Skyhouse River Oaks

Houston, TX

Skyhouse River Oaks

SkyHouse River Oaks means Houston living at the very highest level. Featuring 352 elegant residences with studios, one, two & two with a den floor plans, equipped with fine interior finishes and amenities.

2031 Westcreek Ln
Houston, TX 77027

Page 1 2

I would but I would tell them, don’t expect a lot of bells and whistles. But the apartment is fabulous. It’s hard because my high rise experience was a lot different from this one. It felt more like family and I knew they were always there for no matter what I needed. Ex: I got home late one night and I decided to walk my dog down uptown park by myself. I was taking my time and I look up and I see one of the valet guys. He said, we were worried and came to look for you. 😞. I use to have a joke, who needs a husband when you got post oak employees. They took care of us and we definitely took care of them.
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. Your feedback is very valuable to our team here at SkyHouse River Oaks. Thank you so much for being honest and please know that we hear you! We will work hard to make sure that you and all of our residents see improvements as we strive to make this a great place to call home.

The whole skyhouse team is easy to work with and friendly .
Thank you so much for your kind words! We sincerely appreciate you!

Excellent location, safe environment, nice facility
Thank you so much for the high marks!!

Overall very positive experience.
We sincerely appreciate the 5 star review!

I'd tell them about my experiences, pros and cons, and let them decide for themselves.

I have been living in Skyhouse from the very beginning of it opening.When management changed it has gone completely down!The upkeep of the property has definitely diminished.The cleanliness,smell of dog urine,feces and may even step in some, is totally frustrating.Some valet employees,one in particular is so rude and will sometimes be caught excessively speeding in the parking garage.I started to valet my own car because I was afraid he would hit something or someone.Skyhouse at one time was a great place to live,and it has totally changed tremendously for the worst!
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and for the honest feedback. I am so sorry to learn that you are not happy with your living experience at SkyHouse. Please know that we work hard everyday to make this a great place to call home and we are very sorry if we have disappointed you. I would like to hear more about your concerns. Please call or e-mail me anytime.

I feel safe here. The community is well maintained. The location is great. My concerns are heard and solved quickly. The front desk staff is helpful.

elevator problem often.

The elevators always are out of service. There are never any coffee cups and coffee machines are usually not working properly.

Fix the elevators!!!!!!!!

The elevators are out of work very frequently.

I feel incredibly safe and happy at Skyhouse- I just wish there was more street parking (:

This is my last lease with this apt. Overpriced for broken and cheap equipment.

The office, front desk and maintenance personnel is probably the best out of all the complexes I have lived at. There were some concerns regarding neighbors behavior.
Thank you! We truly appreciate you and your kind words!

Elevators