The Timbers at Issaquah

Issaquah, WA

The Timbers at Issaquah

Welcome to The Timbers at Issaquah Ridge, a premier apartment community located in the heart of Issaquah, surrounded by beautiful scenery. The Timbers features generous sized flats & townhomes with large windows, 9 ft. ceilings & mountain views.

23425 SE Black Nugget Rd
Issaquah, WA 98027

Parking is pretty bad. People who have garages are taking up spaces. Also get door dings. Have seen cars that are broke down sitting around with expired tags. Took almost a year before one of them actually moved ( green ford ranger by the b-ball courts)

While the community is a bad fit for me, I would still recommend it to others who have a different set of requirements.

All of the staff are friendly and professional without being stuffy or uptight. The grounds are kept pretty well clean, outside of some of the garbage areas, which, lets be honest, is probably more resident fault.

The only two things that drop it down a point are the price, and the layout of our unit, which has both bathrooms all the way on the third floor...I mean, we get our exercise, but dang.

Management has gone way downhill. Unresponsive and generally uncaring.

I am very happy here I would recommend it.

It is a good place to call home, the only thing that could improve would be the parking situation.

Spot Many rats surrounding the garbage dumpster and making their way in to apartments and car parking. It’s a medical hazard and should be reported to the health dept.

Don't know anyone in the area. Not likely to happen.

But were it to happen, I would tell them to have a look.

It would be dependent on financial means as the apartments are costly.

We enjoy the quiet neighborhood vibe, with our building mostly being professionals and families around our age. The rental prices are fairly competitive with other apartments in the area, and the spaciousness of the units is unparalleled. We think other couples and small families like ours would love living here!

The grounds are kept clean

Would not recommend for dog owners.

I would still recommend this place but with a note to expect higher utility bills.

I like the location. the staff are helpful and friendly.
Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us feedback on your living experience. Also thank you for your kind words regarding the staff, we enjoy having you here! I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

The Timbers Team

Definitely would! Great price for the area, fun community, and positive staff. Love the timbers.
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback on your experience! We enjoy having you here and thank you so much for choosing Timbers as your home. Hope you have a wonderful week!

Sincerely,