The Timbers at Issaquah

Issaquah, WA

The Timbers at Issaquah

Welcome to The Timbers at Issaquah Ridge, a premier apartment community located in the heart of Issaquah, surrounded by beautiful scenery. The Timbers features generous sized flats & townhomes with large windows, 9 ft. ceilings & mountain views.

23425 SE Black Nugget Rd
Issaquah, WA 98027

Too expensive

We've recommended you to friends who recently moved to the area already! Your units provide the right amount of space for the money, and the customer service has been great as well!

The only reason I would not would be the visitor parking restrictions

It works for me especially because of location. At least my appliances are very out dated. access to trails and community I preferred the highlands apartment, but for me it is great. Parking could also be greatly improved.

I just feel for the price you should get real kitchen cabinets, better paint so that when you are cleaning you can actually get the dust off. Linoleum is out dated. You should have at least ceramic tile. Carpeting should have better cushion. I feel like I’m slipping on it. The lighting is horrible . You can’t see anything. Parking space should be closer to your unit. Can also hear every move the person living on top makes including them going to the bathroom. Pictures on line are deceiving .

Nice place but the cost is high. The lack of parking spaces overall and age of the property, and by age I mean that it is showing its age - older places can be nice, lower end appliances, the heating / thermostat units in the apartments, etc do not add up to what I'm paying.

Very happy here at Timbers. The entire staff is great but a special shout-out to Piper and Lukas for all they do for the community! They go above and beyond each and every day.

Parking is pretty bad. People who have garages are taking up spaces. Also get door dings. Have seen cars that are broke down sitting around with expired tags. Took almost a year before one of them actually moved ( green ford ranger by the b-ball courts)

While the community is a bad fit for me, I would still recommend it to others who have a different set of requirements.

All of the staff are friendly and professional without being stuffy or uptight. The grounds are kept pretty well clean, outside of some of the garbage areas, which, lets be honest, is probably more resident fault.

The only two things that drop it down a point are the price, and the layout of our unit, which has both bathrooms all the way on the third floor...I mean, we get our exercise, but dang.

Management has gone way downhill. Unresponsive and generally uncaring.

I am very happy here I would recommend it.

It is a good place to call home, the only thing that could improve would be the parking situation.

Spot Many rats surrounding the garbage dumpster and making their way in to apartments and car parking. It’s a medical hazard and should be reported to the health dept.

Don't know anyone in the area. Not likely to happen.

But were it to happen, I would tell them to have a look.