The Lodge at Redmond Ridge

Redmond, WA

The Lodge at Redmond Ridge

The Lodge at Redmond Ridge is a premier apartment just minutes from all major conveniences. Featuring one, two, and three bedroom townhomes and flats, superb amenities and award winning customer service, the Lodge at Redmond Ridge is a natural beauty.

22433 NE Marketplace Dr
Redmond, WA 98053

It’s been hard for me. We came into the apartment with a lot of things wrong. This particular unit is ground level and gets a ton of bugs. We just got our screens fixed and could not leave windows open because the screen was the wrong size and would let every bug in. It’s b

Amenities needs to be improved compared to other apartments in redmond

It's a very pleasant, quiet, and comfortable living space with friendly neighbors and staff. I miss having the amenities open.
Thank you so much for your wonderful review and kind comments Daniel. I am happy to hear that you are enjoying your home here at The Lodge and being a part of our community. We are happy to have you here.

We too miss having the office and amenities open, but look forward to the day we are able to see all your smiling faces again in the future.

I enjoy the community, more specifically the area in which I have a town home. Everyone pretty much keeps to themselves, our neighbors and friendly and quiet.
Hi,

We appreciate you review as well as your kind words regarding our community and your neighbors. I am pleased to hear that you continue to be happy and proud to call The Lodge your home.

We enjoy having you as a valued resident within our community and are happy to have you here. Please feel free to reach out to the office at any time with any additional feedback, comments or concerns you may wish to share.

Sincerely,
Team Lodge

we can hear the neighbors.

Surrounding area is semi-rural, protected, and green

I think the apartments need to be updated. Vinyl plank floors and flat (as opposed to current high/low) quartz kitchen counters would be a huge improvement.

I would highly recommend this location because of the friendly naibourhbod and it is very peaceful area. I would not Recommend because of the traffic and the inconvenience of carrying to 3rd floor.

Wonderful community, nicely laid out apartments. I’m loving it here!
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review and provide your feedback. We appreciate you as a valued resident and are happy to have you as a part of our community.

My only hesitations are 1) price, and 2) parking. Everything else is wonderful!

It's very quiet and peaceful here surrounded by the woods it's convenient to everything I need.

Beautiful setting!

I would not recommend as there are no heating systems or coils on the ground floor of the town homes. Its way too expensive rent for a home without heating systems. Poor choice of townhome.

Only downside is it is an apartment and sometimes you get someone who moves in that is loud. Our current neighbors above us are quite noisy at night but I guess when you move into an apt. You have to be aware that will probably happen.

Parking is a concern though
Thank you very much for your feedback. We strive to provide excellent customer service and we are happy to see we have been given 5 stars! However, we are very sorry to hear that there are noise issues that are causing a disturbance. Please stop by our office at your earliest convenience to discuss with a team member so that we can work to resolve this for you!