Zoso Flats

Arlington, VA

Zoso Flats

Situated in the vibrant neighborhood of Clarendon, Zoso Flats offers spacious, urban interiors topped off with high end finishes and exposed ceilings that make each home truly unique.

1025 N. Filmore Street
Arlington, VA 22201

Page 1 2 3 4

The apartment windows have not been washed since the building was first opened. It's time to wash the exterior windows or provide guidance on how we should have the windows washed on our own. However, being a rental, the windows should be washed by the building.

The building is well managed. We have three areas of concern. First, implement a nonsmoking policy to improve our quality of life and health. Zoso is one of the only apartment complexes that has not enacted a nonsmoking policy for tenants. Second, request that Fios be installed to reinforce internet and cable service. Comcast has not proven to be reliable as a service provider. Third, address the issue of rapid turnover of concierge. In the past year, there have been at least 5 who have left.

My husband and I have lived here for 4 years and are very satisfied. Jenna and Dan are always helpful and pleasant to work with. They are both assets to the community. Over the years, for any issue we have needed help with, they have always been very responsive and resolved them quickly. No complaints here.

We appreciate that the dog area, including refill of poop bags and clean up of dog poop when residents don't do it, has been much better.

Zoso flats is a great place to live. The quality of construction, finishes, and location are the best aspects of the community. A few improvements that would make it more enticing to perspective residents would be to find a solution to the constantly broken garage arm. Better lighting in the dog run area would be helpful. I really enjoy the Starbucks machine, it's convenient and of great quality. It would be nice if there was more visitor parking. Also, it would be nice to have an expansive gym. Although we're close to a couple of gyms, i would forego my membership to those if there was a better one here. Also, the elevators are fast and very conveneient for high traffic and moving.

I find the stairwells a little dirty. The exterior door on the stairwell closest to Washington Blvd that empties onto Fillmore has no outside key fob access. The gate access to assigned parking always seems to break or not work. On a positive note, I find Jenna, Kathryn, and especially Aster to be incredibly friendly and immensely helpful. Dan is one of the most prompt and attentive maintenance men I have ever encountered. Carlos (the gentleman who cleans) is thorough and kind. Keep up the good work!

Overall, fantastic community and staff. Would be nice to have automatic opening doors out front and in the garage at the elevators for easier handicap/wheelchair access. If after using fob to unlock doors ther was a handicap button to push for them to automaticall open, that would make it easier (even for children in strollers.)

The building should not allow smoking in apartments. It's 2015, not 1960. Many local apartments, even equity buildings, have banned smoking. The smoke goes into hallways and other apartments. It's harmful, time to change this policy! If we are truly a community, there should not be such a reluctance to inform new tenants that the apartments are not sound proof. Ask them to be courteous to others. Noise from above is our only significant problem at Zoso and is the only reason we would leave.

Staff is great. AUM, the water and trash billing service, is terrible. I see the service they provide as a negative. Arlington County would do a better job, or even Simpson. Lack of Verizon Fios option is another negative, would be great to have that over comcast.

This building needs a rooftop pool Not enough social events.

I love Zoso. It's a great community of neighbors... friendly and safe. Everyone that works here is so nice and engaging. I hope to be here awhile!

We love our apartment. Our interactions with the staff are always great. Really have no problems/issues.

More social gatherings on roof top (quarterly). Better bike storage - still can't even find it! A small roof top pool. Pool table.

Everything has been great and the staff has been inredibly helpful!

Lovely building.