Skyhouse Houston

Houston, TX

Skyhouse Houston

Ascend to high-rise living in the heart of downtown Houston. Choose from upscale studio, one, two or three bedroom apartments. All with floor-to-ceiling windows and breathtaking views.

1625 Main Street
Houston, TX 77002

Recently Viewed

Page 1 2 3 4

Leasing office team has been worse lately in past couple of months. Their behavior with residents at times is unacceptable. After staying here for close to 2 yrs, I am now planning to move out primarily due to the way leasing office treated us.
We take our surveys very seriously and strive to learn, gain insight, improve and excel in customer service. In this instance, we are going to get to the root of the concerns and provide action plans to improve. We are in the process of reaching out to the resident to see what exactly it was which lead to the review and for us to learn from it and see what we can do to remedy the feelings as well. Our hope is to gain knowledge, learn and help the resident with their concerns and move forward from here. We also encourage this or any residents to visit the Community Manager anytime there is feedback as we want to keep an active dialogue at all times to provide the best living experience ever.

Ive actually told my friends and family that have asked me about where i live that they don't want to live here. I wouldn't want anyone I cared about to deal with anything I've had to deal with while being here.
It is our job to make sure we are providing the best living experience possible. From this feedback we were able to reach the resident and review what prompted his ratings of us. This helped the community better understand the concerns and address them right away. The good news is we have learned from the feedback and we will always strive to be the best in the business. We have a very open policy about constructive feedback and welcome it any time.

Enough said - above

Love everything but my neighbors. . I am considering moving just to get away from them.

Would for location and views, would not because price could be a little high for lack of advances in a <2 year old building.

New management has ruined the experience, not worth the price as there are less expensive options that offer more amenities.

most of my friends would not be comfortable at Skyhouse so I would not recommend it to them.

Apartment Review from an Independent Evaluator

The community was very trendy. It was a high rise community with amenities all on the top floor. They had a concierge, so not just anyone could get it the community. It was a nice community.
Thank you so much for your feedback! We pride ourselves on our beautiful amenities, and our top notch service. Our community is brand new, and unique with our amenity deck on the 25th floor! We hope to see you return soon.

Management is subpar, shows favoritism and refuses to address simple things. For example, tenant has 3rd party listing on Air BNB, several guests stay beyond allowed time frame (maintenance picks and chooses who they question,) 4th floor light in the garage hasn't been on for several weeks (management is too lazy to check it,) and management is rude and inconsiderate (they ask "how can you afford to live here?")

I'm very happy!

Elevators often a problem. Staff is awesome.

The bonding events are great! Nice community.

Skyhouse Houston is awesome! I love the people here and the ability to meet everyone. Chris and his team have done a great job of getting residents involved in the community! Keep it up!

Excellent and proactive management. Communication with residents is much appreciated. Staff (including most conciereges) is friendly and helpful. A few concierges (1 or 2) don't have a strong service orientation. The amentities are perfect, not too much but all useful. Security is very good. Sometimes parking garage has trash in lobby and/or parking area.

My apartment, 1802, is lacking privacy on sound insulation in neighboring units. I can hear clear conversations, so something happened with the wall insulation. So far, it doesn't bother me because it doesn't happen in the middle of the night. Thanks to managing department for making my stay oustanding. And thanks to Barom for working so hard with customers.
Page 1 2 3 4