The Timbers at Issaquah

Issaquah, WA

The Timbers at Issaquah

Welcome to The Timbers at Issaquah Ridge, a premier apartment community located in the heart of Issaquah, surrounded by beautiful scenery. The Timbers features generous sized flats & townhomes with large windows, 9 ft. ceilings & mountain views.

23425 SE Black Nugget Rd
Issaquah, WA 98027

This has been a positive apartment community that has been easy to work with.

Service is great, but spaciousness and outdoor living space is a minus.

Rent prices are too high. Gym amenities and equipment are subpar. Not enough parking. Lack of storage options.

They have been great recently! The only thing that I didn’t like is how the rent increased after 9 months. However, I love living here and feel safe living here.

I have recommended the Timbers. It's great for families. People with pets. Great location and we feel safe.

All is great - Thank you for everything you are doing. Please try and keep rent renewals affordable with little to no up charge for renewals at the end of the year as well.... :) tough times financially

The quality in the apartments is a little low. I would like to see better countertops, ceiling fans, and nicer laundry units.

The "refer a friend" factor! Extra money or a cost cut on rent, duh!
Also, who doesn't want friends/family as neighbors??

Unfair Parking spaces
Rats infested the property.

Too expensive

We've recommended you to friends who recently moved to the area already! Your units provide the right amount of space for the money, and the customer service has been great as well!

The only reason I would not would be the visitor parking restrictions

It works for me especially because of location. At least my appliances are very out dated. access to trails and community I preferred the highlands apartment, but for me it is great. Parking could also be greatly improved.

I just feel for the price you should get real kitchen cabinets, better paint so that when you are cleaning you can actually get the dust off. Linoleum is out dated. You should have at least ceramic tile. Carpeting should have better cushion. I feel like I’m slipping on it. The lighting is horrible . You can’t see anything. Parking space should be closer to your unit. Can also hear every move the person living on top makes including them going to the bathroom. Pictures on line are deceiving .

Nice place but the cost is high. The lack of parking spaces overall and age of the property, and by age I mean that it is showing its age - older places can be nice, lower end appliances, the heating / thermostat units in the apartments, etc do not add up to what I'm paying.