The Timbers at Issaquah

Issaquah, WA

The Timbers at Issaquah

Welcome to The Timbers at Issaquah Ridge, a premier apartment community located in the heart of Issaquah, surrounded by beautiful scenery. The Timbers features generous sized flats & townhomes with large windows, 9 ft. ceilings & mountain views.

23425 SE Black Nugget Rd
Issaquah, WA 98027

I already have recommended to others! But I feel like we get the neighborhood feel in an apartment complex. People are so friendly and look out for each other.

The houses are kept clean and maintained very well

I enjoy the community and location overall, but the parking has been the only thing that has negatively affected my experience here.

This has been a positive apartment community that has been easy to work with.

Service is great, but spaciousness and outdoor living space is a minus.

Rent prices are too high. Gym amenities and equipment are subpar. Not enough parking. Lack of storage options.

They have been great recently! The only thing that I didn’t like is how the rent increased after 9 months. However, I love living here and feel safe living here.

I have recommended the Timbers. It's great for families. People with pets. Great location and we feel safe.

All is great - Thank you for everything you are doing. Please try and keep rent renewals affordable with little to no up charge for renewals at the end of the year as well.... :) tough times financially

The quality in the apartments is a little low. I would like to see better countertops, ceiling fans, and nicer laundry units.

The "refer a friend" factor! Extra money or a cost cut on rent, duh!
Also, who doesn't want friends/family as neighbors??

Unfair Parking spaces
Rats infested the property.

Too expensive

We've recommended you to friends who recently moved to the area already! Your units provide the right amount of space for the money, and the customer service has been great as well!

The only reason I would not would be the visitor parking restrictions