The Timbers at Issaquah

Issaquah, WA

The Timbers at Issaquah

Welcome to The Timbers at Issaquah Ridge, a premier apartment community located in the heart of Issaquah, surrounded by beautiful scenery. The Timbers features generous sized flats & townhomes with large windows, 9 ft. ceilings & mountain views.

23425 SE Black Nugget Rd
Issaquah, WA 98027

My husband and I have a good experience here. The one thing that would cause me to hesitate recommend this complex is the fact that we can hear through the ceiling and walls our neighbors walking, talking, tv, flushing of toilets, etc at all hours throughout the day.

clean, convenient (close to highway and shopping centers), pet friendly, friendly staff

While it suits our basic needs, there are a number of features that are less than ideal. The kitchen sink is very shallow, the lining in the showers is cheap, garbage and recycling are regularly overflowing, and the dryer is underpowered and takes multiple runs to dry most anything. Also see my maintenance order notes. It's not a bad place, the staff is nice. But the longer you live here, you notice where corners have been cut.

This townhome is too old and too outdated. Not worth the rent.

Many people smoke. And they smoke near the premises of their home and others. My neighbors are horrible. Smokers downstairs and extreme noise upstairs. No common courtesy. I completely regret moving here.

It's a nice place to live. It's really hard for people (especially delivery drivers) to find though. Any way to get a townhomes sign at our upper entrance?

I would recommend but it’s expensive for the location. Townhome location is position right to Issaquah Fall City Rd. All day , you can hear cars rushing through. When you home trying to watch your TV, you have to crank up the volume just to hear it. And on summer even worst . I have to open my slide door , and you can even hear the TV. I have to connect my headphone to my TV just to hear. If I crank the the volume to high , and you got your neighbor complaining.

I would recommend if only they asked for and was granted: brand new carpeting throughout the unit, updated fixtures such as refrigerator, oven, and microwave, prior to moving in.

The apartments are nice, great location with a wonderful staff.

When moving here, if able to find a reasonable price, is a good place to live.

I already have recommended to others! But I feel like we get the neighborhood feel in an apartment complex. People are so friendly and look out for each other.

The houses are kept clean and maintained very well

I enjoy the community and location overall, but the parking has been the only thing that has negatively affected my experience here.

This has been a positive apartment community that has been easy to work with.

Service is great, but spaciousness and outdoor living space is a minus.