytime. Thank you for your residency and feedback! Jess
Page 1 2 3 4