Skyhouse River Oaks

Houston, TX

Skyhouse River Oaks

SkyHouse River Oaks means Houston living at the very highest level. Featuring 352 elegant residences with studios, one, two & two with a den floor plans, equipped with fine interior finishes and amenities.

2031 Westcreek Ln
Houston, TX 77027

Fix the elevators!!!!!!!!

The elevators are out of work very frequently.

I feel incredibly safe and happy at Skyhouse- I just wish there was more street parking (:

This is my last lease with this apt. Overpriced for broken and cheap equipment.

The office, front desk and maintenance personnel is probably the best out of all the complexes I have lived at. There were some concerns regarding neighbors behavior.
Thank you! We truly appreciate you and your kind words!

Elevators

Too dirty, not enough cleaning is being done in the hallways, mezzanine storage level is full of maintenance materials in the walkways, old fridges, boxes etc. Elevators constantly out of order, window cleaning still not resolved after 3 months, still dirtly. Hardwood floors in the apartments very poor quality

As the community gets younger it’s less likely to be a place that my friends would want to be. Especially if the smoking rules are always ignored.

Very clean and great location

I have already recommended this apartment to many friends. The staff and the amenities are top of the line.
Gregory,
Thank you so much for the outstanding feedback on our community and our office staff! We really do appreciate the kind words, and look forward to meeting and exceeding your expectations in the future!
Best Regards, Chris Prestigomo