The Timbers at Issaquah

Issaquah, WA

The Timbers at Issaquah

Welcome to The Timbers at Issaquah Ridge, a premier apartment community located in the heart of Issaquah, surrounded by beautiful scenery. The Timbers features generous sized flats & townhomes with large windows, 9 ft. ceilings & mountain views.

23425 SE Black Nugget Rd
Issaquah, WA 98027

Page 1 2 3 4

As a consumer I have choices and look for value. I feel like the value I get at the Timbers had continued to decline.
Dear Doug,

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey! Thank you for the kind words you have said our office team! We enjoy having you here as well! I see in other areas we did not have a favorable response, what would you like to see improve on, so that we can make your stay more enjoyable? Thank you so much for being with us.

Kind Regards,

Elizabeth Forkell
Community Manager

I would recommend the Timbers to those with kids, not so much working professionals.
Dear Andrea,

Thank you for choosing the Timbers and thank you for your kinds words about our team! We too enjoy having you here! Are there amenities or adult driven events that you would like to see the community offer in future?

Thank you so much for time in filling this survey out, really helps us move forward in improving the community.

Kind Regards,

Elizabeth Forkell

It has been good to me :-)
Thank you! We sincerely appreciate the time you have invested to share your feedback. Customers service reviews motivate us to always exceed our customer's expectations

I say very likely even thought he parking situation was bad. I guess it would depend on if the potential tenant would expect to be able to have visitors come over. If they do, may not be the best place to live because the visitors parking is inadequate and not managed. (not left for actual visitors). I would suggest making those spots reservable online.

Despite of Timbers good locality, connectivity and staff, I would think once before recommending it to friends or family. It is because of Timber's lease breakage policy during Summer time, which is of 3 months, while majority of other communities charge lease breakage penalty not more than 2 months. People will certainly think of it seriously before joining timbers.
Dear Vikrant Anil, Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback on your experience and thank you for the kinds words you said in regards to the team. In regards to the lease term fee unfortunately there is no change. I too understand how frustrating the lease break fees can be. I needed to break my lease with another management company and they required a 60 day notice and 2 months rent, and although I only needed 30 they still charged me the other 30 days. Thank you for choosing the Timbers as we enjoy having you here and I hope you have a wonderful evening!

It's too noise for the price we pay. My new neighbor has changed the living experience from normal to awful wit heavy steps day and night.
Daniel, Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback on your experience! We enjoy having you here and thank you so much for choosing Timbers as your home! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Price and rent hikes
Dear Margaret,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback on your experience! I would love the opportunity to speak to you further about your concerns but wanted to address a few here. first your renewal increase. The market is continually changing and on the eastside we are seeing rents drastically increase. The company uses the newest technology and great thought when considering what your new rent amount will be. I can tell that the renewal prices you are given are still much lower than what we are asking for new residents to move-in and also lower than what the competition is asking.

Great place until your lease is due then expect a high jump in price every time until you can no longer afford the high rate
Julie, Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback on your experience! We enjoy having you here and thank you so much for choosing Timbers as your home! I hope you have a wonderful week!!

Friendly staff with good view.however apartment needs updation.
Amit, Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback on your experience! We enjoy having you here and thank you so much for choosing Timbers as your home! I hope you have a wonderful weekend

I would recommend for the cheaper price though!

Too expensive...suspicious neighbors

I wouldn't because of the noise factor and lack of office wanting to help in certain situations.
Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback on your living experience! After reading your survey it sounds like you have a few items that are preventing you from enjoying your time here at the timbers. I would love to talk to you in person about your concerns. when would you be available? One thing that I noticed that the overall noise from your neighbors, is this something you would like me to help address or is this something that maybe transferring to a townhome may help. Please call us and we can review pricing and availability. I hope you have a wonderful weekend and hopefully we can speak soon!

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community is in a beautiful location. The amenities look a bit worn and dated. The agent did a great job showing you around and show genuine interest in me as a customer. He did a great job!

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The apartments were modern and many afforded an amazing view. The leasing professional was friendly and attentive. She took pride in her community.

I would not recommend the timbers based on my experience with my neighbors. I have also found nails scattered in the irking lot near the garbage. I pick them up everytime and throw them away. I will be very upset if one punchures my BMW tires.
Page 1 2 3 4