The Reserve at Tysons Corner

Vienna, VA

The Reserve at Tysons Corner

Indulge in a stylish residence featuring designer interiors, spa inspired baths, unsurpassed amenities, and a world class location only minutes to shopping, 20 minutes to DC, and a free shuttle to the Dunn Loring metro.

8060 Crianza Place
Vienna, VA 22182

Recently Viewed

Generally quiet and decent value for the area

Location, amenities and excellent service.
Thank you for taking the time and responding to our survey. Your feedback is very much appreciated. We are very happy to hear that you had a great experience living here and even happier that you chose to come back to our community! We are looking forward to making your living experience great for another year.

I don't recommend this place due to the lack of sound proofing. I can hear my neighbor talking and peeing in their toilet. Not worth hearing that for this much money.
Thank you for responding to our survey, your feedback is very much appreciated. We are sorry that you've been experiencing noise issues. We've contacted you privately so we can resolve this right away. We loo forward to working through this to ensure you the best resident experience in the future.

Too expensive
We would like to thank you for taking the time and responding to our survey. Your feedback is very much appreciated. Please stop by the leasing office at renewal time and we will be happy to discuss any concerns you may have. Thank you!

I have recommended this to two different people who now live in the apartment complex.
Thank you providing your feedback. We hope that you decide to renew your lease with us another year at The Reserve at Tysons! Please do let us know if you have any other questions.

Only if rent is reasonable..
Hi Hoyoon,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We appreciate all residents feedback and would be happy to sit down and go over any concerns you have prior to your renewal. Please let us know a good time to set up an appointment with the leasing office. Thank you!

Would: quality of staff, location, referral bonus
Wouldn't: walls are paper thin with no concrete between units so you can hear your neighbors, some tenants just throw their trash in the trash room instead of down the shoot leading to flies and odor
Dear Jeremy,

Thank you for your feedback. If you wish to discuss anything further mentioned in your review, please feel free to stop by the Leasing Office! Thank you again for your input, it is greatly appreciated as resident satisfaction is our ultimate goal.

If someone wants to live in an apartment, I think it is a nice apartment. I am less enthused about the neighbors and dealing with their messy habits.

The security and comfort is outstanding.

The manger models her behavior and the staff follows. Her behavior is to treat tenants like they are charity cases.

When I signed my lease few years ago, the rental rate was high and the amenities are expensive. I signed because I heard the professionalism of management and the place is safe and overall, I called this place my "home". I highly recommend it then. Lately, the rental rate and the cost of amenities and the service rendered, I'll hesitate of recomment the place. Perhaps other new places have better deals. Before management was nice enough to give concession when resigning lease. Lately, management is only interested in increasing rental rate without any concession. Perhaps, the reason why so many left who used to call this place "home".

The maintenance and office management is why I would highly recommend this apartment.

Pro: nice apartment, clean facilities, good people, decent size.
Con: gym is sub-par compared to other apartments in the area, no storage, not a convenient location.

The cleaning of the community is getting less attention
Lorena,

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you voicing your concerns and are currently looking into the issues you mentioned in your review. Reading these reviews and hearing resident feedback is important to us, as we use it to make our community better for all residents. Resident satisfaction is of utmost importance to us. Please let us know if there are any other concerns you wish to discuss as your feedback helps us to continue to build on our service.

The Reserve at Tysons Management

-loud, disrespectful neighbors
-amenities, services and apartments are not comparable value to other apartments in the immediate area
Sarah,

On behalf of The Reserve at Tysons Corner let me apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. I appreciate you taking the time to express your concerns. We have always been grateful for the feedback you have given us throughout your residency. Reading these reviews and hearing resident feedback is important to us, as we use it to make our community better for all residents. Again, our sincerest apologies for the difficulty this situation has created for you. It is always our goal to provide solutions to the best of our ability and we are happy to talk in further detail should you have more you would like to discuss with us.

The Reserve at Tysons Corner Management
I was a prospective renter at the Reserve, until I heard about the experience of friends who had lived/are currently there. While looking for an apartment myself, I stayed with one of my friends at the Reserve for a couple months. (I'm now at Avalon just a few minutes away.) I also heard the same things you mentioned, Sarah. High rents in exchange for unprofessional and unhelpful staff and disrespectful neighbors. My friends say the maintenance guys are very nice, but the leasing staff is a whole another story. With the exception of Natasha and Nate, everyone else was pretty unhelpful. They don't give serious attention to your calls. You have to repeatedly hound them to get a response. And when they respond, it's like, "Oh, that's not our fault. We've tried to fix the problem but can't because of xyz." When you're a resident at a supposedly luxury apartment, you are paying a lot of rent for the quality of life. That includes staff members who are honest, responsible, and attentive to your requests. That's not what I experienced while I was there. Unless you're willing to pay expensive rent for downgraded quality of life than what's advertised, plus some weird neighbors and snarky/snooty leasing agents, I wouldn't recommend this place. That's a strong impression to leave in just two months!!!