The Lodge at Redmond Ridge

Redmond, WA

The Lodge at Redmond Ridge

The Lodge at Redmond Ridge is a premier apartment just minutes from all major conveniences. Featuring one, two, and three bedroom townhomes and flats, superb amenities and award winning customer service, the Lodge at Redmond Ridge is a natural beauty.

22433 NE Marketplace Dr
Redmond, WA 98053

I would highly recommend this location because of the friendly naibourhbod and it is very peaceful area. I would not Recommend because of the traffic and the inconvenience of carrying to 3rd floor.

Wonderful community, nicely laid out apartments. I’m loving it here!
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review and provide your feedback. We appreciate you as a valued resident and are happy to have you as a part of our community.

My only hesitations are 1) price, and 2) parking. Everything else is wonderful!

It's very quiet and peaceful here surrounded by the woods it's convenient to everything I need.

Beautiful setting!

I would not recommend as there are no heating systems or coils on the ground floor of the town homes. Its way too expensive rent for a home without heating systems. Poor choice of townhome.

Only downside is it is an apartment and sometimes you get someone who moves in that is loud. Our current neighbors above us are quite noisy at night but I guess when you move into an apt. You have to be aware that will probably happen.

Parking is a concern though
Thank you very much for your feedback. We strive to provide excellent customer service and we are happy to see we have been given 5 stars! However, we are very sorry to hear that there are noise issues that are causing a disturbance. Please stop by our office at your earliest convenience to discuss with a team member so that we can work to resolve this for you!

I love the apartment community. I just think they need to take better care of the grounds. And create more community events

I’ve lived here since early in 2014. The summer of 2018 has shown the first problem that I’m really getting tired of. That is uncontrolled barking of dogs along the west side of the complex - between Bldgs M, K, J, L, particularly during afternoon and evenings. I can’t identify where the dogs are or who is not controlling them. I’m not a fan of dogs, nor am I against residents having dogs. But as the management has taken a harder line on parking violations, for example, I think there also has to be enforcement against resident who let their dogs engaged in barking wars. It’s not cool and certainly isn’t controlled - in fact yet to be publicly addressed by management.

All of the above

It's quiet, friendly, close to nature, and has a great staff and amenities.

I even consider Simpson as such a great organization that I’d put their properties too on my list if I needed to move.
Thank you for the great feedback about The Lodge at Redmond Ridge. We value your opinion and are happy to hear you love living here. Continued joy in the new year!

Stephanie Slendebroek
Community Manager
The Loddge

Great staff. Sends out emails to keep us informed.
Thank you for taking the time to review the Lodge at Redmond Ridge. We appreciate your feedback and know others looking for a place to live will appreciate it as well. We strive to give great customer service and ensure the community is running well.
Thanks again! Stephanie Slendebroek- Community Manager The Lodge

I would recommend this place because is a peaceful neighborhood with amazing people working hard always in order to do the best for everybody
Thank you for writing such a nice review about the Lodge at Redmond Ridge! We truly appreciate your feedback! Please let us know if you need anything at all.

Stephanie Slendebroek